Didn’t you learn anything yesterday?
陶德 你听好了
Now you listen good, Tod,
如果你再不学乖的话呀 就等着被消灭吧
because it’s either education or elimination.
如果你自认聪明 觉得老大很笨
Now if you’re so foxy and old Chief’s so dumb,
那为什么那个老大 追得你团团转呢
then why does that hound get the fox on the run?
因为他有猎人撑腰 而那猎人有把枪
‘Cause he’s got the hunter, and the hunter’s got the gun.
他砰的一声枪响 你的小命就没了
Elimination. Lack of education.
你如果不听话 再和小铜玩
If you pal around with that Copper hound
你的下场就会很惨
You’ll wind up hangin’ on the wall
你最好提高警觉才能保住小命
Keep your nose to the wind You’ll keep your skin
小心猎人在身后 来不及求救
‘Cause you won’t be home when the hunter comes to call
猫头鹰大妈 小铜永远不会这样子对我的
Oh, Big Mama, I know Copper would never track me down.
因为小铜 他是我最好的朋友
Why, old Copper, he’s my best friend.
最好的朋友
Your best friend.
你信不信小铜会听他主人的
Now, Copper’s gonna do what he’s been told.
他主人会叫小铜 到狐狸洞找你
Supposed to chase the little old fox into the old foxhole,
他主人还会 带一把上了膛的枪
then along comes the hunter with a buckshot load.
他只要一枪
Elimination.
你的小命就没了
Lack of education.
你最好相信我的话 陶德
You better believe it, Tod.
听我的准没错
Yes, sirree!
你说小铜会变成我的敌人
You mean Copper is gonna be my enemy?
嘿
Hey!
小鬼 你最好过来这里 自己看一看
Kid, you better step over here and take a good look.
好可怕哦
Why… Why, that’s awful.
他们好可怜哦
Those poor things.
对不起 陶德
I’m sorry, Tod.
知道吗 以后小铜会变成一只猎狗
Honey, Copper’s gonna come back a trained huntin’ dog.
一个杀手
A real killer.
哦 不 我的朋友小铜不会
Oh, no, not my friend Copper.
他不会变的
He won’t ever change.
希望你是对的
I hope you’re right, Tod.
而且我们永远都是朋友
And we’ll keep on being friends forever.
对吗 猫头鹰大妈
Won’t we, Big Mama?
小家伙 永远可是很长很长的时间
Darlin’, forever is a long, long time,
而且时间是会改变很多事的
and time has a way of changin’ things.
我的天啊 天气真的变得好冷
Oh, Jiminy. It sure turned cold.
-是啊 -我都快要
-I’m freezin’ my b… -Hey!
是那只小虫 我们去抓他
It’s that fuzzy worm! Let’s get him!
进攻
Charge!
小麻雀 小麻雀 快 在这边
Hey, Dinky! Dinky, quick! Over here!
我抓到了 我抓到了
I got him! I got him!
我看起来像虫吗 我们要抓的在那儿
Do I look like a worm? That’s who we’re after.
快来
Come on!
你看看那个小浑球
Look at that little creep,
居然烤起火来了
warm and cozy by the fire.
让我看一下
Let me take a look.
你有什么感想啊
Now how do you like that guy?
那个家伙舒服的不得了
Snug as a bug,
我们冻的鸟嘴都快掉下来了
while we’re out here freezin’ our beaks off.
在这边发抖也没什么用 等我们回来之后
Yackin’ and shiverin’ ain’t gettin’ us anywhere.
再抓那只臭虫
We’ll get that no-good worm when we come back.
噢 真是的
Oh, shucks.
猫头鹰大妈 再见
So long, Big Mama.
对 我们到 南方去过冬了
Yeah, we’re goin’ south for the winter.
再见了 两位 明年春天再见了
Goodbye, boys. See ya next spring.
看看谁来了
Well, look who’s here.
我的老天啊
Oh, my goodness.
对不起了 陶德
I’m sorry, Tod, honey.
-我希望你 -你好 猫头鹰大妈
-I hope… -Hiya, Big Mama.
我们回来了 我们飞了好久
We’re back. We flew all the way.
对 没错 没错
Yeah, we did. We did.
欢迎你们回来
Welcome home, boys!
知道吗 少了你们这些小流氓 还真有 点儿寂寞呢
It’s been kind of lonesome around here without you little rascals.
悔 你们好
Hi, fellas!
他是谁 他是谁啊
Hey, who’s that? Who’s that?
他是我们在篱笆旁边发现的
This can’t be that scrawny little squirt
那个可怜的小东西 不会吧
we found by the fence post, can it? Come on.
真不敢相信我的眼睛
I can’t believe my eyes.
是我 没错
Oh, it’s me, all right.
你看看 他把自己的颜色变得可真漂亮
Hey, looky there. He’s got himself a real fancy collar.
你看看 漂亮的尾巴
Hey, hey, hey. Just look at this bushy tail.
美 极了
Beautiful.
好了 别说啦 你们两个老是爱取笑我
Come on. Cut it out. You guys are always teasin’ me.
是他 小臭虫
Hey, it’s him, it’s him. Squeeks.
孩子 待会见了
We’ll see ya later, kid.
我们必须去完成一件 还没有完成的事
We gotta take care of some unfinished business.
怪了 我真是搞不懂
I can’t understand.
它本来很茂盛的
It was so healthy.
这样应该能再长好了
There. That oughta perk it up.
他在哪儿 他在哪儿
Now, where’d he go? Where’d he go?
从排水管爬上去了 我来堵他
He’s goin’ up the drainpipe! I’ll head him off.
好了 啄木鸟 我们把他困住了 给他好看
OK, Boomer, we got him trapped! Let him have it!
-抓到他没有 -没抓到
-Did you get him? -No, I didn’t.
我也没抓到
Neither did I.
快来 你看
Come on! Look!
一只在玻璃里的毛虫 好好笑哦
A caterpillar under glass. Oh, boy!
-老天爷啊 -小麻雀
-Holy! -Smoke!
为什么他没事 为什么
Hey, hey, how’s he do that, Dinky? How’s he do that?
我是猎人 不是没工作
I ain’t got no job I’m a huntin’ man
只要有一只猎狗陪我
And I’d rather have a dog than a dollar
哼哼唱唱
So let’s go banjo ring-a-ling-a-ding-ho
多么快乐
Give a little hoot and a holler
干嘛 老大
Come on, Chief.
就因为没让你坐在前面
Just ’cause you’re not sittin’ up front,
你就发那么大的脾气啊
that ain’t no reason to be a sorehead.
不过 如果不是你
Shucks, if it weren’t for you,
小铜永远也没办法 变成一只好的猎狗啊
Copper’d never have turned into a good huntin’ dog.
没有错
Yes, sirree.
现在我拥有最棒 最棒的两只猎狗了
Now I got me the best two dogs there is.
对吧 小铜
Right, Copper?
他是不是很棒啊
Isn’t he somethin’, Chief?
猫头鹰大妈 小铜回来了
Look, Big Mama! Copper’s back!
他长的好大
Boy, has he grown big.
是啊 你看他帮忙猎到那么多毛皮
And look at that big pile of skins he helped track down.
我知道 他现在是一只猎狗了
I know, Big Mama. He’s a huntin’ dog now.
没有错 而你是一只狐狸
You’re right. And you’re a fox.
这不会有什么差别的 小铜会很高兴见到我的
That won’t make any difference. Copper’s gonna be glad to see me.
孩子 不要抱太大的期望哦
Well, honey, just don’t get your hopes too high.
你不用担心 我会小心的
Look, don’t worry. I’ll be careful.
我会等猎人跟老大 睡着以后再去
I’ll go tonight when Chief and the hunter are asleep.
回家真好 对吧 老大
Boy, it’s great to be back home, isn’t it, Chief?
拜托 老大 你该不会在生气吧
Come on, Chief. You aren’t still sore, are ya?
对了 来玩打仗
Hey, hey, come on. Let’s scuffle.
我们很久没玩打仗了
We ain’t scuffled in a long time.
来嘛 老大 我们来玩嘛
Come on, Chief! Let’s have some fun!
玩一次就好了嘛 走开 小铜 你这只大笨狗
Oh, lay off, Copper, you overgrown pup, you.
放开我
Oh, let go!
可恶 我叫你放开我
Dagnabit! Let go, I say!
好嘛 好嘛
Oh, OK, OK.
你在打猎的时候 老喜欢闹我
That was your trouble on the hunt.
拜托 老大
Come on, old-timer.
你老是把我当成一只小狗
You treat me like a pup, you know that?
我觉得我追踪猎物的时候 表现的很不错
Why, I think I done real good trackin’ down them varmints for ya.
光是靠嗅觉去追踪还不够
Smellin’ and trackin’ ain’t enough.
你必须要动坏脑筋
You gotta think nasty.
好 好 知道了
OK, OK, I know.
我知道了
I know.
小铜
Copper.
悔 小铜
Hey, Copper.
是我 陶德