Yeah, Richard, that’s right, I don’t care.
我不是在玩解谜游戏
I’m not trying to solve a puzzle, here.
我倒是在解一个谜
Well, I am trying to solve a puzzle.
再5秒就可追踪到
Five seconds to location.
我刚刚找到一个大的部分
And I just found a big piece.
理查
Richard?
理查
Richard?
理查…
Richard?
哈罗 理查
Hello, Richard?
他没挂掉电♥话♥
He didn’t hang up the phone.
在哪儿打的?
Where is he?
圣劳伦斯南路 256号♥
256 South St. Lawrence.
叫芝城警局的人来
Get the C.P.D. right the hell over there.
我们的人现在正在那儿
We got a car there now.
这里拍几张
Get a couple of shots of that.
雷德瑞塞克斯
Fredrick Sykes…
45岁 曾担任警♥察♥ 衣服还真不少
…45, ex-cop, and quite a clotheshorse.
看看这个…
You want to look at this?
金波的指纹 到处都是
Kimble’s prints. They’re all over…
尤其是桌子上
…but mainly on the desk.
他对这些照片很感兴趣
He sure had some interest in these photographs.
有负片吗?
Negatives in there?
给我
Let me have them.
-我们等的人来了 -听到了
-Camera boy’s on his way. -We got you.
你好 塞克斯先生
How’re you doing, Mr. Sykes?
-发生了什么事? -有点小问题
-Fine, if you tell me what’s happening. -We had a problem.
-我的住处 或是楼上 -你的住处
-My place or the place upstairs? -Your place.
请进去吧
Step right in, Mr. Sykes.
大家都知道我的名字 我们好像一家人
Everybody knows my name here. Big happy family, huh?
搞什么 开侦探大会 搞什么名堂
What is this, a trench coat convention? What the hell is going on?
你们是谁 在干什么?
Who are you guys? What’s going on?
你家被闯空门了
You had a break -in, Mr. Sykes.
希望你是条子没错
I sure hope you’re a cop.
我是吉拉 司法官办公室的
No, I’m Samuel Gerard, United States Marshal’s Office.
今早有一位叫金波的逃犯 在这儿打了一通电♥话♥
This morning a fugitive named Richard Kimble made a phone call from here.
他的目的你知道吗?
Why would he do that?
我不认识叫什么金波的
I don’t know any Richard Kimble.
我想起来了
Okay, I got it.
是那个杀死妻子的医生 对吧
The doctor who killed his wife, right?
把罪名推给一个装义肢的 他想陷害我吗?
Keep blaming somebody with a prosthetic limb. Is he coming after me?
他有理由这样做吗?
Does he have reason to do so?
我装了义肢 那一定是我♥干♥的喽
I have a prosthetic arm! I must’ve done it!
饶了我吧 一年前就问过我了
Give me a break. I went through all this a year ago.
就在这里被警方彻底讯问
I was questioned here about the whole thing.
我说 案发当晚我不在芝加哥 我有事出城去了
I told them I wasn’t in Chicago on that night. I was on business trip.
有15个人替我作证
15 people verified it.
你干哪一行的?
What line of business are you in?
保安
Security.
-你替谁工作? -一家制药厂
-Who do you work for? -A pharmaceutical company.
哪一家?
Which one?
德弗林·迈格瑞格 我负责高级主管的安全
Devlin MacGregor. I handle security for all the top executives.
金波为何对这些照片感兴趣?
Do you have any idea why Kimble would be interested in these photographs?
不知道
No.
在哪儿拍的?
Where were they taken?
真是条大鱼
Gee, that’s a big fish!
在墨西哥坎康拍的
Cancun, Mexico.
药厂免费招待一些医生旅游
It was a junket the company paid for some doctors.
-金波也去了? -照片里没有他吧!
-Kimble go with you? -You don’t see him there, do you?
我说过 我不认识他!
No. I told you I don’t know him.
我看看财物有无失窃 行不行?
Do you mind if I look around to see if anything’s missing?
请便
No, I don’t mind.
你手臂怎么断的?
How’d you lose that arm?
执勤时弄断的
In the line of duty.
这家伙有点嫌疑
Cosmo, this guy’s dirty.
是有嫌疑
Yes, he is.
-要找人盯他吗? -是的 在这儿布下盯哨
-You want our people on him? -Yes. Build a camp here.
我来处理
I’ll take care of it.
看这张照片 查查塞克斯旁边那个人
See this picture? I want you to find out who’s the guy next to Sykes.
姓名 年龄 体重 保险卡♥号♥♥码
Find out his name, his age, his weight, his social security number…
住处 亲人 宠物 通通查
…his location, relatives, pets, everything.
芝加哥希尔顿酒店 欢迎国际心脏医学协会
对不起 他们说有急事
I am so sorry, Doctor, they said it was an emergency.
失陪
Thank you. Excuse me.
波顿先生
Mr. Bolton.
查理
Chuck.
理查
Richard.
方便讲话吗
Convenience of the floor?
没问题 这是旅馆电♥话♥ 你还好吧 事情如何了?
Yes, I’m on a hotel phone. So how are you? What’s going on?
我找到杀死海伦的凶手了
I found him, Chuck. I found the man who killed Helen.
什么?
What?
他们其实是想干掉我
lt was me they were after.
他们是谁?
Who are they?
德弗林·迈格瑞格 还有蓝兹
Devlin MacGregor and Lentz.
蓝兹负责RDU-90试验
Lentz was supervising the protocol for RDU-90.
而我发现了此药会损害肝脏 就是他没错
He knew I found out it was causing liver damage. It was Lentz.
理查 蓝兹早就死了
Richard, Lentz is dead.
什么…怎么死的?
What? How?
去年夏天出车祸死的
He died in a car accident last summer.
理查
Richard.
药物的事情你能证明吗?
Can you prove this about the drug?
我想可以
Yeah, I think so.
我需要你帮忙
I need your help, Chuck.
打电♥话♥给医院的邦斯 请他协助我
Call Bones at the hospital. Tell him to give me whatever help I need.
我马上通知他
I’ll call him now.
好 多谢
Okay. Thanks.
尼可斯医生
Dr. Nichols!
你好
How are you?
尼可斯医生
Dr. Nichols!
能请教几个问题吗?
Can we ask you a few more questions?
吉拉先生
Mr. Gerard.
照片带了没?
You got a copy of that photograph?
司法官办公室
U.S. Marshal Service.
失陪一下
Excuse us.
尼可斯医生 这是塞克斯
This is Fredrick Sykes.
他是迈格瑞格药厂的安全人员
He’s a security specialist at Devlin MacGregor Pharmaceuticals.
金波偷闯他的公♥寓♥
Richard Kimble broke into his apartment.
此人你认识吗?
Do you know this man?
不认识
No, I don’t know him.
你有些绝望了 不是吗?
You’re getting pretty desperate, aren’t you, Mr. Gerard?
是啊
Oh, yeah.
我说过 你抓不到理查
I told you, you wouldn’t find Richard.
-他找过你吗? -没有
-Has he been to see you? -No.
这件事我们不是讨论过了吗
We’ve been over this ground before, haven’t we?
-我不奉陪了 -请便
-So, if you’ll excuse me. -Sure.
-谢了 -谢谢 医生
-Thanks, Doc. -Thank you, Doctor.
对不起 再问个问题
Sorry, I want to ask you one more question about the photograph.
鱼右边 穿紫色衬衫的那个人
See the guy standing on the right side of the fish?
你见过吗?
Ever see him before?
没有
No
就是这个人
This guy right here?
我一生中从未见过这个人
I’ve never seen that person in my life before.
-好了 -对不起
-Okay. -I’m sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢 医生 祝您开会愉快
Thank you, Doctor. Enjoy the rest of the convention.
替代性药物 清除血管壁沉积物的治疗法
“Alternatives to Cardio-Non-Invasive Arterial Plaque-Reducing Therapy.
主讲人 尼可斯医生
“Keynote speaker, Charles Nichols.”
这种题目保证卖♥♥座
Bet they line up to hear this one.
如果你是金波的话
If you were Richard Kimble…
为何要追踪那位独臂人
…why would you hunt for a one-armed man you say killed your wife…
闯入他的住处 打电♥话♥给我们 然后再溜掉
…break into his house, call us up and then split?
我该改行当医生
I should have been a doctor.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!