关于什么的 – 有批货
Coming in this week, the week after. Everybody’s gonna get well.
这礼拜或下礼拜会到 到时候大家就好过了
Well, who’s bringing it? – Who knows?
是谁送进来的 – 鬼才知道
Where do you want it? – Huh?
你希望伤在哪里 – 嗯
Where do you want it? – Oh, shit. This side.
你希望伤在哪里 – 噢 妈的 这边好了
Beat it!
滚吧
I’m gonna check on this address.
我会去查布朗克斯的这个地址
If they don’t know you, it’s your ass.
如果那边的人不认识你 你的麻烦可就大了
I thought I told you to stand there! – Get that hair down before Saturday.
我不是叫你站在那里吗 – 礼拜六之前把头发剪了
We’re going now. Good- bye!
我们要走了 再见
Move ass. Tell everybody we’ll be back in an hour.
快点走 告诉大家 我们一小时后回来
Great, but you belong in Bedford- Stuyvesant, not Ridgewood.
很好 但你们属贝德福德- 斯图威桑特 不是里奇伍德区
Why don’t you detach us? Give us a shot,
你干脆就派我们去好吗 让我们去试试
at least till we find out if there’s anything here.
至少查查那里到底有没有状况
Everybody wants Weinstock.
大家都想抓怀恩斯托克
Maybe here’s the lead we’re looking for. We deserve this.
或许那里会有线索 这是我们应得的
You couldn’t burn a three- time loser with this garbage.
你绝对无法利用这个线索逮到一个曾三次入狱的人
The man has done absolutely nothing. You’ll wind up in an entrapment rap.
这家伙绝对什么都没做 你们两个会先被指控非法搜证
Brooklyn is loaded with guys that own candy stores,
布鲁克林到处都是拥有两家糖果屋
two cars and go to nightclubs.
两部汽车 晚上喜欢上俱乐部的人
You put this hustler together with Weinstock
但你把这个糖果屋店主 跟怀恩斯托克联想在一起
and maybe we got a big score.
或许我们能够查获大批毒品
Big score, my ass! At best he’s selling nickel- and- dime bags.
大批毒品个屁 最多他只是分装小包零售
I wouldn’t be infringing on your coffee break
如果真的只是小包零售
if I thought it was a nickel- and- dimer.
我就不会打断你的咖啡时间
Your hunches have backfired before, Doyle,
你的直觉曾经不灵 道义尔
or have you forgotten about that already?
还是你已经忘记了
Jesus Christ, Jimmy, what’s happened to you guys lately?
老天爷 吉米 你们俩最近到底怎么了
Every year you lead the narcotic bureau in arrests.
每年你们都带着缉毒组抓人
What was it, over 100 again last year?
去年有几次 一百多次吧
Terrific. But who? What did you bring in?
厉害 但谁 你抓到谁了
A high- school kid in short pants that had a twitch?
一个穿短裤 痉孪的高校生
You grab a bellhop because he’s got three joints in his sock?
你捉到的是个打杂的 因为他袋里有三枝大♥麻♥烟
Walter, we got the information there’s no shit on the street, right?
沃尔特 我们得到的消息是街头已经没有毒了 对吧
It’s like a desert full of junkies waiting to get well.
但外头的毒品明明多的不得了 大家都期望状况能改善
Goddamnit, this could be it. This little candy- store guy, he’s put on a big show
糖果屋店主在俱乐部大出风头
in a club with no narcotics connections. They were all over him.
这种事并不正常 据知所有的毒品交易都跟他有关
And after working a day and night, we tail him to Brooklyn.
我们辛苦地追踪他一天一夜 我们跟踪他到布鲁克林
And we sat on him for practically a week,
然后暗中跟踪了一个星期
and who do we come up with? Joel Weinstock.
我们查到了什么人 就是乔·怀恩斯托克
Now you gotta let us have it.
你现在一定要让我们把握机会
Do you believe all this crap?
你相信这种鬼话吗
I go with my partner.
我同意我伙伴的话
What’ll it take? – A wire.
你需要什么 – 监听一个电♥话♥
No, two wires. One on the store, one on the house.
不 是两个电♥话♥ 一个店里的 一个家里的
You know I have to get a court order for a wire tap, don’t you?
你知道要监听电♥话♥必须有法♥院♥命令 对吧
But you’ll try. – We know you can do it, Walt.
但你会去试试看 – 我们知道你一定行 沃尔特
Popeye, you still picking your feet in Poughkeepsie?
大力水手 你还在波基普西洗脚
Monsieur Devereaux, is this your first trip to New York?
德佛先生 这是你第一次来纽约吗
Yes, it’s my first. – Why did you choose to come by ship?
是的 这是第一次 – 你为什么选择搭船
The next several weeks will be very difficult for me,
因为接下来的几个星期对我来说将会很辛苦
and the ocean is the only place where the telephone isn’t ringing all the time.
唯有身处在大海之中才不会电♥话♥铃♥声♥一直响
Do you agree with the recent survey finding
德佛先生 你是否同意
that showed that Mayor Lindsay was the sexiest man in the world?
林赛市长是世上最性感的人
Tout a fait, oui.
当然同意 是的
Here’s the warrants and the court order for the wire tap.
法♥院♥同意监听的命令都在这里
Judge gave you 60 days.
法官给你六十天的时间
Mulderig and Kleingll sit in for the feds. They’ll make all the buys.
莫德利和克莱恩代表联邦政♥府♥ 将由他们出面交易
Make sure you keep them informed of everything that goes down.
你一定要让他们知道所有细节
You know Doyle there, don’t you?
你认识道义尔吧
Yeah, I know Popeye.
是的 我认识大力水手
His brilliant hunches cost the life of a good cop.
他那聪颖的直觉曾害死一名好警♥察♥
If this is the way you’re coming in on this,
如果你真的这样认为
why not stay home and save us a lot of grief?
何不干脆留在家里 可以省了我们很多烦恼
Because that’s my opinion. – Shove it up your ass.
因为那就是我的看法 – 你的狗屎看法
Whatever.
随便
Bill, do me a favor, give them a chance.
比尔 帮我个忙 给他们一次机会
He came in with a little basic information.
他听到些小消息向局里报告
You worked with him, had some trouble,
你以前曾跟他合作害你惹了一些麻烦
but don’t get off on the wrong foot.
但别把事情搞乱好吗
You have any problems, come to me.
如果你对他们有意见 我会处理的
Simonson, just keep off my back.
萨缪逊 只要你别找我麻烦就好
Just try and cool it with him.
你何不试着跟他们和平相处
If you have any problems, come to me. I’ll handle him.
如果你们有问题直接来找我 我会应付他
I’ll be happy to work with him. – He’s a good cop.
我会很高兴跟他共事 – 他是个好警♥察♥
He’s got good hunches once in a while. – Fine. Just keep him off my back.
偶而他会有好直觉 – 很好 叫他少来惹我就行了
Florida’s Mackel Brothers invite you to join the great escape.
佛罗里达州的麦科尔兄弟邀你参加大逃亡
You can say good- bye to air pollution, commuting, high prices, rising taxes
你可以向空气污染 减刑 高物价 加税
and cold, depressing winters.
及寒冷的冬天告别
Mackel Brothers will show you the way to Florida and fresh, clean air.
科尔兄弟将让你见识佛罗里达新鲜的空气
Warm and sunny year- round weather in a home that you’ll be proud to own.
和四季如春的气候
Call Mackel Brothers right now…
马上打电♥话♥给麦科尔兄弟
Popeye.
大力水手
Popeye.
大力水手
What? – It’s me, Cloudy. Open the door.
什么事 – 是我 克劳迪 快开门
I can’t.
我没办法
What do you mean, you can’t? You all right? – Yeah, I’m all right.
你没办法是什么意思 你没事吧 – 是的 我没事
Let yourself in, will you?
你自己入来好吗
What happened?
出了什么事
That crazy kid.
那个疯小鬼
She locked me up with my own cuffs.
她用我的手铐把我锁住了
Where’s the keys? – Over there.
锁匙在哪里 – 就在那边
Hi there.
你好
Anybody hurt in this wreck?
有人在这垃圾堆中受伤吗
I thought I told you to get plastic folders for this stuff.
我记得我要你记下监听内容
Your scrapbook is like you.
你的笔记跟你一样
A mess. – Give me my pants, will you?
乱糟糟 – 把裤子拿给我好吗
Come on.
快点
Did you get the warrants? – Yeah.
拿到传票了吗 – 是的
I also got two feds. Mulderig and Klein.
还有两位联邦官员 莫德利和克莱恩
What do we need those pricks for?
我们要那两个讨厌家伙干嘛
Because our department’s got about 908 bucks to make buys,
因为局里有908元预算来买♥♥毒品当证据
and they can get all they want from Uncle Sap. Hello.
而他们可以向联邦报支
These yours, darling?
这些是你的吗 亲爱的
30 over here for this gentleman. Can I get 35?
这位先生出价30元 能否加到35元
35 here. – 35 over here. Can I get 38?
有人喊35 – 这位出35元 38元如何
Yeah, right here.
是的 就是这位出38元
38 over here. How about 40?
这一位38元 40元如何
40.
40元
40 over here. I got 40. Can I get 41? 41?
这位出40元 目前叫40元 我能加到41元吗
40 once, 40 twice. Sold to the gentleman for $40.
40元一次 40元两次 以40元卖♥♥给这位先生
We come now to the next number: 42399.
接下来拍卖♥♥的是42399号♥
10 bucks. – I got $10 over here. Do I hear 12?
10元 – 这位出10元 有人出12元吗
12. – 12 over here, 12. Can I get 14?
12元 – 这位出12元 我能加价到14元吗
14.
14元
14 over here. How about 16? Can I get 16?
这位先生出14元 16元如何 16元
16. – 18.
16元 – 18元
18 over there. How about 20?
这位先生出价18元 20元如何
20. – $20 over here. How about 22?
20元 – 这位叫20元 22元如何
22. – I got 22 over here. Can I get 24?
22元 – 有人出22元 24元如何
24.
24元
24 over here. How about 25? 25, anybody?
这位出24元 25元如何 有人要出25元吗
25.
25元
I got 25. Can I get 26? Can I get 26?
有人出价25元 我能叫26元吗 26元
25 once, 25 twice. Sold to the gentleman for 25.
25元一次 25元两次 以25元售给这位先生
Every car sold here…
今天所卖♥♥出的所有车辆必须
Where are you? – Taking care of business.
你在哪里 – 接洽生意
What do you mean, taking care of business? It’s after midnight.
接洽生意是什么意思 现在都已经过了午夜
You know, I had to meet some people tonight.
还要耽搁一点时间 我今晚要见一些人
Well, finish all your meetingpeople and get back here now.
等你见完这些人后赶快回来
And bring a pizza with you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!