This is Ted Riley with the High School Reunion Committee.
毕业25周年纪念来临了
25 years are right around the corner…
一直没有克莱夫的消息…
…and Clive is on our list of missing in action.
查号♥台给我这个号♥码 但我…
The information gave me a number, but when I tried it…
不是开玩笑?
No kidding.
持枪抢劫?
Armed robbery?
他关在哪儿?
He’s where?
义肢安装部位?
Point of attachments?
上臂的中部
Mid -humerus.
那么 有嫌疑的共47位
That gives us 47 possibles.
47位!
47?
再对照他们的犯罪纪录
Cross -check these people for criminal records.
马上就好
Wait a minute.
快乐圣帕特里克节给大家
Happy St. Patrick’s Day to all of you.
你好吗?
How are you?
你好
How are you
克莱夫狄瑞斯可先生
Driscoll, Clive R.
独臂人 持枪抢劫 真有意思…
One -armed man, armed robbery. That’s funny.
有个问题
Question:
如果今天能把河水染成绿色
If they can dye this river green today…
为何不能在剩下的36♥4♥天里染成蓝色?
…why can’t they dye it blue the other days?
我怎么知道
How do I know?
-你是爱尔兰人吗? -谁 我吗
-So, what are you Irish, sir? -Who, me? No.
不是
No
你是爱尔兰人吗?
Are you?
我不是
No, man!
犯人姓名
Name of inmate?
狄瑞斯可克莱夫
Clive Driscoll.
狄瑞斯可克莱夫
Driscoll, Clive.
证件
I.D., please.
狄瑞斯可
Driscoll, Clive R.
2-0-1-0
2-0-1-0
照法庭规定
Be advised that under federal court ruling,
你们的对话可能会被录音
your conversation can be recorded.
请签名
Sign here, please!
这很怪诞 金波聪明得很
This is hinky. He is a college graduate.
应该不会来此自投罗网
He wouldn’t go through all this security go to the county lock -up
来监狱找一个可能不存在的人
to find someone his own people say doesn’t exist.
怪诞
Hinky.
“怪诞”是什么意思?
What does that mean, “hinky”?
-奇怪的 -陌生的
-Strange. -Weird.
说”奇怪”或”不可思议” “怪诞”没有任何意义
Say “strange” or “weird”. “Hinky” has no meaning.
“怪诞” 没什么意义
Why not say “hinky”?
“怪诞” 有什么不对?
“Hinky” What is wrong?
我不想听没意义的字眼 我走楼梯好了
I don’t want you using meaningless words around me. I’m taking the stairs.
狗屎
bullshit!
“狗屎” 有意义吗?
How about “bullshit”?
狄瑞斯可的访客
Visitor for Driscoll.
我们走吧
Come on, let’s go, let’s go.
那边请坐
Over there.
走吧 狄瑞斯可
Let’s go, Driscoll.
会面时间5分钟
You’ve got five minutes.
你是哪位?
Who the hell are you?
对不起 我弄错了
Look, I’m sorry. I made a mistake.
都叫我出来了
You got me down here…
好歹也要聊两句
…might as well talk.
牢里闷得很 又没闭路电视
Down here you got no entertainment. Ain’t no cable here.
我不能跟你多聊 抱歉
Listen, pal, I wish I could, but I can’t. Sorry.
理查
Richard!
警♥察♥先生 穿蓝色外衣的人拿着一把枪对一个女人♥大♥吼
There is a man in a blue coat waving a gun and screaming…at a woman.
拦住他
Stop that man!
他是司法官 放开他
He’s a U.S. marshal! Let him go! Let him go!
门关上
Close the gates!
站住
Hold it!
门打开
Open the doors!
我们在屋顶
We’re on the roof.
找几个人 看看那边
Take some men! Look down there!
他进入广场了
Jesus, he’s in the plaza, Sam!
朝东边逃逸
He’s heading east!
朝东走正接近毕加索的雕像
He’s going east toward the Picasso!
庆祝”圣·帕特里克”节日
Happy St. Patrick’s Day to all of you.
吉拉先生 你认为金波医生回来的目的是什么?
Deputy Gerard, why do you feel that Dr. Kimble came back to Chicago?
我不知道
I have no idea.
你的属下今天曾前往医院
We understand your deputies were at the hospital today.
金波去过那儿吗?
Was Dr. Kimble at the hospital?
无可奉告
I don’t have any comment on that one.
我把案发经过再重复一遍
Let me get the chronology straight.
他被审判 定罪 入狱…
The subject was tried, convicted, incarcerated…
脱逃 一度被假设死亡
…escaped, presumed dead,
现在又返回芝加哥 对吧?
and is now at large in Chicago. Is that correct, sir?
我们未曾假设他死亡
Except for being presumed dead.
他持械逃亡 是个危险人物?
Do you believe that Kimble’s armed and dangerous?
我认为他是危险人物
I believe he’s dangerous, yes.
他既然冒险返回本市
He’s taking chances, coming back.
你会认为他是清白的吗?
Do you feel that perhaps he might be innocent?
他不是清白的 他被法♥院♥判刑
No, he’s not innocent. He was convicted in a court of law. He’s guilty.
他有罪 你准备怎么样抓他?
How will you try to catch him?
恕不奉告了 各位
We have no further comments for now.
旅馆 限男客
杰出员工奖 塞克斯
艾立克
Alec.
理查·金波
Richard Kimble.
-你好 -金波医师
-Hi, how are you? -Good, Dr. Kimble.
蓝兹
Lentz!
我们查了最近的电♥话♥记录…
Sorry, we’ve been trading phone calls the last few days.
德弗林·迈格瑞格制药厂
德弗林·迈格瑞格儿童疾病研究基金会
制药厂主办的旅游可能会很好玩
A cruise sponsored by Devlin MacGregor…that could be fun.
祝愉快
I wish a happy
-墨西哥坎康岛 -度假钓鱼
-Cancun, Richard. -Sport fishing.
享受墨西哥鸡尾酒
Pina coladas.
那我们是不是得向你们买♥♥药?
What must the hospital buy? What’s the catch?
放心度假钓鱼去吧
Sailfish.
制药厂没有别的意思
No, there are no strings attached.
你意下如何 你意下如何…
So what do you say? So what do you say?
这个人连毛细孔都流血了
This guy is bleeding from every needle puncture.
蓝兹的病人 他服了那种奇迹的药?
Lentz sent this guy in? Is he on that wonder drug?
是的 他在试用RDU-90 万能之药
Yes, he’s on the RDU -90 protocol, Provasic.
未来世界的药物
Drug of the future, boys.
能打通血管 还能让我们全部失业
Clean out those arteries and put us out of business.
游♥行♥主办人欧佛拉提说…
“Parade Master of Ceremonies Ed O’Flaherty said…
这是20年来最精采的一次游♥行♥
“…he didn’t recall a livelier parade during the last 20 years.
听着…
“That Kimble…
“金波是个不得了的小伙子”
“…is some kind of lad…”
-“小伙子? ” -他是这么说的
-“Lad? ” -Yeah, “lad.”
也许他是个小矮人 我是照报纸上说的
Maybe he’s a leprechaun. I’m quoting this guy.
3线电♥话♥上有人自称是金波
Some guy on line three claims he’s Richard Kimble.
-是谁? -又有人自称是金波
-Who is it? -We got another Kimble on line three.
话筒给我
Let me see that phone.
跟他说 他留胡子很帅
Tell him he looks good in a beard.
-哪一线电♥话♥? -3线
-What line? -Three.
“我希望他能穿绿色衣服…”
“l hope he was able to wear a little green, sip some whiskey…”
我是吉拉
This is Gerard.
记得我在隧♥道♥内跟你说的话?
Do you remember what I told you in the tunnel?
是他没错
It’s him!
我记得…当时里面很吵
I remember it was noisy.
你好像说过…
Well, I think you said something like…
你妻子不是你杀的
…you didn’t kill your wife.
记得你对我说什么吗?
Remember what you told me?
我记得你拿枪对着我
I remember you were pointing my gun at me.
你说”我不在乎”
You said, “I don’t care.”
他在南区
He’s on the south side.
没错 我不在乎

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!