Envy me? Why?
嗯…
Well.
可以弄出这么漂亮的花♥园♥
For being able to create such a lovely garden.
如果我是你就不会羡慕我
I wouldn’t bother to envy me, if I were you.
你要喝杯酒吗
Would you like a drink?

Mmm.
我想给你看一些东西
I want to show you something.
好吧 亲爱的 去给妈咪看
All right, darling. Go and show Mummy.
安娜
Anna.
这真让人煎熬
This is pure bloody hell.
我知道
I know.
麦克… – 我们应该谈一谈
Mike, come on. Somebody’s gonna– – We’ve got to talk.
好 但现在不行 – 什么时候
All right. Not now. – When?
在温德米尔 – 但那是我们最后一场戏
Windermere. – But that’s our last scene.
我们应该好好地谈谈 – 好吧
We’ve got to talk properly. – Well, all right.
要谈什么 – 我们要决定我们想要什么
What are we going to say? – We’ve got to decide what we want.
我知道 – 是的
I know. – Yes.
盖勒太太 你见到安娜吗
Mrs. Gardner, have you seen Anna anywhere?
我想她在楼上 – 我来了
I think she’s upstairs. – I’m coming.
索妮亚 谢谢你
Sonia. Thank you.
今天下午很愉快 我很尽兴
The afternoon– It was just lovely. I had a wonderful time.
谢谢你
Thank you.
很高兴见到你 – 我也是
Good to meet you. – And you.
祝最后一场戏顺利 – 谢谢你 我们会需要的
Good luck with the last scene. – Thank you. We’ll need it.
三 年 后
先生 有你的电报
Sir, a telegram for you.
先生
Sir.
她被找到了 化名为洛夫伍德夫人 蒙塔吉
佟太太说现在就把维罗妮卡的东西拿过来
Mrs. Tong said to bring Veronica’s things now.
我现在就来。告诉他们等我
I’m coming now. Tell them to wait for me.
早安 – 早安
Good morning. – Good morning.
我是汤姆伊里奥特 你是谁
I’m Tom Elliott. Who are you?
我姓史密森 – 妈妈和爸爸到国外去了
My name is Smithson. – Mama and Papa are abroad.
是的 我想找洛夫伍德夫人
Yes, I was looking for a Mrs. Roughwood.
我会帮你找她
I’ll find her for you.
你把那个放在里面
You put that one in there.
洛夫伍德夫人
Mrs. Roughwood.
洛夫伍德夫人吗
Mrs. Roughwood?
她跟瑞秋和威廉在楼上
I think she’s upstairs with Rachel and William.
洛夫伍德夫人 – 什么事
Miss Roughwood. – Yes.
有人找你 – 好的
Someone to see you. – All right.
她在工作 但她不介意被打扰
She’s working, but she doesn’t mind being interrupted.
洛夫伍德夫人吗
Mrs. Roughwood?
史密森先生
Mr. Smithson.
有人告诉我的律师你住在这里
My solicitor was told you lived at this address.
我不知道谁告诉他的 – 是我
I do not know by whom. – By me.
是你
By you?
我已经找了你三年
I’ve been looking for you for three years.
我解除了婚约
I broke off my engagement.
我回去找你 想和你结婚…
I came back for you to take you with me to marry you…
而你却走了
and you’d gone.
现在经过这些年之后 你选择让我知道你还活着
And now all these years later, you choose to let me know you’re alive.
为什么
Why?
以前我不能让你知道
I could not do so before this.
你已经结婚了吗
You’ve married?
喔 不 我还没有
Oh, no. I have not.
我自称是寡妇
I pass as a widow in the world.
这房♥子是谁的
What is this house?
他是建筑师 他姓伊里奥特
He’s an architect. His name is Elliott.
他们不久之前收留了我
They gave me shelter a long time ago.
我是他们孩子的家庭教师
I am tutor to their children, but I–
但我可以自♥由♥绘画 他们鼓励我
I am free to do my own work. They have encouraged it.
这些是你画的 – 是的
These are yours? – Mmm. Yes.
你找到自己的天赋了
You have found your gift.
你为什么离开爱塞特
Why did you leave Exeter?
你说过你爱我 你向我展露你的爱
You told me you loved me. You showed me your love.
回答我
Answer me!
那时我丧失了理智
There was a madness in me at that time.
痛苦 嫉妒
A bitterness, an envy.
明知你有未婚妻 我仍然强迫自己缠着你
I forced myself on you, knowing that you had other obligations.
那是不应该的
It was unworthy.
在我看着你走了之后 我必须摧毁…
I suddenly saw, after you had gone, that I had to destroy…
我们之间已经开始的关系
what had begun between us.
你是说你从未爱过我吗
Are you saying that you never loved me?
我不能那么说
I could not say that.
但你必须那么说
But you must say that!
你必须说“我是完全邪恶的”
You must say, “I’m totally evil.
“我把他当成工具一样利用”
I used him as an instrument.
“我不在乎在所有这段时间之中 他见不到 一个可以跟我相比的女人…”
That I do not care that in all this time, he hasn’t seen a woman to compare with me!
“没有我 他的生活已经变成荒漠…”
That his life has been a desert without me.
“他为我牺牲了一切”
That he has sacrificed everything for me!”
快说 – 不 不
Say it! – No. No.
你为什么要求我来这里 你想要什么
Why did you ask me here? What do you want from me?
我看到了报纸的寻人启事
I saw the newspaper advertisements long ago.
你看到了吗 – 是的
You saw them? – Yes.
你看到了却不予理会
You read them, and you did nothing?
我改变了我的名字
I changed my name.
你不但毁了我的一生 还乐在其中
Then you have not only ruined my life. You have taken pleasure in doing so.
你误会我了
You misjudge me.
我直到现在才找到我的生命
It has taken me this time to find my own life.
我直到现在才找到…我的自♥由♥
It has taken me this time to find… my freedom.
自♥由♥ – 是的
Freedom? – Yes.
为了嘲笑爱情和所有人类的感情吗
To make a mockery of love, of all human feeling.
爱塞特对你意味着什么
Is that what Exeter meant to you?
只是一夜风流吗
One brief transaction of the flesh? Just that?
你不仅将匕♥首♥插♥进♥了我的胸膛
You have planted a dagger in me.
你的“自♥由♥”还给你权利来搅动它
And your damned freedom gives you license to twist it in my heart.
不能再这样了 – 不
Well, no more! – No!
就是 – 哦
Yes! – Oh!

Oh.
史密森先生…
Mr. Smithson.
我请你来是要求你的宽恕
I called you here to ask your forgiveness.
你曾经爱过我
You loved me once.
如果你仍然爱我 你就会原谅我
If you still love me, you can forgive me.
我知道…我知道你有权利来诅咒我
I know– I know it is your perfect right to damn me.
但如果你… 仍然爱我…
But if you do… still love me–
那么我必须…原谅你
Then I must forgive you.
是的 你必须
Yes, you must.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
安娜 你要走了吗
Anna, are you going?
是的 – 再见
Yes. – Ah. Good-bye.
再见 – 祝旅途愉快
Bye-bye. – Good journey.
好姑娘 – 再见 安娜
Be a good girl. – Bye, Anna.
麦克
Mike.
你要走了吗 – 是的
Are you going? – Yeah. Yeah, I am.
保重
Take care.
莎拉
Sarah!