你不用怕
Do not fear.
我来帮助你 – 哦
I have come to help you. – Oh!
请控制你自己 – 我控制不了
Pray control yourself. – I cannot. I cannot.
我不能 – 为啥
I’m not. – Why not?
怎么了
What is it?
你们来这里干什么
What the devil are you doing here?
我们来散步 查尔斯先生
Walking, Mr. Charles.
请回避一下 – 是 先生
Kindly leave us. – Yes, sir.
我来这里帮助那位女士
I’ve come here to help that lady.
她的医生要求我这么做
At the request of the physician who is treating her.
他完全了解这种情况
He is completely aware of the circumstances.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
这件事要绝对守密
Which must on no account be disclosed.
我明白 先生
I understand, sir.
她呢
Does she?
她不会说出去的 我以性命担♥保♥
Oh, she won’t say nothing, sir. On my life.
我郑重发誓 查尔斯先生
On my solemn oath, Mr. Charles.
我利用了你的不幸处境
I have taken unpardonable advantage of your situation.
请原谅我
Forgive me.
这完全是我不对
I am wholly to blame.
你必须去爱塞特
You must go to Exeter.
有人想把你送进精神病院
There’s talk in the town of committing you to an institution.
你要是不回莱姆 一定
You need not take it seriously, but you will save yourself embarrassment…
可以避免许多难堪
if you do not return to Lyme.
你的行李呢 – 在车站
Where are your belongings? – At the coach depot.
我会把它们送去爱塞特车站
I will have them sent to the depot at Exeter.
你步行去艾克茅斯十字路口 在那里等车
Walk to Axmouth Cross. Wait for the coach there.
把这个钱包里的钱拿走
Take the money in this purse.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这是我律师的地址
Here’s my lawyer’s address.
你可以联络他
Let him know where you are.
我会叫他寄钱给你
I will instruct him to send you more money.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我再也见不到你了
I shall never see you again.

No.
你是个不同凡响的人 伍德拉夫小姐
You are a remarkable person, Miss Woodruff.
是的 我是个不同凡响的人
Yes, I am a remarkable person.
我要去伦敦
I’m going to London.
是的
Yup.
我这里的戏己经拍完了 所以…
Well, I don’t have any more scenes to shoot here, so–
大卫来了吗
Is, uh, Davide here?
不 他今晚才来 – 那你会很开心
No. He’s flying in tonight. – Oh, that’ll be nice for you.
不会
No.
你会很开心
It will be nice for you.
他也会很开心
Nice for him too.
我会想念你
I’ll miss you.
等你吃完之后我会载你去科布
I’ll drive you up to the Cups if you’ve finished your lunch.
是的 – 爱塞特见 安娜
Yeah. – See you in Exeter, Anna.
嗯嗯
Mm-hmm!
要想念我们 – 我会的
Think of us slogging away. – Oh, I will.
我可以在伦敦再见你吗
Am I gonna see you in London?
那将会非常困难
That would be very, very difficult.
我们在伦敦两星期
We are there for a fortnight.
我必须见你
I must see you.
好吧
Okay.
我们要前往科布
Okay, everybody. We’re moving up to the Cups.
麦克 请到化妆室 – 好的
Mike, we need you in makeup. – Yes.
好的
Yes.
好的 – 好的
Yes. – Yes.
山姆
Sam?
先生
Sir.
啊 山姆
Ah, Sam.
我要你今天起程去伦敦 打开房♥子
I want you to leave for London today. Open up the house.
我明天会去
I’ll be leaving tomorrow.
计划有变 – 我明白 先生
Change of plans. – I see, sir.
我相信这和你的未来计划无关吧 先生
This doesn’t have any bearing on your, uh, future plans, I trust, sir?
你在说什么
My future plans? What are you talking about?
我必须想到我的将来 先生
Well, I’ve got to think about my future, sir.
是吗
Have you?
你即刻的将来 就是你今天要起程去伦敦
Well, your immediate future is to leave for London today.
明白了吗
Is that clear?
是的 查尔斯先生
Yes, Mr. Charles.
午安
Ah. Good afternoon.
午安 先生
Good afternoon, sir.
爱妮丝蒂娜小姐在花♥园♥里 – 谢谢你
Miss Ernestina’s in the garden. – Thank you.
山姆己经解释过今早的事了吗
Sam has explained about the, uh, circumstances of this morning?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
你明白了吗
And you understand?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
先生 我不要 – 不 拿去
Sir, I don’t want that. – No. Please.
午安
Good afternoon.
查尔斯
Charles!
你真的为了我 而离开化石的世界吗
So you have actually deigned to desert the world of the fossil for me.
我真荣幸
I’m honored.
我可以向你保证
I can assure you…
这个世界真正迷人之处就在这个花♥园♥里
the true charm of this world resides in this garden.
甜言蜜语
Honeyed words.
亲爱的 我要再离开你几天
My dearest, I’m afraid I must leave you again for a few days.
我要去伦敦 – 去伦敦
I must go to London. – To London?
去见我的律师蒙塔吉
To see Montague, my lawyer.
喔 查尔斯 – 我恐怕这是无法避免的
Oh, Charles! – It is unavoidable, I’m afraid.
显然重要事情是跟婚约有关
Apparently, there are matters outstanding to do with the marriage settlement.
你父亲是非常谨慎的人
Your father is a most scrupulous person.
他想要什么 – 谁
What does he want? – Who?
我父亲
My father.
对你的公平性
Uh, justice for you.
甜蜜的公平…却要我们两地相思
Sweet justice that takes you away from me.
爱妮丝蒂娜 我知道我们的感情最重要
Ernestina, I know our private affections are the paramount consideration…
但也不能忽略
but there is also a legal…
婚姻在法律和契约方面…
and contractual side to matrimony, which is–
胡说
Fiddlesticks.
亲爱的蒂娜… – 我厌倦了莱姆
My dearest Tina– – I am weary of Lyme.
我们很少见面
I see you so little.
我将在三天之内回来
I shall be back in three days.
吻我…
Kiss me then…
来封印你的诺言
to seal your promise.
开始
Play.
40比15
Won the chase. 40-15.
第三球
Chase three.
史密森先生胜
Game to Mr. Smithson.
第一局6比5
And the first set, 6-5.
天啊 查尔斯 你真敏捷
My goodness, Charles. You were in cracking form.
像剃刀一样锋利
Sharp as a razor.
你有什么秘诀 乡下的食物吗 – 打球真好
What’s the answer? Country grub? – It’s good to hit a ball.
你打得就好像你恨它一样
You were hitting it as though you hated it.
哈利 跟你说句话 – 唔
Harry, a word. – Hmm?
有一位从爱塞特来的伍德拉夫小姐
You’ll be hearing from a person.
将会和你联络 她会把她的地址告诉你
A Miss Woodruff from Exeter. She’ll give you her address.
我要你帮我寄一些钱给她
I’d like you to send her some money for me.
好的 多少钱
Of course. How much?
50英镑
Fifty pounds.
好的
Of course.
伍德拉夫小姐 – 是的
Miss Woodruff. – Yes.
我不想听到更多的事
And I want to hear nothing more about it.
你不会的
You shan’t.
等等我
Wait for me.
你到哪里去了 你聋了吗
Where the devil have you been? Are you deaf?
抱歉 先生 我… – 去准备我的衣服
I’m sorry, sir. I– – Go and lay out my clothes.
我要去俱乐部吃晚餐 – 是的 先生
I’m dining at my club. – Yes, sir.
我能和你谈谈吗 先生 – 唔
Can I have a word with you, sir? – Hmm?