我们留下来跟踪他好吗
Come on. Just for fun.
好啦 好玩嘛
Give who a tail?
要跟踪谁
The greaser with the blonde.
那个带着金发美女人意大利佬
What for? You wanna play hide the salami with his old lady?
做什么 你想跟他老婆玩捉迷藏
Yeah.
没错
Miss, can I ask you about those boots? They’re…
小姐 我想请问你的靴子
Monica.
莫妮卡
Who in the hell’s that? – Who keeps score?
她到底是谁 – 为什么问我
Kissy devil, isn’t he? Look at him.
亲吻恶魔 对吧 看看他
Well, they’re all cousins. You know that.
你知道他们都是一伙的
Yeah, say good- bye. Come on. What’s he got now?
对 说再见吧 快点 目前他的地盘在哪里
Hudson Terraplane, that’s what he got. – No, no.
整个哈德逊区都是他的地盘 – 不 不
Easy. – OK.
慢一点 – 好了
Go to work.
开始工作了
Cloudy, I’ll lay odds he takes us to dago town.
哥迪 我打赌他一定会带我们到意大利区
We’ll take him, Popeye. He’s nothing.
我们可以跟着他 大力水手 他根本不算什么
Seven o’clock in the morning. I don’t believe it.
已经是早上七点了 我不相信
Relax. You’re having fun, aingt you?
轻松点 你玩得很高兴吧
If that’s not a drop, I’ll open a charge for you at Bloomingdale’s.
如果不是送毒品 你在布鲁明戴尔的开销我付钱
Make it Alexander’s. I like the toy department.
改成亚历山大 我喜欢玩具部
He’s coming back.
他转回来了
Pass him. Make a left.
超过他 左转
Alain.
阿兰
Our friend’s name is Boca. Salvatore Boca. B- O- C- A.
我们的朋友名叫波卡 萨尔瓦多·波卡
They call him Sal. He’s a sweetheart.
大家都叫他萨尔 他是个甜心
He was picked up on suspicion of armed robbery. Now get this.
他曾因涉嫌持枪抢劫而遭警♥察♥询问
Three years ago he tries to hold up Tiffany’s
他在三年前曾试图在大白天
on Fifth Avenue in broad daylight.
抢劫第五大道的蒂凡尼名店
He could’ve got two and a half to five, but Tiffany’s wouldn’t prosecute.
刑期可从二年半到五年 但蒂凡尼不愿提出诉讼
Also, downtown they’re pretty sure he pulled off a contract on a guy named DeMarco.
警方确定他杀了迪马可
How about his old lady? – Her name’s Angie. She’s a fast filly.
他老婆呢 – 她叫安琪 聪明又难以捉摸
She drew a suspended for shoplifting a year ago.
一年前曾因偷窃商店获判缓刑
She’s only a kid. 19, according to the marriage license.
她只是个孩子 才十九岁 刚好能够结婚
19 going on 50.
十九岁嫁给五十岁
What else? – He’s had the store a year and a half.
还有什么 – 一年半前他开了一家店
Takes in a fast seven grand a year.
每年轻松赚七千美元
So what’s he doing with two cars and a tab at the Chez?
他那两部车和萧兹的帐单呢
The LTD’s in his wife’s name. The Comet belongs to his brother Lou.
福特登记在老婆名下 水星则是他弟弟阿路的
He’s a trainee at the garbageman’s school on Ward’s island.
目前他被关在华登岛监狱
He did time a couple of years ago – assault and robbery.
他因涉嫌人身攻击及抢劫几年前被判刑
Black Cadillac.
黑色凯迪拉克
New Jersey plates.
新泽西车牌
RWN- 26♥4♥. I know that one cat.
RWN26♥4♥ 我认识那家伙
We saw him outside the Pike Slip Inn the other day.
前几天我在派克史利旅店外曾看见过他
I want a blouse like that for my girlfriend,
我想替我女朋友买♥♥一件那样的衣服
but you could model it.
但我想请你做我的模特儿
Better not let my husband hear that.
可别让我丈夫听到这种话
I don’t care if he hears it. Will you do it for me?
我不在乎他有没有听到 你愿意帮我吗
OK. How much are you gonna pay?
好啊 你打算付多钱
$50 an hour. – 50 an hour?!
一小时五十元 – 一小时五十元
I’ll do it. $200. – No, can’t afford it.
我做了 一共两百元 – 我付不起
I’ll call you later. Bye- bye.
我待会再打电♥话♥给你 再见
Hey, it’s 1:30. I didn’t expect you till two.
已经一点半了 没想到你来得这么快
You work around here? – Across the street.
你在附近工作吗 – 是的 就在对面
That’s the third time he’s come here this week.
这是他这星期第三次来这里
You got anything on this building?
你查出那栋楼有什么问题吗
The building is clean. I checked the tenant list.
那栋楼没有问题 我查了所有租户的名单
Remember Don Ameche, the actor? He lives here.
你记得那个演员唐·阿米奇吗 他就住在这里
Oh, yeah, and somebody else.
对了 还有一个人
Does the name Joel Weinstock ring a bell? – You’re kidding.
你记得或乔·怀恩斯托克吗 – 你在开玩笑吧
No, sir. He lives right here.
不 他就住在这里
He was the bank on the shipment out of Mexico three years ago.
墨西哥那次毒品运送就是他出的钱
Yeah, so I hear.
是的 我也听说了
He’s going to Ward’s Island. We’ll be spotted. Why’s he doing that?
他要去华登岛 到那里我们会被发现 他为什么要去
Maybe he’s gonna go down and see his brother.
或许他只是去跟他弟弟面会
Well, maybe it’s another drop.
或许又是要送毒品
Well, he gets a free ride.
这次他不会被跟踪
All right, Popeye’s here!
好了 大力水手在此
Get your hands on your heads, get off the bar and get on the wall!
离开吧台 全部靠墙站好
Come on, move, move! – Come on, sweetheart, move.
快点 动作快 – 快 亲爱的
Come on, move out! Face the wall. Turn around there. Move!
动作快一点 面向墙壁 快点转过身来 快点
Hands outta your pockets. – Turn around.
手不要插在袋里 – 转过来
Turn around. Get on the wall.
转过来 靠墙站好
Hey, did you drop that? Pick it up.
那个是你掉的吗 拾起来
Pick it up! Come on, move! – What are you looking at?
快拾起来 快 动作快 – 你在看什么
All right, bring it here. Get your hands outta your pockets.
好 把它拿过来 手不要放在袋里
What’s my name? – Doyle.
我叫什么名字 – 道义尔
What? – Mr Doyle.
什么 – 道义尔先生
Come here. D’you pick your feet?
过来 你洗过脚了吗
Do you…? Get over there. Get your hands on your head.
你 过去那里 把手放在头上
Hold them up. – We told you people we were coming back.
不要动 – 我说我们会再回来
We’re gonna keep coming back until you clean this bar up.
我们会不断的一直来这里直到你不在酒吧贩毒为止
Keep your eye on your neighbor. If he drops something, it belongs to you.
盯着你旁边的人 若他掉了东西 东西就算你的
What is this? A fucking hospital here? Huh?
这算什么 该死的医院吗
Turn around there, fella. What have we got here?
转过去 兄弟 我们还找到些什么
This belong to you? Huh?
这是你的吗
Stand up there, noddy.
站好 笨蛋
Get your hands on your fucking head.
把你的手放在头上
You wanna take a ride there, fat man? – Oh, bullshit.
你想搭顺风车吗 肥佬 – 放屁
Pay attention. We’re gonna ask questions later.
大家注意 我们待会要问问题
Turn around.
转过来
All right, shut up there. Shut up!
好了 全部收声 收声
Anybody want a milkshake?
有谁想饮奶昔
All right, come over here. You and you.
好吧 过来 就是你 还有你
Hey, whiskers! Come over here.
小胡子 过来
Move ass when I call you! You!
我叫你的时候动作快点 你
Come on, you, baldie. Come on, move.
快点来 光头佬 快点 动作快
All right, put it on the bar.
好 把它放在吧台上
Get it on the bar! – Get the hell in there.
把它放在吧台上 – 死进去
Put your hands on your head. – All of it.
把你的手放在头上 – 每个人都一样
Smart ass, you dropped something. Pick it up.
肥佬 你掉了东西 把它拾起来
You want that hand broken? Get it up there.
你希望手被打断吗 把它放在吧台上
What else you got here, huh?
你还有什么东西
Turn around.
转过去
You’re under arrest. That goes for you too. Get in that phone booth. Move!
你被捕了 你也一样 到电♥话♥亭里去 快点
Get in there. Face the wall,
进去 面向墙壁
put your hands against the wall and lock yourself in.
把你的手放在墙上 顺便把自己关进去
Hey, you!
喂 你
Haircut! Where are you going?
小子 你要上哪儿去
You talking to me, baby?
你在跟我讲话吗 宝贝
Yeah, I’m talking to you! Come here!
对 我在跟你讲话 过来
What’s happening? – Where you been?
发生什么事了 – 你上哪儿去了
In there. – Can you stand a toss?
我一直在里面 – 你可以接受搜身吗
Sure, I’m clean. – You use shit?
当然 我身上没有带毒品 – 你吸毒了吗
No, man. Who are you,
当然没有 老兄 你以为自己
Dick Tracy or somebody? I said I was clean.
是狄克·崔西吗 我说过我是干净的
I’m not gonna get stuck, am I? – I’m clean!
你不会玩我吧 – 我是干净的
If I do, you know what happens.
如果你玩我 知道自己下场吧
Yeah. I said I’m clean.
知道 我说过我是干净的
Get off! I’ll break your motherfucking ass!
放开我 我可不是随便混的
Give me a nickel. Give me a nickel. Come on!
给我个硬币 快给我个硬币
I told you I’m clean. What the fuck you wanna come down on me like that for?
我告诉过你我是干净的 你为什么要找我麻烦
How’s everything? – Everything’s everything, baby.
情况如何 – 一切都照旧 宝贝
There’s nothing out there. It’s all milk.
为什么外面什么都没有 那些都是乳糖
There aingt nothing around. Nobody’s holding.
这里什么都没有 没有人拥有毒品
I got a name for you. Sal Boca. Brooklyn.
我告诉你一个名字 布鲁克林的萨尔·波卡
Boca? – Yeah. B- O- C- A.
波卡 – 没错 就叫波卡
Never heard of him. – What about his wife Angie?
我没听说过他 – 他老婆安琪呢
Doesn’t register. There’s been some talk, though.
不认识 近来有一些传言
About what? – A shipment.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!