I have no clue,
我不了解
apparently Ray Kroc is president and CEO.
但很明显雷·克洛克是总裁兼首席执行官
Hiya, Dick, how ya doing?
你好 迪克 你好吗
Well, if you really want to know I’m a tad miffed.
如果你真想知道的话 我现在很恼火
Why? What seems to be the problem?
为什么 有什么问题吗
Franchise Realty Corporation.
加盟商地♥产♥公♥司♥
What about it?
怎么了
For starters, would you mind telling me what it is?
首先 你能告诉我这是什么吗
Oh, nothing really.
其实没什么
Just a little something I created to help provide leasing
就是我想出来的提供租赁的服务
services, you know, lend support to our new franchisees.
支持我们新的加盟商
You know full well you can’t do something like that
你应该很清楚 没有说清楚之前
without first clearing it.
你不能这么做
Now, why would I need to do that?
我为什么需要说清楚
Because as your deal plainly states,
因为根据合约要求
any and all changes must be agreed to in writing.
所有的改变都要书面达成一致
Except it’s not a change.
如果不是改变 那就不用
Excuse me?
你说什么
It’s not a change. It’s a company.
这不是改变 这是一个公♥司♥
It’s its own separate company.
这是它自己的独♥立♥公♥司♥
Which puts it outside your purview.
这不在你的权限范围内
Anything relating to McDonald’s is within our purview.
所有关于麦当劳的事都在我的权限范围内
Let me explain something to you, Dick.
迪克 让我解释给你听
You boys have full say over what goes on inside the restaurants.
关于餐厅内的改变 你们有充分的发言权
But outside? Above? Below?
但是外面 上面 下面
Your authority stops at the door.
你们的权限止于门内
And at the floor.
止于地板之上
Alright?
好吧
What’s he saying?
他说什么了
He’s buying the land…
他要买♥♥下地♥产♥
Our land?
我们的地
On the map.
到地图旁边
Make sure to get this, you wanna get all pins in.
一定要拍到这个 要保证全部拍上
Make sure you see the pins.
确保把所有的点都拍上了
Oh that’s great. Beautiful.
太好了 真漂亮
How about one at the desk?
坐在桌旁拍一张怎么样
Yeah. Do one at the desk.
好的 坐在桌旁拍一张
On your throne.
坐在你的宝座上
Make sure you get that in focus.
务必对焦到这个上
Big smile. Good. Good, good, good.
笑得灿烂点 很好 很好
Delivery!
货到了
Where do you want these?
你们想放在哪里
Ray!

I thought it over.
我仔细想过了
Approved.
开干吧
Really?
真的
Thank you! No, thank you.
谢谢 不 谢谢你
It’s a wiz-bang idea and you’re the one who thought of it.
这是一个奇思妙想 而你是那个想出来的人
Well we’re deeply honored to serve as your test market.
我们很荣幸能成为你的测试市场
The hell with that. I’m going to roll this out nationally.
去他的吧 我将在全国进行推广
Hey, have you seen the latest copy of RBM?
你们看最新的《餐饮业月刊》了吗
Hot off the press.
刚发行的
Oh, Ray, good for you.
雷 真是太好了
It’s about ten miles south of downtown.
就在离市区差不多十英里的地方
They’re building a brand-new sports stadium there.
他们在那儿建了一座崭新的体育场
Yeah, Bloomington, I read about it.
对 布卢明顿 我看到了
We’re getting a professional baseball and football team.
将有两支专业的足球队和篮球队
They’ll both be playing there.
都在那里比赛
I think I know where you’re headed with this.
我可能已经明白你说的意思了
A 40,000 seat stadium, just a stone’s throw away.
一座有四万个座位的体育场 只有一箭之遥
Imagine the foot traffic.
想象一下人流量
Hungry families looking for a bite to eat after the game.
一场比赛下来 一家人都饿了 想找东西吃
Or before, whenever.
或者比赛前 随时都行
Exactly.
很对
Yeah, you think big, don’t you, Joan?
琼 你的想法很大胆 对吗
Is there any other way to?
难道不应该是这样吗
Well you’d be surprised.
你想不到的
A lot of people are afraid of taking a chance to,
大多数人都没有为了追求伟大
you know, reach for greatness.
去不顾一切冒险的勇气
That’s so sad.
真遗憾
Yeah, I agree.
我赞成
Ambition, that’s the stuff of life.
野心 正是生命的一部分
What is that saying?
那句话是怎么说的
Fortune favors the bold.
天助勇者
Absolutely.
没错
Just look at you.
看你就知道
You calling me bold, Joan?
琼 你觉得我很大胆 是吗
You don’t build a restaurant empire
如若是个胆小鼠辈
acting like a timid little mouse.
你也不会建成这餐饮王国
That’s a fast growing area.
这地方发展很快
And cheaper, you’re talking fifteen percent less per acre.
而且便宜 每英亩地你至少能少花百分之十五
Yeah, I still think Houston’s a better location.
我始终觉得休斯敦位置更好
Ray. Yeah?
雷 怎么了
Dick’s on Line One.
迪克在一号♥线上
Hiya, Dick.
你好 迪克
I just received a very disconcerting call.
我刚接到了一个很恼人的电♥话♥
From Buddy Jepsen.
巴迪·杰普森打来的
Our operator in Sacramento.
他是我们在萨克拉门托的加盟商
I’m very aware of who Buddy Jepsen is.
我很清楚巴迪·杰普森是谁
He told me he received a shipment this morning.
他告诉我他今早收到了一批货
Oh, it arrived.
已经到了啊
You are way out of line, Ray.
你太过分了 雷
Gee, I didn’t expect that
我天 我原以为
to get there until Friday at the earliest.
最早也得周五才到的
Do you mind telling me what you’re doing shipping four cases
能麻烦你解释一下为什么给我们的一位加盟商
of inst-a-mix to one of our operators?
送去了四箱速溶粉吗
Look, if you don’t want to make a profit, that’s fine.
听着 如果你不想赚钱 没问题
But don’t stop the rest of us.
但别阻止我们赚钱啊
Us? Us.
我们 我们
As in everyone but you.
所有人 除了你之外
Who did you send them to?
你还把那些运给了谁
Everyone but you.
所有人 除了你
You have no right, you are to stop this instant.
你无权这么做 你必须立刻停止
Is that clear?
听懂了吗
Nah.

What the hell does that mean! Nah!
你究竟什么意思 居然说不
You will abide by the terms of your deal!
你必须遵守协议条款
I am through taking marching orders from you.
我一直在对你受命行事
You and your endless parade of nos.
但你的否决无穷无尽
Constantly cowering in the face of progress.
不断在事业进步时畏畏缩缩
If phony powdered milkshakes is your idea of progress,
要是你所说的事业进步指的是卖♥♥假奶昔粉
you have a profound misunderstanding of what
你真是完全歪曲了
McDonald’s is about!
麦当劳的核心价值
I have a far greater understanding of McDonald’s
我对麦当劳核心价值的理解
than you two yokels.
远超过你们这两个土包子
What? You will do as we say.
你说什么 你必须按照我们说的办
Nope.

You have a contract!
你可是签了合同的
You know, contracts are like hearts.
合同这东西跟人的心一样
They’re made to be broken.
注定是要破碎的
Could you please pass the salt?
能请你把盐递给我吗
Thank you.
谢谢你
I want a divorce.
我想离婚
When trying to quietly settle a divorce,
如果你想要平静顺利地离婚
the first thing to ask is, what will she want?
首先要问的是 她想得到什么
And is her request reasonable and equitable,
就婚姻财产方面 她的要求
in terms of marital property.
是否合理公正
There’s a house, a car,
有一幢房♥子 一部汽车
savings and checking accounts, insurance.
有储蓄账户 支票账户 还有保险
Just give it to her. House, car, insurance.
都给她吧 房♥子 车子 保险

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!