真可惜
What a waste!
义肢复健学
我回家时 看到一个陌生人
When I came home, there was a man in my house.
理查…
Richard.
我们是警♥察♥
We are the police
他在哪?
Where is he
抓住他…别让他跑了
Grabbed him… Do not let him run
站住看你往哪逃
Stopped and see you where to escape
你想卖♥♥毒品给小女孩吗
You like stringing out 12-year -old girls, huh?
你们怎么抓我的宝贝儿子
What are you doing with my baby?
你宝贝儿子是个毒贩
Your baby’s a drug dealer, lady.
别这样
Come on, ma’am.
怎么这样对我的宝贝儿子
What they doing to my baby?
今晚有得忙了 死伤多少?
It will be crazy here tonight. Did they get a count?
很多小孩受伤
A lot of kids.
都载来这儿急救
They bring them all here?
都载到这儿来了
All coming down here to County.
我来清扫窗帘
I’ve come to do those blinds.
好的 我来关门
I’ll get the door.
从这儿开始?
I’ll start in here, huh?
可以
Ok
男性30至50岁 右臂
更换部位 上节肢
上次矫正
1月21日至2月1日
符合资料者 21人
义肢模型 混合式
符合资料者 5人
打印
我们再核对一次
Let’s go over it once more.
他何时抵达这栋房♥子?
What time did he arrive at the house?
约上午10点半
About 10:30 in the morning.
-他单独一人? -是的
-And he was alone? -Yeah, he was alone.
-你看清楚他的容貌吗? -很清楚
-You got a good look at him? -Yeah, a real good look.
你别耍花样
You better be straight with me.
住在你母亲房♥子的就是此人?
This is the guy staying in your mother’s basement?
我说的就是他
That’s what I’m telling you.
深呼吸 放轻松
Take a deep breath relax
找个医生来帮忙
I need a doctor over here!
小心
Watch the bag! Watch the bag!
通知小孩的父母
Notify the parents of young children
谢谢医生
Thanks Doctors
好痛
It really hurts
司法官 就是那儿没错
Hello, Marshal. It’s right there.
我的胸部很痛
My chest hurts.
验一下那小孩的X光片
Check the film on that kid.
深呼吸一下
Take a deep breath.
吸气 呼气
Inhale, exhale. Again.
慢慢地
Slowly.
验X光片
Check the film.
放轻松
Take it easy.
验X光片
X -ray inspection
小孩的情况如何?
What’s the status on that kid?
可能是胸骨断裂
Possible fractured sternum.
来帮个忙 挪个位子出来 还有伤患
Get over here. I need you.
帮个忙 把孩子送到观察室
Can you help us? Bring this kid to Observation Room Two.
就是你 帮帮忙好吗?
Yeah, you. Come on, help us out, okay?
你还好吧?
How are you, champ?
我胸部会痛
My chest hurts.
呼吸时会痛吗?
Does it hurt when you breathe?
是的
Yes.
-你叫什么名字? -乔
-What’s your name? -Joel.
瞧这个
Look at this.
好家伙 竟然伪造身份证
We’re eating oranges and we’re making IDs.
C.C.H.代表什么?
“C.C.H.” What the hell is that?
库克郡医院
Cook County Hospital.
忍♥耐一点 好吗?
Just hang on, okay?
你没事 老弟
You’ll be just fine.
不会有事
Nothing
停一下
Hold that elevator.
谢谢
Thank you.
情况如何
How about?
胸部会痛
My chest hurts.
你母亲呢?
Where’s your mom, pal?
我不知道
I don’t know.
她在家里吗?
Is she at home?
可能跟哥哥在一起
I think she’s with my brother.
他们在楼下吗?
Your brother? They’re downstairs?
我不知道
I don’t know.
别担心
Don’t worry.
我们会找到她
We’ll find her for you.
你玩橄榄球 棒球吗?
What are you? Football player? Baseball player?
橄榄球
Football.
撑着点 老弟
Hold on, son.
嘿 医生
Hey, Doctor.
楼下送来这个
They sent this one from downstairs.
送到4号♥房♥快点
Get this one into Room Four, stat.
再见 乔
Bye-bye, Joel.
我送来的那个小孩呢?
Where’s that boy I sent here?
-什么小孩? -胸骨断裂的那个
-What boy? -The one with the fractured sternum.
没看到
He never came through here.
-没看到? -没有
-He didn’t? -No, he didn’t.
你对那X光片感兴趣?
Do you have a particular interest in our patient’s X -rays?
-什么意思? -我瞧见你在看他的X光片
-What do you mean? -I saw you looking at that boy’s chest film.
-个人的小嗜好 -小嗜好 真的吗?
-It’s a hobby of mine. -It’s a hobby, really?
你还有其他嗜好吗? 脑部手术?
What’s your other hobby, brain surgery?
-你想怎样? -小孩为何送入手术房♥?
-What do you want? -To know how that boy got to surgery.
我是清洁工 听命行事
I’m a janitor. I do as I’m told.
狗屎
That’s bullshit!
是谁删改病历?
Who changed those orders?
我不懂你的意思
I don’t know what you mean.
你别走
You stay right there.
叫警卫来
Call Security!
借过
Please
通知史帝芬…找芝加哥警局的凯利…
Tell Stevens to get hold of that guy Kelly over at C.P.D.
有人装扮成清洁工 并下令动紧急手术
A guy disguised as a janitor orders an emergency medical procedure…
而你只扣下他的证件
…and all you did was take away his I.D. card?
我一叫警卫他就溜了 我还能怎样
No, I called Security. He took off down the hall. What was I supposed to do?
听着 你是…
Listen, Mr…
副司法官
Deputy.
吉拉
Gerard.
我累了
I’m really tired.
想回家
I’d like to go home now.
好吧 小孩情况如何?
Okay. How’s the boy doing?
他救了他一命
He saved his life
谢谢
Thank you.
狄斯蒙杜鲁斯
“Desmondo, Jose Ruiz.”
狄斯蒙杜 你在那里
Where’re you at, Desmondo?
山姆 有一点我搞不懂
Okay, Sam, this is my problem.
这里四处都是警♥察♥ 对吧?
The place is crawling with cops, right?
每一个都在追查金波 对吧?
Everybody’s looking for Richard Kimble, right?
那他为什么笨得
So why would a guy be stupid enough…
跑来这里扮演大善人?
…to hang out in the trauma ward and play Mother Teresa?
借过
Excuse me.
有事吗?
You, guys, have a problem?
没什么事
No, no. No problem at all.
打扰 跟你聊几句好吗
Excuse me, could we have a word with you, please?
我是库克郡医院的艾威医生
This is Dr. Elway at Cook County Hospital.
我在为义肢部门 追踪齐力克先生目前的情况
I’m following-up for the prosthetic clinic on Matthew Zelick.
真的?
Oh, he did?
我很遗憾
I’m terribly sorry.
右臂或左臂?
Right or left?
右臂
Right.
-年纪? -35到45
-Age? -35 to 45.
我是高中同学会的里莱

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!