What about the business?
那公♥司♥呢
Nope.
免谈
Ray, you have to understand, she’s…
雷 你得理解 她…
Let me explain something to you.
请允许我解释一下
That’s never going to happen.
这事没得商量
I would sooner die,
我宁可死
than give her one share of stock in McDonald’s.
也不会将麦当劳的股份分给她丝毫
It’s not so simple.
这没那么容易
The brothers are your business partners.
那两兄弟是你的商业合作伙伴
You signed this contract.
你签过这份合同
Make it go away.
让这合同作废
And I don’t care what it takes.
我愿意付出任何代价
It’s going to cost you.
这可要花你一大笔钱
I’m looking at a letterhead
我看到信纸的信头
with the name McDonald’s on it.
赫然印着麦当劳
You care to explain?
你能解释一下吗
It was confusing, people didn’t even know it had anything to do
以前那个名称令人费解 大家不知道和麦当劳
with McDonald’s.
有什么关系
What’s confusing is you calling yourself
令人费解的应该是你凭什么
the McDonald’s corporation.
自称麦当劳有限公♥司♥
People will think it’s the whole company,
大家会以为这就是整个公♥司♥
not just the real estate arm
而不仅仅是个地♥产♥部门
which we strongly suspect is what you hope.
而我们非常怀疑 这就是你的居心所在
You put Dick’s arches on your letterhead?
你还用迪克的拱门作信头
This is not your company, Ray!
这可不是你的公♥司♥ 雷
Mac… Do you understand that!
麦克… 你听懂了没有
Mac, don’t get upset.
麦克 别生气啊
We came up with the speedee system, not you!
创造高速系统的人是我们 不是你
Us! What have you ever come up with!
是我们 你创造了什么
Can you name one thing? You can’t!
你能说出一样吗 你不能
And you never have and you never will.
你从没创造过 你也永远不会创造
Because you are a leech, Ray. You are a professional leech!
因为你就是个吸血鬼 雷 你这个职业吸血鬼
You know what I came up with, Mac? A concept.
你知道我创造出什么了吗 麦克 一个概念
I came up with the concept of winning.
我创造出了一个成功的概念
Let me talk to him. While you two boys were content
让我跟他说 你们两个小子在原地
to sit back and be a couple of also-rans.
沾沾自喜 甘心做一对保守的落败者
I’m going to take the future. I wanna win.
而我想要争取未来 我想要成功
And you don’t get there by being some aw-shucks, nice-guy sap.
想要成功 做谦谦君子好好先生毫无用处
There’s no place in business for people like that.
商场上容不下你们这样的人
Business is war.
商场如战场
It’s dog eat dog, rat eat rat.
狗咬狗 鼠吃鼠 不是你死就是我活
If my competitor were drowning,
如果我的竞争对手溺水了
I’d walk over and I’d put a hose right in his mouth.
我会落井下石 再在他嘴里塞一根水管
Can you say the same?
你能做到吗
I can’t, nor would I want to.
我不能 我也不想这样
Hence your single location.
所以你们只能开一家店
We want you out of this company, Ray!
我们要你滚出这家公♥司♥ 雷
Mac, how do you propose you do that.
麦克 你觉得怎样才能实现这想法
We will sue you, whatever it takes!
我们会起诉你 不管付出什么代价
And you’d probably win. But you can’t afford to sue me.
你极可能打赢这场官司 但你付不起这笔钱
I’d bury you in court costs alone.
单是诉讼费 我就能让你一败涂地
Mac, I’m the president and CEO
麦克 我是一个在全美十七个州
of a major corporation with land holdings in 17 states.
拥有地♥产♥的大公♥司♥的总裁兼首席执行官
You run a burger stand in the desert.
你们只是在荒郊野岭开了个汉堡档
I’m national.
而我是全国连锁的
You’re fucking local.
你们就他妈是个本地佬
He’s national…
他是全国连锁的…
Mac!
麦克
Are you following your eating plan?
你有遵守饮食计划吗
Yes.
是的
And you’re checking your glucose levels?
你有定期测血糖指数吗
Are you taking your medication on a consistent basis?
你有坚持吃药吗
Yes.
是的
Regular walks, Twenty minutes a day.
有定期散步吗 每天二十分钟
I’m on my feet all day.
我每天都散步
Any stress?
有压力吗
Okay.
好吧
You need to watch that, it’s a big contributing factor.
压力这方面你要多注意 这是主要因素
So as I said, your kidney function
像我刚才说的 你的肾功能指数
is currently at 50 percent.
目前只有百分之五十
Eighteen months ago, it was 65.
而十八个月前 是六十五
Any lower, and you’re at serious risk for kidney failure.
如果再下降 你很可能会得肾衰竭
Okay, I’m going to check on you later.
好吧 我一会再来给你检查
Thanks. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢你
William who rode with revere?
怀着崇敬之心骑行的威廉
How many letters?
有多少个字母
Five. Fourth letter, e.
五个 第四个字母是e
Dawes.
Dawes[道斯]
Come in.
请进
How ya feelin’?
感觉好些了吗
That must’ve been some spill. I felt it through the phone.
肯定出什么事了 我从电♥话♥里感觉到了
Here, I brought ya…
我给你带了些…
I brought ya some…
我给你带了些…
I’ll set it right here.
我放在这里
Dick. There’s a card in there.
迪克 那里有张卡片
Go ahead.
打开看看吧
That’s okay. Here. Just…
放着就好 打开看看
I think you’ll be happy.
我觉得你会高兴的
What’s this?
这是什么
What’s it look like?
这像什么
A blank check.
一张空白支票
Then that’s ahh…
那么这…
That’s probably what it is.
这很可能就是张空白支票
What are you buying?
你想买♥♥什么
Okay.
好吧
You get better, you’ll be up on your feet in no time.
你很快就会恢复健康的 等你身体好点
And we’ll talk.
我们再谈
Alright. Dick.
好吗 迪克
We will never beat him.
我们永远都不可能打败他
We will never be rid of him.
我们永远都摆脱不了他
Dick McDonald on the line.
迪克·麦当劳电♥话♥找您
Hello, Dick.
你好 迪克
2.7 million.
二百七十万美金
It’s a million for each of us after taxes.
我们两兄弟税后各分到一百万
And one percent of the company’s profits in perpetuity.
并且永远能分到百分之一的公♥司♥利润
That’s outrageous! That’s borderline extortion!
太难以容忍♥了 这简直是在变相敲诈
That’s a bunch of bull shit! Bull shit!
这简直就是在胡说八道 一派胡言
I know it seems like a lot now…
我知道这笔数现在看起来很多…
Yeah, that seems like a lot of money anytime.
当然多 而且在任何时候都是巨额
And they want one other thing. What?
而且他们还有一个要求 什么
San Bernardino. No way.
圣贝纳迪诺分店 没门
It’s to give to their longtime employees as a gift.
这是送给他们老员工的礼物
I need the profits from San Bernardino
我需要圣贝纳迪诺分店的利润
in order to pay off the purchase loan.
来偿清房♥产贷款
I’ve spoken at length about it with their lawyers.
我已经就此和他们的律师详谈过了
It’s unfortunately, non-negotiable.
很不幸 这没得商量
Our client agrees fully with your conditions of sale,
我们的当事人完全同意你们的出♥售♥条件
with one exception.
除了一点
Your one percent cut of future corporate earnings will have to
你们要求得到未来公♥司♥利润的百分之一
be carried out on a handshake basis.
只能以口头约定的形式执行
It’s my investor group.
是因为我的投资集团
The financing is contingent on leaving that out of the
我方目前的融♥资♥建立在无该项条款的合同之上
contract, and unfortunately, this deal just doesn’t happen,
很不幸 如果加入本项条款 合同就会失效
it doesn’t get financed unless you leave that
如果加入这项条款
out of the contract. Because unfortunately, that’s…
我方就无法得到资金 因为很遗憾…
That’s a deal breaker for them.
对于他们而言 这就是毁约
Look fellas, you’ll get your full royalties. Alright?
各位 你们还是能得到全部专利使用费 好吗
You’ve got my word on that. Dick, Mac.
我言出必行 迪克 麦克
Let’s make a deal.
我们成交吧
Alright.
好的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!