Oh, that’s some pure Dick magic right there.
全部都是迪克的神奇点子
Did you ever build one like that?
有没有运用到实体店
Just one.
只有一家
Phoenix.
菲尼克斯店
Ethel!
艾瑟儿
In here.
在这里
Oh boy, I saw a restaurant,
天啊 我去了一家餐厅
I’ve never seen a restaurant like this in my life.
我从来没有见过那样的餐厅
They’ve got this fully automated system.
他们拥有完全自动化系统
It’s called the speedee system.
称作高速系统
Which is a good name for it, cause man it is speedy.
这个名字很适用 因为的确速度很快
I’m telling you it’s like something sprung from the mind
感觉像亨利·福特那样的人
of Henry Ford or something.
才能想出来的点子
It’s revolutionary? It’s revolutionary.
革命性创新吗 没错
Exactly what it is, it’s revolutionary.
说得没错 革命性创新
And you want to invest in it? I don’t know. I don’t know.
你想投资吗 我不知道 不确定
I’m not sure yet. But I just know I want to be part of it.
我不确定 不过我想参与其中
Boy… So here we go.
天啊 又来了
What do you mean by that?
你什么意思
Wax cups, fold-a-nooks, multi-mixers.
一次性纸杯 折叠椅 多用途搅拌器
A new idea to chase.
现在又来了新想法
Those things put a roof over our heads.
那些东西帮我们买♥♥了现在的房♥子
At least over mine.
至少帮我买♥♥了这所房♥子
What do you mean over yours?
“帮你”是什么意思
Over “our” heads.
是帮”我们”
It’s a good roof, Ray. It’s a good house.
这的确是个好房♥子 雷 房♥子很好
It’s a good life, if you weren’t too busy to live it.
如果你不用每天忙东忙西的 也会是完美生活
We could go to the club, more than twice a year.
我们每年可以去会所两次以上
Christ, just take a walk around the block together.
天啊 一起出去散散步
Isn’t it time to enjoy a little and stop chasing your tail?
你现在不应该享受生活 别再瞎忙活了吗
When’s enough going to be enough for you?
什么时候你才能满足
Honestly?
说实话吗
Probably never.
或许永远不会
Why should I settle when other men won’t?
大家都在努力 为什么我要止步不前
I don’t know, Ray.
我不知道 雷
Maybe if I had a wife with an ounce of vision.
我要是有一位有目光长远一些的妻子
Showed me an ounce of support.
给予我一些支持
Sorry. Wrong word.
对不起 我说错了
I’ve done nothing but support you!
我一直在支持你
Look, I’m sorry.
对不起
Ups, down.
跑前跑后
Dwindling savings, your schemes.
储蓄减少 你的计划方案
Are you familiar with the concept of the chicken
约翰逊先生 关于先有鸡还是先有蛋的话题
and the egg, Mr. Johnson?
你了解多少
Because I think that’s applicable here.
我认为用在这里 恰到好处
Hey, Dick.
迪克
What is it with this guy?
这家伙究竟要干嘛
Do it for your country! What?
为了国家 什么
If you boys don’t want to franchise for yourselves,
如果你们不想为了自己发展加盟店
that’s fine. Do it for your country.
没关系 为了国家
Do it for America.
为了美国
You know I’ve drove through a lot of towns.
我开车经过了很多城镇
A lot of small towns.
许多小镇
And they all had two things in common.
它们都有两个共同点
They had a courthouse and they had a church.
有法♥院♥和教堂
On top of the church you got a cross,
教堂顶部有十字架
and on top of the courthouse, they’d have a flag.
法♥院♥顶部有国旗
Flags crosses.
国旗 十字架
Crosses flags.
十字架 国旗
Driving around, I just cannot stop thinking about this
开车到处跑的时候 我一直在想
tremendous restaurant.
这家了不起的餐厅
Now at the risk of sounding blasphemous,
我这话冒着亵渎神明的风险
forgive me, those arches have a lot in common
原谅我 金色拱门和那些建筑
with those buildings.
有很多共同点
A building with a cross on top of it.
顶上有十字架的教堂
What is that? It’s a gathering place where decent wholesome
那是什么地方 是体面 有道德的人
people come together and they share values
在国旗的保护下 聚在一起
protected by that American flag.
和其他人分享价值观的地方
It could be said that beautiful building flanked by those arches
同样地 两侧建有拱门的麦当劳
signifies more or less the same thing.
或多或少有着同样的价值和意义
It doesn’t just say delicious hamburgers inside.
店内不仅有美味的汉堡
They signify family. It signifies community.
还代表着家庭 代表着社会群体
It’s a place where American’s come together to break bread.
这是美国人聚在一起共同进餐的地方
I am telling you,
我正式告诉你们
McDonald’s can be the new American church.
麦当劳可以成为新时代的美国教堂
Feeding bodies and feeding souls
满足人类的肉体和灵魂
and it ain’t just open on Sunday boys.
而且不仅在周天营业 兄弟们
It’s open seven-days a week.
是一周七天营业
Crosses.
十字架
Flags.
国旗
Arches.
拱门
Give us a minute, Ray.
雷 让我们商量一下
Sure.
当然
I don’t know.
我不知道
This is your dream, it’s bigger than your dream.
这是你的梦想 比你的梦想还要重要
Arches. Your arches. Coast to coast.
拱门 属于你的拱门 横跨美国
I can’t put you through that again.
我不能让你再重新经历失败
I know how bad you want this. And you should have it.
我知道你多么想实现梦想 你也应该去实现
Your diabetes. Last time…
你的糖尿病 上一次…
We’ll do things differently. Learn from our mistakes.
这次我们尝试不同的做法 从问题中汲取经验
How so?
怎么做
Keep a tighter leash on everything. Complete oversight.
严格管控一切 全面监督
Every change goes through us.
每一次修改都要经过我们同意
Who says he’s going to listen.
你怎么知道他会听
We’ll make him listen.
他必须听
We’ll draw up a contact.
我们拟定合同
Clear as day, black and white.
白纸黑字 一目了然
Fine.

Fine.

Fine.

Fine.

Let’s get to work, boys. What’s the first step?
兄弟们 开工吧 第一步怎么做
Just leave that to me.
一切交给我
We are a dynamic fast growing company.
我们是一家充满活力的快速发展公♥司♥
And we’re poised to make major inroads nationally.
准备进军国内的各大市场
So in addition to giving us a real strong foothold right here
除了能使我们在中西部站稳脚跟
in the Midwest, the Des Plaines location would serve as kind of
德斯普兰斯这个地方还会带给其他加盟商
a lure for other franchises if you will.
强大的吸引力 如果你同意的话
What are those?
这些是什么
What are… Those?
什么 这些
Let me see. Oh, those. Yeah.
我看看 这些啊
That’s just my little way of separating us
这是我用来区分
from the rest of the pack.
我们和其它餐馆的方式
You like ’em?
你喜欢吗
I call them the golden arches.
我把它们命名为金色拱门
You look familiar. Have we met before?
你看着很眼熟 我们以前见过吗
I don’t think so.
我觉得没有
I think I would have remembered that.
如果见过 我应该记得
Peruse the inside here if you don’t mind.
如果可以的话 请详细了解一下里面的内容
Take a look at the, read that.
看看 读下这个
The fold-a-nook.
折叠桌椅
It’s like a Murphy bed, for your kitchen.
像折叠床一样的东西 用在厨房♥里
Take a look at the blueprints we got.
看看我们的蓝图
We had those done locally.
我们在当地建造了这个
I never forget a face.
我识人不忘
Unique. Original. Totally innovative.
独特 新颖 全面创新
There’s nothing like this.
它是独一无二的
Nothing in the entire food service sector.
在整个餐饮服务业都找不出第二家
Nice brochure, professionally done.
手册不错 做得很专业
Have we met?
我们见过吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!