…her husband, Richard Kimble.
凯利警探
Detective Kelly…
当晚你在凶宅目睹了些什么?
tell us what you observed at the home of the victim on the night of the murder.
没有歹徒破门而入的痕迹
No forcible entry was found.
从调查一开始 这就不像闯空门的案子
From the beginning of the investigation, it didn’t appear to be a break -in.
没有任何财物失窃
Nothing was missing.
我回来了
Honey, I’m home.
哪一队赢了?
Who won the game?
枪♥支♥ 子弹上都有他的指纹
His prints were on the gun and bullets.
没有其他人的指纹
No other sets were found, other than the housekeeper’s…
除了佣人及死者的以外
…and the deceased’s.
金波夫人头颅破裂 造成脑部严重受损
Mrs. Kimble’s skull fracture caused a massive hemorrhage to the brain.
5分钟内即死亡
It took less than 5 minutes for her to die.
庭上 我们要求重播…死者那通911电♥话♥的内容
Your Honor, we would ask to play Helen Kimble’s 911 emergency call…
芝加哥警方指认的那通电♥话♥
…previously identified by a Chicago Police Department dispatcher.
911紧急中心
Emergency 911.
救救我
Please help me.
出了什么事?
What’s the problem?
他…
He’s…
在这儿 还在屋内
He’s still in the house.
我没听错吧
Did I hear you right?
有陌生人闯入
Someone’s in your house?
他想杀死我
He’s trying to kill me.
复述一次好吗
Could you repeat that, please?
这位女士
Ma’am?
他想杀死我
He’s trying to kill me.
女士
Lady
暴徒还在屋内
Is your attacker still in the house?
女士
Lady
理查…
Richard…
女士
Lady
理查…
Richard…
他想杀死我
Is he trying to kill me?
金波先生
Mr. Kimble…
在考虑过本案的各种因素后
having considered all the factors and aggravation and mitigation in this case
认为你行凶之意图与手法 极尽残暴之能事
…and found the offense was brutal and indicative of wanton cruelty…
本庭因而判定将你
it’s judgment of this court, you will be remanded to
送往州立监狱 注射毒剂处死
Illinois State Penitentiary where you will await execution by lethal injection…
行刑日期由州司法部长另订
…on a date to be set forth by the Attorney General of the State.
愿上帝宽恕你
May God have mercy on your soul.
-卡尔森 -有
-Carlson. -Here.
-派崔塔 -有
-Partida. -Yeah.
-卡普兰 -叫什么叫
-Copeland. -What?
你安份一点
Copeland, you be nice now.
金波
Kimble.

Yeah.
出发了 各位
Let’s go, gentlemen.
囚车要出发了
Four prisoners coming out.
囚车要出发了
Four prisoners coming out.
上车 各位
Let’s go, gentlemen.
金波 你坐这儿
Kimble, you’re here.
卡尔森 坐那儿
Carlson, right over there.
派崔塔 坐前方
Partida, up front left.
卡普兰 你跟我坐后面
Copeland, you’re back here with me.
放轻松
Come on, make yourselves comfortable.
各位 规矩都知道了吧
You know the routine, gentlemen.
我好累
I’m tired.
到米纳镇路程约20英里
20 miles from Menard.
40分钟内可以抵达
We’ll be there in about 40 minutes.
早到早放心 让典狱长去照料
I’ll be glad to get rid of this load. Let McKenzie take care of them.
那边的伙食不错 我饿扁了
Always got some good eating there. I’m starving.
我也一样
Me, too.
牢饭吃够了
Had enough prison chow.
艾德才不管呢 反正他在节食
Old Ed, he don’t care. His old lady’s got him on a diet.
对吧 艾德
Right, Ed?
快过来 快
Somebody get in here, quick!
他病了 赶快
He’s getting sick! Let’s go move! Move!
-口吐白沫 -快到了
-He’s foaming at the mouth. -We’re almost at the prison.
他喘不过气了…
He’s choking!
等等
Wait!
天呀 妈的
Oh, shit!
金波 快来 你是医生 快帮忙
Kimble, get over here. You’re a doctor, do something!
手铐打开
Unlock me!
手铐打开
Unlock me!
接住
Catch
撑住你不会有事的
You’ll be okay.
什么声音
What the hell is that?
妈的
Shit!
-帮我一把 -去你的
-Help me! -The hell with you.
帮个忙
Help me with this man!
去你的 医生
Fuck your doctor
听好…
Now you listen.
我不管你往哪个方向逃
I don’t give a damn which way you go.
别跟着我 懂吗
Just don’t follow me. You got that?
是的
Yes
卡普兰
Kaplan
保重
Be good.
我的老天
My, my, my.
乱得一塌糊涂
What a mess.
比马戏团还乱
It’s a circus.
我的袋子在你那儿吗?
You got my bag?
这儿被火车撞个正着
Point of impact right here.
车头分解 其余车厢出轨
The first engine uncoupled, and the train jumped the track.
出轨后又滑行了约100码
About 100 yards?
是的
Yes
该买♥♥双新靴子
You must get new boots.
早说过 不要穿高跟鞋
I told you not to wear the heels.
穿两件外套
Wear two coats.
下次吧
Next train wreck.
干嘛呵护她
Why do we always mother her?
因为她爱我们
Because she loves us.
-你想当火车司机吗? -他大概表现得很神勇
-How’d you like to be the driver? -I bet he did a Casey Jones.
慢点 先生
Hold it, sir.
这里谁负责
Hi. Who’s in charge?
罗林斯警长
Sheriff Rollins.
在电视台记者那边
Just follow the TV lights.
罗吉斯警长
Sheriff Rogers.
他叫罗林斯
Rollins!
去出事现场看看
Look down there and take Newman.

Ok
该上工了
Come on. Time to go to work.
巴士翻滚了好几次才停住
The bus rolled over several times before settling down at the bottom of the hill.
我不晓得是否昏过去…
I don’t know if I passed out or what…
但火车突然山崩似的压过来
…but when I looked up, the train was bearing down on us. Fast.
我也搞不清楚 想不起来
I don’t know how. It’s still kind of hazy.
我抓住他 把他推出车外
Somehow I grabbed him and pushed him out of the bus.
-你很勇敢 没弄好的话会送命 -我了解
-You’re brave, you could’ve been killed. -I know.
他是我的好友 义不容辞
He’s my partner. He would have done the same for me.
打扰了 我是联邦副司法官吉拉 想跟你谈一谈
Excuse me, I’m Deputy U.S. Marshal Samuel Gerard, I’d like to…
你稍等一下
I’ll be with you in just a minute.
可以
sure
再核对一次笔录
One more time, just for the record…
-这3位死亡了? -是的
-these three are dead. -Yes
这一位呢?
And this one?
事情发生太快…
Everything happened so fast.
他大概未及脱逃
I don’t think he made it.
你白跑一趟了
You came a long way for nothing.
尊敬的警长 我想我该建议
With all due respect, Sheriff Rollins…
在15英里范围内实施路检
…I’d like to recommend checkpoints on a 15-mile radius…
包括57及24号♥公路 这条路也要查…
…at I-57, I-24 and over here on Route 13…
等等 犯人都死了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!