I’m a fox.
我叫陶德 你叫什么名字
My name’s Tod. What’s your name, kid?
我叫小铜 我是一只猎狗
Mine’s Copper. I’m a hound dog.
对了 我想你一定很会玩捉迷藏
Gee, I bet you’d be good playin’ hide-and-seek.
要不要试试看
Wanna try it, Copper?
是不是用鼻子
Can I use my nose?
可以
Sure. OK.
好 现在闭上眼睛 然后开始数
Now go ahead and close your eyes and count.
一 二 三
One, two, three…
不 小铜 你不能偷看
No, Copper! You can’t peek!
哦 再来一次
Now start again.
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four,
五 六 七
five, six, seven…
天啊 你看看
My, my. Look at that.
一只狐狸跟一只猎狗 在一起玩
A fox and a hound, playin’ together.
和他做好朋友
When you’re the best of friends
一起游戏多么快乐
Having so much fun together
虽然你是狐狸 而他是只猎狗
You’re not even aware you’re such a funny pair
仍能做朋友
You’re the best of friends
生命就像一场快乐的游戏
Life ‘s a happy game
让人不停为它穿梭
You could clown around forever
也不在乎你们的心是否相同
Neither one of you sees your natural boundaries
仍能乐无忧
Life ‘s one happy game
小铜
Copper!
我该走了
Gee, I ‘ve gotta go.
在这世界上充满许多诱惑
If only the world wouldn ‘t get in the way
人的心胸越来越不开阔
If only people would just let you play
人人都笑你们傻
They say you ‘re both being fools
说你破坏规则
You ‘re breaking all the rules
是他们不懂
They can ‘t understand
深藏你内心的魔力
The magic of your wonderland
和他做好朋友
When you ‘re the best of friends
小铜
Copper!
分享心中喜怒哀乐
Sharing all that you discover
也许多年以后 你将会遗忘
When these moments have passed Will that friendship last?
谁知道
Who can say?
如果能够
There ‘s a way
我多希望
Oh, I hope
希望你会记得
I hope it never ends
来嘛 小铜
Come on, Copper!
他是你好朋友
‘Cause you ‘re the best of friends
小铜 你是我最好的朋友
Copper, you’re my very best friend.
你也是我的好朋友
And you’re mine too, T od.
我们俩永远都是好朋友 对不对
And we’ll always be friends forever, won’t we?
嘿 对 永远
Yeah, forever.
我们去游泳
Hey, let’s go swimmin’!
让我先 我一定会赢你
Give me a head start and I can beat ya!
怎么搞的 那一只笨狗小铜又迷路了
Dagnabit! That Copper pup’s gone and strayed off again.
来吧 老大
Come on, Chief.
如果那个小流氓 想当一只好猎狗
If that little rascal’s gonna make me a good huntin’ dog,
他最好学会动脑筋
he’s gotta learn to mind.
小铜 快过来
Copper! Get over here!
小铜
Copper!
我要回家了
I gotta go home.
那么快啊 我们玩得好开心
Do ya have to? We’re havin’ too much fun.
没办法 他好像生气了
I gotta. He sounds awful mad.
那明天见
I’ll see ya tomorrow!
-不要忘了 -我不会的
-And don’t forget! -I won’t!
悔 小铜 你是怎么了
Hey, Copper, what happened to ya?
你为什么不
Why didn’t you…?
天哪 你被绑起来了
Golly! You’re all tied up.
对啊 一点都不好玩
Yeah, and it’s no fun either.
我的主人要我待在家里
The master says I gotta stay home.
那我们可以在这里玩
Well, we can play around here then.
不行 老大在那边
Oh, no. Not with old Chief over there.
那么可怕的声音是他弄的啊
Is that him making that awful noise?
他害我晚上都睡不着
He keeps me awake at night.
不要过去啦 他有的时候好可怕哦
Oh, don’t go in there! He can get awful mean!
他很古怪的
He’s cranky.
我的妈啊 他怎么那么大呀
Gee-whillikers, is he ever big.
可是他的耳朵没有你的大
His ears isn’t as big as yours, Copper.
他的耳朵不是你要担心的
That’s not the part you gotta worry about.
哇 你看他那些牙齿
Wow! Look at those teeth.
他的牙齿才是你该担心的
That’s the part you gotta worry about!
我 我快要追上他了
I’m gainin’ on him.
-他现在跑不掉了 -他醒了
-He won’t get away now. -He’s wakin’ up!
陶德 快跑
Get out, Tod!
不 他在做梦 不知道追什么
No. He’s havin’ a dream. He’s chasin’ somethin’.
我现在把他给困住了
When I get him cornered…
那是一只好大 好大的罐啊
It’s… It’s… It’s a big old badger.
小铜 他好像在追罐
Copper, he’s chasin’ a badger.
不 那不是罐
No, no, it ain’t a badger.
那是 那是
It’s a… It’s a f…
一只狐狸 一只狐狸
It’s a fox. A fox?
陶德 快跑
Run, Tod! Run!
陶德
Tod!
艾莫斯史莱 你这个爱开枪的疯子
Amos Slade, you trigger-happy lunatic!
把那把枪给我
Give me that gun!
我的散热器
My radiator!
你这该死的女人
Why, you blasted female.
-我一定要 -站住别过来
-I’ll… I’ll… -Hold it right there!
小心 子弹上了膛了
Watch it! That thing’s loaded!
现在它没子弹了
Now it ain’t loaded!
该死的女人 你那只贼狐狸在追我的鸡
Dagnabit, woman! Your thievin’ fox was after my chickens!
你不要胡说八道
Rubbish and poppycock!
我才不相信呢 他不会伤害任何东西
I don’t believe it. He wouldn’t hurt a thing.
你是说我说谎 你这个爱管闲事的女人
You callin’ me a liar, you muddleheaded female?
-我亲眼看到的 -艾莫斯史莱 你的坏脾气
-I saw it happen! -Amos Slade, that temper of yours
总有一天会害你惹上麻烦的
is going to get you into a lot of trouble.
坏脾气
Temper?
你还没见识到真正的坏脾气
Temper, woman? You ain’t seen my temper!
如果下次在我土地上 逮到那只狐狸 我就把他轰掉
If I ever catch that fox on my property again, I’ll blast him!
而且下一回我绝不会失手
And next time, I won’t miss!
可怜的小东西
Poor little tyke.
真可惜我必须把他给关起来
It’s a shame I have to keep him cooped up.
陶德 不要再那样看着我
Tod, stop looking at me like that.
那不是我的错
It’s not my fault, you know.
你昨天惹了很多的麻烦哦
You caused a lot of trouble yesterday.
他们现在又想干嘛
Oh, now what are they up to?
看起来艾莫斯正要去打猎
Why, it looks like Amos is going on a hunting trip.
好像还要去蛮久的
A long one, from the looks of it.
管他的 越久越好
Well, good riddance!
那个死爱管闲事的女人
Doggone meddlin’ female,
把我散热器弄坏了
shootin’ up my radiator!
真是受不了
Dad blame it. Get goin’!
快动啊 这才像话嘛 继续跑 老伙伴
There. Well, that’s more like it. Keep runnin’, old girl.
好了 小铜 我跟老大 要教你一些打猎的本事
Well, Copper, me and old Chief are gonna teach you all about huntin’.
也该是时候了
Yes, sir. It’s about time too.
好孩子
Attaboy.
你真的是很喜欢 替我追一些害虫啊
Yeah, you’re gonna like trackin’ down those varmints for me.
到后面去 半调子
Get in the back, half-pint.
要坐前面 就必须靠自己的努力
You gotta earn your right to sit up front.
好了 伙伴们
Well, boys,
我们要到 明年春天才会再回到这儿了
we’re gettin’ outta here till next spring.
怎么啦 陶德 你到这儿来干什么
Tod, honey, what are you doin’ over here?
我只是想来跟小铜说再见
Gee, I just wanted to say goodbye to Copper,
可是我来晚了
but I’m too late.
可是如果你遇到老大 那怎么办
Well, what did you plan to do if you ran into old Chief?
哦 老大 我随时都能够骗过 那只老笨狗的
Chief. I can outfox that dumb old dog anytime.
陶德 别走 先等一下
Tod, now hold it just one minute.
你昨天还没学到教训吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!