Really?
真的吗
Really.
真的
Well, look what the cat dragged in.
看看谁来了
Hello, everyone.
大家好
Hi there. Hi. Hey… How are ya?
好啊 嗨… 你好吗
Evening, stranger. Good to see you.
晚上好 陌生人 很高兴见到你
Linda Ballen was just there, she adored it.
琳达·鲍伦刚刚去过 她很喜欢
This is on the left side of the 14th fairway.
这次是在十四号♥球道的左边
Use your three-wood.
用你的三号♥木[高尔夫球杆]
Hmm, threewood. Hit it clean.
嗯 三号♥木 利落击打
I hear Acapulco is divine.
我听说阿卡普尔科[墨西哥南部港市]很神圣
Where do you like, Ethel?
你喜欢哪里 艾瑟儿
Umm, Spain.
西班牙
Spain? Wonderful.
西班牙 不错啊
Wow. How was it?
那里怎么样
Oh no, I mean, I’m thinking about it.
不 我是说 我在考虑那里
Oh, you haven’t been.
你还没去过
Well, we’re dreaming of a trip, right?
我们很想出去旅行一趟 对吧
Great. Yeah.
很好 嗯
How’s your game, Ray? Lately?
最近高尔夫打得怎么样 雷 最近吗
Nonexistent. I’m no Ben Hogan myself.
完全没打 我也不是本·霍根
No kidding.
当然了
Haha, yeah. I did hit a hole-in-one of a sort,
嗯 不过我最近确实勉强打了一次
recently though.
一杆进洞
I came across an interesting business opportunity.
我碰到了一个很吸引人的商机
Really interesting.
非常有趣
You boys are gonna want a piece of this.
你们会想要分一杯羹的
Here we go again. What is it this time, Ray?
又来了 这次是什么 雷
Restaurant.
餐馆
New kind of restaurant. New how?
新型餐馆 怎么新了
Restaurant filled with milkshakes and fold-a-nooks?
塞满奶昔和折叠桌椅的餐馆吗
Fold-a-nooks.
折叠桌椅
Haha. I’m just joking with you, Ray.
哈哈 我跟你开玩笑的 雷
Hold on, Jack. You should hear him out.
等等 杰克 你应该听他说完
This one’s different.
这次不同
Well, do tell us more.
多跟我们讲讲
I will.
我会的
This is a thing of beauty.
这是件美事
Fully automated kitchen.
全自动化厨房♥
Likes of which I’ve never seen. It’s revolutionary.
我以前从来没有见过 是巨大变革
It’s called the speedee system.
叫做高速系统
The thing I like about this, it’s franchisable.
我喜欢的一点 是可以加盟
The first one is already up and running.
第一间店已经建起来在经营了
Come on over and take a look.
过来看看
Might make you boys a few dollars.
可能会帮你们赚个几美金
You don’t have to worry about a thing.
你什么都不用担心
We’re in charge of everything after.
我们会负责之后的所有事情
And all these franchises look exactly the same.
这些加盟店看起来完全一样
I would have never thought but younger workers are better.
我以前从没觉得 现在发现年轻的员工更好
They’re hustling, they’re ambitious.
他们拼命挣钱 充满野心
Easy as pie.
易如反掌
You just pay the franchise fee, we take care of everything else.
你只用付加盟费 我们来操心其余所有事
I’ll tell you the whole thing.
我会告诉你整个过程
Close enough, pick it up, Drew.
够近了 记下来 德鲁
Alright, let’s do this.
好了 开始吧
Got her?
好了吗
Okay. You’ll be real happy there.
在那你会很高兴的
Congratulations. Alright.
恭喜 好的
Three new franchises in the last month.
上个月新增了三家加盟店
Well, that’s great.
不错啊
What?
怎么了
I don’t know.
不好说
What?
怎么了
Don’t you think maybe, given our experience,
难道你不觉得 从我们的经验来看
that this is all happening a little too quickly?
这一切都发生得太快了吗
If they all pop up at once,
如果几间店一下同时运营
how is he going to maintain standards?
他怎么维持标准
Son of a bitch.
混♥蛋♥
Give it a whack, Jack.
使劲打 杰克
Hey! Look at this. What is this?
看看 这是什么
Huh? What is that?
这是什么
It appears to be a hamburger.
看着像个汉堡
Not a McDonald’s burger it’s not.
不是麦当劳的汉堡 不是
Look at all that ketchup.
看看这番茄酱
You’ve got three pickles on there instead of two.
放了三片腌菜 而不是两片
Look at that. Look at that, lettuce.
看看这 看看 生菜
Really, Jack? Lettuce?
没弄错吧 杰克 这是生菜
Can we talk about this another time?
我们换个时间谈 好吗
Look at the patty itself, that is tragically overcooked.
看看这肉饼 很悲剧地被烤老了
Tragically!
悲剧
I don’t know, Ray, it looks good to me.
我不知道 雷 我看着挺好的
What the hell do you know about quality?
你知道什么是质量
I was by your restaurant today too.
我今天也去了你的加盟店
Yeah, what about it? What about it?
店有问题吗 有问题吗
You got corn on the cob, you got fried chicken!
你提供玉米棒子 你提供炸鸡
People love fried chicken. Do they?
人们喜欢炸鸡 是吗
Let them go somewhere where they serve fried chicken.
那就让他们去吃炸鸡的地方吃
And your kitchen is filthy!
还有你的厨房♥脏死了
What the hell is the matter with you guys?
你们到底什么毛病
I don’t know about you, Ray, but I’m retired.
我不知道你怎样 雷 但是我退休了
You said this would be a good place for us to park our money.
你说这是个我们存钱的好地方
No, no. It’s an investment!
不 不 这是投资
If I wanted a job, I would have applied for a cook position.
如果我想要工作 那我就去申请做厨师了
You couldn’t get a job as a cook in one of my restaurants.
我的任何一间餐厅都不会要你做厨师
What’s his problem?
他什么毛病
He’s a pain in the ass is what he is.
他就是个麻烦精
Right back at ya, Ray.
彼此彼此 雷
Ethel? In here.
艾瑟儿 在这里
Hi.
嗨
Ray, hurry and get changed. Dinner is called for seven.
雷 快点换衣服 晚餐七点开始
Yeah, we’re not going to the club tonight.
我们今晚不去会所了
You canceled our dinner?
你把我们的晚餐取消了
I canceled our membership.
我退会了
What?
什么
Those Roland Green people, they’re not really our kind.
那些罗兰德·格林会所里的和我们不是一路人
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I’ve lost interest hobnobbing with the idle rich.
我已经不想跟那些懒散富人交往了
The idle rich?
懒散富人
Yeah, you know playing golf, their Rob Roys.
你懂的 打打高尔夫 喝喝鸡尾酒
They’re so complacent and content.
他们沾沾自喜 自我满足
Ray. Please tell me you’re joking.
雷 你一定是在开玩笑吧
These are our friends.
这些都是我们的朋友
No, I know. I know. You know what?
不 我知道 我知道 知道吗
You and I can make a lot of new friends.
我们可以交很多新朋友
It’s alright, we’ll make new friends.
没事的 我们会有新朋友
Friends that are more suitable, for us.
更适合我们的朋友
You know?
知道吗
Don’t you think?
你不这么觉得吗
You know what? Give me one second.
这样吧 给我点时间
The garage is driving me crazy.
车♥库♥要把我逼疯了
Can I just go sweep it up and clean it up?
我去清理打扫一下
And then put a nice dress on,
然后换身漂亮衣服
I’ll take you out for something to eat.
我带你出去吃
Yeah! Yeah!
是 是
This is ridiculous!
太荒唐了
Might as well go, you’re not going to get anything!
还是走吧 你什么都得不到
Good job, guys! Good job!
做得好 大家 做得好
You look real busy!
你看起来很忙
Fine, yeah dance, that’s a good dance there, buddy.
跳舞跳舞 跳得不错啊 老兄
Good job, do anything but make a hamburger.
做得好 除了做汉堡之外做什么都行