Wait. The prisoners are all dead.
路检只会让许多人发疯
Checkpoints will get a lot of people frantic
我办公室电♥话♥会响个不停
and they’ll flood my office with calls.
我不想这种事发生 那么…
Well, shit, I’d hate to see that happen…
案子由我接管好了
…so I’ll take over your investigation.
谁授权的?
On what authority?
伊利诺州州长…
The governor…
及联邦司法官办事处
…the U.S. Marshal’s Office…
伊利诺州第5分局
…5th District, Northern Illinois.
好吧 这个烂摊子都交给你了
All right, you want jurisdiction over this mess. You got it.
各位 集♥合♥一下
Okay, boys, gather around and listen up.
我们收队 “西部大警长”来了
We’re shutting it down. Wyatt Earp is here to mop up…
寻我开心 “西部大警长”
That’s very funny, Wyatt Earp.
山姆
Sam.
瞧这个
Look here!
我们很好奇 脚链上的脚不见了
We’re always fascinated when we find leg irons with no legs in them.
钥匙是谁保管的?
Who held the key, sir?
你在问我吗?
Me.
钥匙呢?
Where’re those keys at?
不晓得
I don’t know.
要更改你的说法吗 先生?
Care to revise your statement, sir?
什么?
What?
你编的鬼故事该修改了
Do you want to change your bullshit story, sir?
犯人可能逃走了
He might’ve got out.
-可能逃走了 -你说他埋在…
-He might’ve got out. -You said he was part of the wreckage!
马上设立行动组 大家听着
Set up operations by the fire truck. Listen, everyone!
有个犯人脱逃90分钟
A fugitive has been on the run for 90 minutes.
在崎岖的路面上 受伤的人的时速是4英里
Average foot speed over uneven ground, barring injury, is four miles an hour.
他应该还在6英里范围内
That gives us a radius of six miles.
大家逐屋逐户地去搜索 加油站
What I want out of each and everyone of you is a hard target search of every
民宅 仓库 鸡舍
…residence, warehouse, farmhouse, hen house, outhouse…
狗窝都要搜 就在这个范围内
…and doghouse in that area.
每15英里设一处路检
Checkpoints go up at 15 miles.
逃犯的大名是理查金波医生
Your fugitive’s name is Dr. Richard Kimble.
逮他回来
Go get him.
医院
少来这一套
Please don’t give me shit.
死了3个人 叫他听电♥话♥
I got three very unhappy dead people. Put him on.
史帝芬 我是柯斯莫
Stevens, it’s Cosmo.
我马上架设卫星电♥话♥
I’ll have a satellite telephone hookup in two seconds.
找到犯人血迹了
Chester Police just found a blood trail…
在西南方两英里处
…two miles southwest.
罗勃 比对一下犯人的血型
Match that blood against the prisoners’.
伦费尔
Renfer
把金波的资料传到每个医院
Get a fax I.D. on Kimble to every local hospital.
再召集州警
And follow that with troopers.
梅文
Meiwen
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
我在思考
I’m thinking.
拿点咖啡跟甜甜圈给我
Think me up some coffee and a doughnut with sprinkles on top…
你闲着也是闲着
…while you’re thinking.
找到一名生还者
We got a live body!
生还者
A live one?
找到一名生还者
To find a survivor
动作快 撑着点 马上救你出去
Come on. Hang in there, brother. We’ll get you out of here.
接好
Good access
小心地上
Carefully on the ground
叫救护车过来
Get that ambulance down here! Come on!
叫救护车过来
Get that ambulance down here
这就是你想抓的人?
Is this what you want?
就是他
That’s it.
我去复印几份
I’m going to make some copies.
早安 詹森先生 早点送来了
Good morning, Mr. Johnson. I have your breakfast for you.
你渴了吧?
We’re thirsty today, aren’t we?
趁热吃
Eat up before this gets cold.
这儿真干燥 不是吗?
It really does get dry in here, doesn’t it?
来了
Here you are.
吃一点吧
Now, you eat something, Mr. Johnson.
吃了才有力气
You need your strength.
倒霉!
Bad Luck
医生 我们在找一名逃犯 几个小时前利用车祸脱逃
Doc, we’re looking for a prisoner from that wreck.
可能有受伤
He might be hurt.
他长像如何
What does he look like?
6尺1寸 180磅 褐发 褐眼 留胡子
Six -one, 180, brown hair, brown eyes, beard.
看过吗?
Seen anyone like that around?
你说的不就是我吗?
Every time I look in the mirror, pal.
除了胡子以外
Except for the beard, of course.
医生
Doc!
什么事?
What’s wrong
谢了
Thanks.
-我来帮忙 -谢了 医生
-I’ll give you a hand. -Thanks, Doc.
他…
It’s…
情况如何?
How is he doing?
没被火车压死算是万幸
Good, considering we dug him out from under a train.
交待值班医生一声 他胃部上方戳了个洞
Tell those attending he’s got a puncture in the upper gastric area.
他没检查怎么知道
How could he tell that by looking at his face?
金波的资料送来了
Background just came in from Chicago.
也该送来了
About time. What’ve we got?
理查金波 脉管外科 这是什么行业?
“Richard Davis Kimble, vascular surgeon.” What the hell is that?
钱赚得比你多的行业
Somebody that makes more money than you.
被判谋害妻子一级罪
“Convicted of first -degree murder of his wife.
辩称清白 说是独臂人干的
“Pleaded innocent.” Says a one -armed man did it.
交游广阔
Lots of friends.
很多是医生 医院员工
Doctors, hospital staff.
从他的朋友着手 先窃听他律师的电♥话♥…
We’ll start there. I want phone taps. First, his lawyer.
这办不到
You’ll never going to get that.
去找鲁宾法官商量…
Call Judge Rubin. Tell him I want phone taps.
你对我吼什么?
Why’d you yell at me?
我事后再告诉他细节
I’ll tell him who if I’m in a good mood.
你为何不对她吼?
Why not yell at her sometimes?
-山姆 -什么事?
-sam -What’s wrong
医院打来一通电♥话♥
We got a call from the hospital.
受伤的警卫说 他在急诊室门口看到金波了
The wounded guard swears he saw Kimble there.
这是大消息
That’s hot.
有一部救护车也失窃了
And an ambulance is missing.
他开救护车要去哪儿?
Where the hell is he going in an ambulance?
吉拉
Gila
发现救护车了
Ambulance just spotted…
在杜佛村以西2英里 53号♥州公路 朝北行驶中
…two miles west of Doverville, heading north, State Highway 53.
范围越来越大
Running out of map!
地图拿出来
Get your maps out.
试音 试音 地图拿出来
Check, sound check. Get your maps out.
市内市外所有道路都报过来
I want to know all routes in and out of that town.
我们在13号♥公路朝北走
We’re headed north on Route 13, toward the Barkley Dam.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch!
跟紧救护车
Don’t lose that ambulance.
发现一辆救护车 在13号♥公路朝北行驶
Visual location of an ambulance headed north on Route 13 toward Barkley Dam.
我们将通过一座高架桥
We’ll pass through a viaduct.
快打电♥话♥ 召集支援人马
Get on the horn. Bring Biggs and Newman in from the south side of the viaduct.
他的速度飞快
He’s hauling ass.
中间有一座隧♥道♥吗? 支援人马来了没?
Is there a tunnel between here and there? We have Biggs and Newman?
快查地图找方向
Look on your map to know how to get there.
他插翅难飞了
We got him!
检查车辆 小心
Watch out! Watch out! Watch out!
-怎么回事! -快回去车内 先生
-What’s going on? -Get back in your car, sir!
纽曼 向目标前进
Newman! Rock and roll!
在那儿放一盏灯
Put a light in there!
在那儿放一盏灯
Put a light in there!
你找到了没有?
What do you got?
没找到
I got nothing.
-你呢? -别开玩笑了
-What do you got? -You gotta be kidding me!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!