法国贩毒网
马赛
布鲁克林区
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas!
-你叫什么名字 小男孩 -艾瑞克
-What’s your name, little boy? -Eric.
艾瑞克 你要什么圣诞礼物
Hm? Eric. What do you want for Christmas?
一部尊尼闪电五百型汽车
A Johnny Lightning 500.
-你们都是乖孩子吗 -是的
-You been good, little boy? -Yeah.
很好 你们喜欢圣诞老人吗
Good. You like Santa Claus? Huh?
你们喜欢圣诞老人是吗
Now, you like Santa Claus, right?
那就让我们一起唱首圣诞之歌♥
Let’s sing a little song. “Jingle Bells.”
起来
Get up.
起来 举起手
Get up! And hold them up.
-抓住他 -不要跑
-Hold it! -Freeze!
吉米 小心 他手上有刀
Jimmy, watch it. He’s got a knife.
-别跑 你这个浑帐 -不 不要
-Hold it, you son of a bitch! -No, no!
够了 不要杀他 够了
That’s enough. Don’t kill him. That’s enough!
-起来 -快起来 放过我吧
-Get up! -Come on, give me a break!
-我什么都没做 老兄 -放过你才怪
-I aingt done nothing, man. -Break, your ass.
-拜托 -起来
-Come on. -Get up!
适可而止一点 住手
Will you stop it? Stop it!
-吉米 -让我打 让我来
-Jimmy. -Let me bust him. I wanna bust him.
-我要打他 -让我跟他谈谈 只要一分钟就好
-I wanna bust him. -Let me talk to him. Let me talk to him!
你在这里有个朋友 你有个朋友
You got a friend here. You got a friend.
你一定要告诉我们谁是你的顾客
You gonna tell us who your man is?
你什么时候洗的脚
When’s the last time you picked your feet?
谁是你的顾客 威利 他叫什么名字
Who’s your connection, Willie? What’s his name?
-快回答他 -不 不要
-Answer him! -No, no, man!
是发型师乔吗 就是发型师乔吧
Is it Joe the barber? That’s who it is, isn’t it?
不要想骗我们 这个乔姓什么
Don’t give us any shit. What’s Joe’s last name?
-我不知道 -吉米 给他一个机会 再给他个机会
-I don’t know, man! -Give him a chance. Just give him a chance.
我只知道他住在125街 就在发型屋楼上
All I know is he lives on 125th Street, man. Above the barber shop.
街的哪一边 北边还是南边
What side of the street does he live on? North or south?
我不知道你在说什么
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
他住街的哪一边
What side of the street does he live on?
-你什么时候洗的脚 -他在说什么
-When’s the last time you picked your feet? -What’s he talking about?
波基普西有人想跟你谈谈
I got a man in Poughkeepsie wants to talk to you.
你去过波基普西吗
You ever been in Poughkeepsie?
拜托 放过我吧
Hey, man, give me a break.
快点 快点说 让我听到你说的
Come on, say it. Let me hear you say it.
你去过波基普西吗
Have you ever been to Poughkeepsie?
你去过波基普西 对吧 我要听到你亲口说
You’ve been to Poughkeepsie? I wanna hear it!
-是的 我去过那里 -你坐在床边 对吧
-Yes, I’ve been to Poughkeepsie. -You sat on the edge of the bed.
你把鞋子脱掉然后用手抓脚 对吧
You took off your shoes and picked your feet, didn’t you?
-快点回答 -是的
-Now say it! -Yes.
你斩了我的伙伴一刀 你知道代表什么吗
All right. You put a shiv in my partner. You know what that means, goddamnit?
整个冬天我都得听着他抱怨
All winter I gotta listen to him gripe about his bowling scores.
现在我要以持有这三包毒品罪名逮捕你
I’m gonna bust your ass for those three bags,
我还要因为你在波基普西抓脚而将你定罪
then I’m gonna nail you for picking your feet.
将码头延长一百英尺
我们就能容纳五百吨♥的货轮
能增加多少额外人力
大概十几个人
工会将坚持至少增加十二个人
那不重要
我在乎的是 拥有能容纳世上最大船只的船坞
你过这种生活 如何还能保持年轻
什么生活 马素
自从我不开吊车之后什么事都没做
谢谢你
Merci.
早安
Bonjour.
-今天过得好吗 -好
这次旅游要送你的礼物我想了很久
我亲自挑选的 给你
我可以打开吗 我现在就可以打开吗
如果你想的话
太美了 亲爱的
C’est merveilleux, cheri.
你宠坏我了
Tu me gates, Je t’aime.
现在轮到我让你瞧瞧我买♥♥了什么东西
-什么 又去逛街购物了 -是啊
这是送你的 亲爱的
C’est pour toi, cheri.
是吗 送我的
只是今年冬天将会很冷
亲爱的 少了你 我会穿的跟码头工人一样
谢谢你 亲爱的
Merci, cherie.
我去看过我女儿了
她好吗
我没见她这么快乐过
她问候你也问到我们是否快乐
我们快乐吗
不快乐
缉毒组
是的 女士 有几个人
两个
你能描述一下吗
是的 女士
你的电♥话♥号♥码几号♥
需要帮忙吗
Need a little help there?
-你这个蠢蛋 -我怎么知道他有刀
-You dumb guinea. -How the hell did I know he had a knife?
-绝对不要相信黑人 -也有可能是白人
-Never trust a nigger. -He could’ve been white.
-绝对不要相信任何人 请病假吗 -不要
-Never trust anyone. Going sick? -No.
-你要请病假吗 -不要
-Are you going sick? -No!
我们去萧兹酒吧混个半小时喝几杯酒 你认为如何
What d’you say we go to Chez for a drink?
天啊 我真的累死了 我想回家
Jimmy, I’m beat. I’m gonna go home.
好吧 好吧 只饮一杯
All right, all right. One drink.
-要饮就饮这个 -一口就饮光了
-Drink this. -Whip it out.
我看到角落那张台至少有两个毒鬼
I make at least two junk connections at that far table over in the corner.
穿条纹恤衫打领带那个
The guy in the striped shirt and tie combo,
我也认识他
I know him too.
我以为你想请我饮酒才来这里
I thought we came here to buy me a drink.
那个小丑是谁
Who is that clown?
他是皇后区的非法彩券商
It’s a policy guy from Queens.
-那个难看的家伙走过来了 -他的外号♥叫犹太幸运者
-Dig the creep that’s coming to the table now. -It’s Jewish Lucky.
胸前少了号♥码 看起来不太一样
He don’t look the same without numbers across his chest.
那一桌人一定有鬼
That table is definitely wrong.
再来
More!
再来
More!
那个大老板呢 你认识他吗
What about the last of the big-time spenders? Do you make him?
不认识 你呢
No. You?
他花钱的样子真呕心
He’s spreading it around like the Russians are in Jersey.
没错
Oh, yes.
我们留下来跟踪他好吗
What do you say we stick around and give him a tail?
好啦 好玩嘛
Come on. Just for fun.
要跟踪谁
Give who a tail?
那个带着金发美女人意大利佬
The greaser with the blonde.
做什么 你想跟他老婆玩捉迷藏
What for? You wanna play hide the salami with his old lady?
没错
Yeah.
小姐 我想请问你的靴子
Miss, can I ask you about those boots? They’re…
莫妮卡
Monica.
-她到底是谁 -为什么问我
-Who in the hell’s that? -Who keeps score?
亲吻恶魔 对吧 看看他
Kissy devil, isn’t he? Look at him.
你知道他们都是一伙的
Well, they’re all cousins. You know that.
对 说再见吧 快点 目前他的地盘在哪里
Yeah, say good-bye. Come on. What’s he got now?
-整个哈德逊区都是他的地盘 -不 不
-Hudson Terraplane, that’s what he got. -No, no.
-慢一点 -好了
-Easy. -OK.
开始工作了
Go to work.
哥迪 我打赌他一定会带我们到意大利区
Cloudy, I’ll lay odds he takes us to dago town.
我们可以跟着他 大力水手 他根本不算什么
We’ll take him, Popeye. He’s nothing.
雷纳餐厅
已经是早上七点了 我不相信
Seven o’clock in the morning. I don’t believe it.
轻松点 你玩得很高兴吧
Relax. You’re having fun, aingt you?
如果不是送毒品 你在布鲁明戴尔的开销我付钱
If that’s not a drop, I’ll open a charge for you at Bloomingdale’s.
改成亚历山大 我喜欢玩具部
Make it Alexander’s. I like the toy department.
他转回来了
He’s coming back.
超过他 左转
Pass him. Make a left.
糖果和报纸
事情处理得怎么
很顺利
见不得人的事
我一定要那么做
他迟到了
我认为让他加入是个错误
错误
这是聪明的作法
他是电视明星
他到哪里都可以不用被检查
而且他需要钱
我不信任他
对他好一点
谁都不会知道
搞不好他可以帮你在电视界找到工作
阿兰
Alain.
亨利 真高兴你能来
我介绍我的同事
皮耶·尼科利 亨利·德佛
久仰
阿兰 我考虑过你的提议
我决定接受
我们的朋友名叫波卡 萨尔瓦多·波卡
Our friend’s name is Boca. Salvatore Boca. B-O-C-A.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!