我认为应该继续监视波卡
Jimmy, give it up. It’s all over with.
吉米 算了吧 一切都结束了
If there was a deal, it’s gone down by now.
就算有交易 现在也完了
We blew our warrants and we blew our cover.
我们坏事了 我们浪费了传票 也破坏了掩护
Listen, I know the deal hasn’t gone down. I know it.
沃尔特 我知道交易还没结束 我知道
I can feel it. I’m dead certain.
我可以感觉得到 我非常确定
Last time you were dead certain, we ended up with a dead cop.
上次你很确定的时候 我们丧失了一个警♥察♥
Break it up! Will you two break it up?
别打了 你们两个别打了
Stop it! Hold on to yourself. What’s the matter with you?
住手 克制一下 你有什么毛病
Jimmy, you wasted two months on this. No collars are coming in
吉米 你为这事浪费了两个月 只要你们两个满城胡闹
while you’re running around town jerking off! Now go back to work!
什么事都做不成 现在回去工作
You’re off special assignment!
你们不再执行特别任务
Get down! Get out! Get outta the area!
伏低 快离开 快离开这里
Leave her alone! Stay away! Leave her alone. There’s a sniper up there!
别管她 别靠近 有狙击手
Stop that man! He’s wanted by the police!
挡住那个人 警♥察♥要抓他
What’s the next stop into the city? – 25th Avenue.
下一站是哪里 – 第25街
Hold it!
停车
Hold it!
停车
Police emergency. I need your car.
警♥察♥紧急徵用 我需要你的车
When am I gonna get it back?
我何时才能将车取回
For Christ’s sake!
老天
Hold it! Stop! Halt!
不要动 住手 别动
Don’t stop. – But…
不要停车 – 但是
Don’t stop or I’ll kill you. – I gotta stop in the next station.
不要停车 否则我会杀了你 – 我一定要在下一站停车
Touch the brakes and I’ll blow you in half.
只要一踩刹车 我就杀了你
What’s going on? – I don’t know. Sit down, buddy. Relax.
发生什么事了 – 我不知道 坐下来 放轻松
Coke! Coke, you all right?
柯克 柯克 你没事吧
Hey, Coke, you all right?
柯克 你还好吗
Don’t answer.
别回答他
Hey, Coke, you all right?
柯克 你还好吗
Get back. – Relax.
退后 – 别轻举妄动
Keep going.
继续走
You’re not gonna get away with this. Put the gun down.
你绝对逃不掉的 把枪放下
Get back!
退后
Come on, now. – I said get back!
好了 镇静点 – 我叫你退后
Stop!
停车
Hold it!
不要动
Let’s get outta here!
让我们离开这里
Come on, come on. Shake your ass.
快点 快点 动作快
Can’t seem to find the damn ticket.
我好像找不到停车票
Where’s the guy? – He’s getting my car. He’s in the back.
管♥理♥员♥在哪里 – 他替我取车了 他在后面
Thank you.
谢谢
Can I help you, sir? – Yeah.
我能帮忙吗 – 是的
You got your ticket? – I must have dropped mine.
你有停车票吗 – 我一定是弄丢了
What kinda ticket did you have?
一定要有停车票才行
He’s in the brown Lincoln. Foreign plates.
他开一部棕色林肯 外国车牌
He’s walking towards Front Street.
他往佛朗特街去了
Got him. Angie’s parked over here in the LTD.
安琪在这部福特车上
Cute. You stay with her. We’re gonna sit on the Lincoln.
很聪明 你待在这里看着她 我们去跟踪林肯车
The car’s dirty, Cloudy.
那部车上一定有毒品 克劳迪
We’re gonna sit here all night if we have to.
如果有必要 我们得整晚坐在这里
What time is it?
几点钟了
Ten after four.
四点十分
Huh? – Ten after four.
什么 – 四点十分
That’s the third time those guys have been around.
那几个人已经绕三圈了
All right, let’s hit them. Hit them!
好 开始行动
Freeze!
别动
Nobody move! Put your hands in the air!
大家都别动 把手举起来
Stay right there. If you move, I’ll blow your fucking head off.
待在那里 要是你动一下 我就轰了你的头
What the hell’s that? – What are you doing? Turn around.
那是什么鬼东西 – 你在做什么 转过去
Who’s the boss here? Who’s running this outfit?
你们谁是老大 是谁策划这件事的
You are? What are you doing here?
是你 你们在这里做什么
Just running around. – Who sent you down here? Don’t talk back.
只是闲逛 – 谁派你们来的 不要顶嘴
What are you doing here? – We saw the car.
你们来这里干嘛 – 我们看到这辆车
We was breaking down the tires. That’s all it was.
我们只想拆轮胎而已
Lock them up.
把他们抓起来
Come on, come on!
快点 快点
Nothing but a bunch of lousy spic car thieves!
这群笨西班牙佬不过是一票小贼罢了
Nothing there except a New York City map.
里面什么都没有 只有一张纽约地图
Are you bullshitting me?
你在开玩笑吗
That car’s dirty.
这车绝对有问题
Take it in and tear it apart.
我们把它拖吊回去拆了
Tear it out.
把它拆了
Nothing here, Jimmy.
里面什么都没有 吉米
This is all solid.
这是实心的
There’s nobody been under that car since it came from the factory.
这车打从出厂后就没有再进厂过
That thing is clean.
那辆车是干净的
I don’t buy that, Irv.
我不相信 艾文
The stuff is in that car.
东西一定在这辆车子里
Well, you find it. I can’t.
你自己去找 我找不到
Enfin on ne va pas passer la journee ici. Ca fait deux heures qu’on est la.
我们不想在这里待一整天 我们已经花了两个小时
Soyez patient.
听我说 要耐心点
Look, the car was lost sometime last night.
这辆车是昨天晚上丢的
First they send us to Pier One, then here. Then what?
他们先叫我们去一号♥码头 又要我们来这里 然后呢
Why did you park the car down by the waterfront?
你为什么把车子停在滨水区
You’re staying in midtown Manhattan
你说你住在曼哈顿市区
and you lose the car by the Brooklyn Bridge?
却在布鲁克林桥搞丢车子
Monsieur Devereaux is scouting locations for a film for French television.
德佛先生正在为法国电视台寻找拍片外景
He probably left the car to look at something.
可能他把车留在有意思的景点
We were told by the police commissioner
警♥察♥局长室有人告诉我们说
that the car was brought to this garage.
车子被拖来这里
I demand its immediate return. – You have to be patient.
我要求你们马上归还 – 你一定要有耐性 德佛先生
We get four or five hundred cars here a day.
这里一天有四 五百辆车
Monsieur Devereaux is an important guest of this country.
德佛先生是国家的贵宾
He is working with the absolute cooperation and participation of your government.
他正在与贵国政♥府♥进行合作
Here are his credentials from the French consulate.
这是法国领♥事♥馆♥的证明书
Unless you wish to see this in his film,
除非你希望这件事出现在他的影片中
I suggest you locate the car immediately.
我建议你马上找到车子
You’re in a no- smoking area, sir. Would you please extinguish your cigarettes?
这里是非吸烟区 先生 请你把烟熄掉好吗
What was the weight of the car when you got it, Irv?
你量过这车子重量多少 艾文
4795 pounds.
4795磅
You sure?
你确定吗
That’s what it was. 4795 pounds when it came into the shop.
本来就是这样 从原厂出来就是4795磅
Owner’s manual says 4675.
但车主手册上说只有4675磅
That’s 120 pounds overweight.
超重120磅
And when it was booked into Marseilles it was 4795.
它在马赛登记时是4795磅
That’s still 120 pounds overweight. Jimmy’s gotta be right.
还是超重120磅 吉米一定是对的
Listen, I ripped everything outta there except the rocker panels.
听着 我把一切全拆了 除了保险杠之外
Come on, Irv. What the hell is that?
拜托 艾文 那是什么东西
Shit.
该死
Son of a bitch.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
All right.
好的
I got it for you, Randy. It just came in from downtown.
我来替你处理 蓝迪 车子刚从城中送过来
Who’s Devereaux? – I am Mr Devereaux. Why?
谁是德佛 – 我就是 有何贵干
I’m sorry, Mr Devereaux,
很抱歉 德佛先生
but we get a lot of cars here and it’s hard to keep track…
我们晚上拖了很多辆车 有时候很难追查它的下落
You mean the car is here now? – Oh, yeah. It’s right outside.
你是说车子现在在这里 – 是的 它就在外面
They stole it right off the street from you, huh?
他们从街上直接拖走你的车
Goddamn. You’re gonna have to pay the towing charge, you know.
真该死 你知道你得付拖吊费
I was told these things happen in New York, but one never expects it.
有人告诉过我纽约常会发生出人意料的事
Yeah, well, that’s New York. Is this your first trip over here?
这就是纽约 这是你第一次来这里吗
Yes. Where’s my car, please?
是的 请问我的车在哪里
It’s right over here. You’re lucky this time. It’s in perfect shape.
就在这里 你这次运气很好 它的状况很好
Not a scratch. You must lead a charming life.
没有一丝刮痕 你的生活一定过得优悠
Henri.
亨利
Je vous attendais.
我一直在等你
Let’s go!
我们走
Merci.
非常感谢你
I wouldn’t be surprised if I’d been followed.
就算我们被跟踪 我也不会感到意外
Tom, take care.
回头见了
fake care, baby.