祝你幸运
Listen, I’ll see you at Pop’s tonight. – OK, babe. Take care.
晚上我到老爸家跟你碰面 – 好的 小心点
We made a good strike, huh?
我们好好的干了一票 对吧
What happened with Sal? What’s the matter with him?
那是夏赫尼耶和萨尔
They got the bridge blocked off!
他们封锁大桥了
Let me in! Open the door.
让我进去 快把门打开
This is the police. You’re surrounded.
我们是警方 你们被包围了
Come out with your hands up!
把手举高走出来
This is the police. You’re surrounded.
我们是警方 你们被包围了
Give them the gas!
发射催♥泪♥弹♥
Hold your fire!
不要开枪
Stop!
停火
They’re coming out! Hold your fire!
他们出来了 不要开枪
Over here! Move it. Let’s go!
快点 我们走 我们走
Popeye. It’s me, it’s me.
大力水手 是我 是我
Frog One is in that room.
一号♥法国人在那房♥间里
Drop it!
把枪扔掉
Mulderig.
莫德利
You shot Mulderig.
你杀了莫德利
The son of a bitch is here. I saw him. I’m gonna get him.
那个混♥蛋♥在这里 我看见了 我一定要抓到他