奈吉尔
Nigel?
约翰 他们趁黑逃走了 该死
John. In the bloody night, John.
他们走了
They’re gone.
该死的叛徒
Bloody traitors.
– 地图 – 在里面
– The map, Henk. – It’s in there.
他们拿走了我的救生衣
They took my life jacket.
– 他们拿走所有东西 – 两位 听著…
– So they took everything. – Boys, listen…
他们是叛徒 长官
They’re traitors, sir,
该死的叛徒
bloody traitors!
听著
Listen.
我要你们去弄一艘船
I need you both to go and get us a boat.
我留在这里 我看守房♥子
I’m staying here. I’ll guard the house.
最好是
Yeah, right.
长官 我不会把你单独留在这里
Sir, I’m not leaving you here alone.
你得这麽做
Yes, you are.
去弄一艘船
Get us a boat.
这是命令
That’s an order.
我们不会放弃
We won’t give up!
停手 停手
Stop. Stop!
冷静点
Calm down.
不要
No!
你知道我们要什麽
You know what we want.
不要
No. No!
告诉我们名字
Give us the names.
住手
No! Stop.
快点 来吧
Come on. Come on.
汉克
Henk.
天啊
Oh, God.
你在开玩笑吧
You’ve got to be kidding me.
我以为荷兰人都会游泳
I thought that Dutch people could swim!
汉克
Henk…
佛里兹 看我找到什麽
Fritz, look what I’ve found.
别碰我 把你的手拿开
Don’t touch. Get your hands off me!
小心
Careful!
这里有水
There’s water here.
放手
Let go.
来这里 来这里
Come here. Come here.
把手举起来
Show me your hands.
可恶 别动
Damn it. Stay still.
看看你们 这样也敢自称军人
Call yourselves soldiers?
如果他再发出声音
If he makes another noise,
直接对他开枪
just shoot him.
– 别开枪 我只有一个人 – 嘘
– Don’t shoot. I’m alone. – Shh!
别激动
Easy.
别激动
Easy.
让我走 我不会跟任何人说我看过你们
Let me go and I won’t tell anyone I’ve seen you.
别激动 我的朋友 你说什麽我都照做
Easy, my friend. I’ll do whatever you say.
赫曼
Hermann?
赫曼 谁在那里
Hermann, who’s there?
嘿 赫曼
Hey, Hermann!
赫曼 发生了什麽事
Hermann, what’s going on?
赫曼
Hermann!
他妈的
Fuck.
看著他
Keep an eye on him.
– 不 别开枪 – 赫曼
– No, don’t shoot. – Hermann?
赫曼
Hermann.
赫曼
Hermann.
– 放下武器 – 开枪 威廉
– Drop your weapon. – Shoot, William.
别管后果了 快开枪
It doesn’t matter what happens, just shoot.
闭嘴
Shut up.
放下武器
Drop your weapon.
开枪 威廉 开枪 快开枪
Shoot, William. Shoot. Take your shot.
放下武器
Drop your weapon.
闭嘴
Shut up you…
把枪放下 拜託你
Put the gun down, please.
把枪放下
Put the gun down.
现在就把枪放下
Put the gun down now!
– 把枪放下 – 威廉
– Gun down. – William.
– 我没办法瞄准 – 没关係 就开枪吧
– I don’t have a clear shot. – Doesn’t matter, mate.
开枪就对了
Squeeze the trigger. Just shoot!
– 快开枪 威廉 – 现在就把枪放下
– Take the shot, William! – Put the gun down now.
把枪放下
Gun down now!
– 开枪 – 闭嘴
– Shoot! – Just shut up.
把枪放下 现在就把枪放下
Gun down now! Put the gun down! Now!
把枪放下
Gun down!
威尔
Will!
威尔
Will!
威尔 你不必这样做 威尔
Will, you don’t have to do this. Will!
拜託 拜託别开枪 不要
No, please. Please don’t shoot. Don’t.
找到他们的地址
Find their addresses.
尽快找出来
As soon as possible.
五个人 都是男人
Five people, all men.
如果还有其他人 他一定会吐出来
If there had been more, he would have told me.
刚开始第一个小时 他还想装汉子
He tried to act tough for the first hour.
但后来我加强了力道 他就全招了
But then I increased the pressure and he eventually named them all.
非常好
Good.
马上逮捕并且处决他们
Arrest and execute them immediately.
那个男孩呢 要怎麽处理他
And the boy? What should we do with him?
没有特别待遇
No special treatment.
很好
Good.
怎麽了
What?
这太疯狂了
This is crazy.
汉克
Henk.
这是我们最后的机会
It’s going to be our last chance.
一起克服吧 只剩我们了
Let’s get over. Just us.
继续走吧
Keep moving.
别看我 继续走
Don’t look at me. Walk.
他们让妳弟开口了
They’ve made your brother talk.
他说出了所有名字
He’s mentioned names.
德瑞克呢
And Dirk?
他们会对他做什麽
What will become of him?
他们要怎麽处置他
What will they do to him?
别动 往前走
Don’t move. Go forward.
快点
Quickly.
我叫你们别动 给我站好
I said, don’t move. Stand still.
嘿
Hey.
不要 求求你 拜託不要
No. Please. Please don’t.
站住
Don’t move!
手举起来
Hands up.
你不必坐下了
There’s no need to sit down.
可惜了那个训练营
It’s a shame about the training camp.
都白费了
Wasted effort.
收拾你的东西
Pack your things.
去向帝格瑙少校报到
Report to the courtyard.
爸
Dad!
爸爸
Daddy.
他们要枪决他
They’re going to shoot him.
特恩 妳听谁说的 什麽意思
Teun, who said? What do you mean?
– 你得做些什麽 – 冷静点 特恩 冷静点
– What can we do? – Easy now, Teun. Easy now.
没事的 特恩 没事的
It’ll be alright, you’ll see.
上车
Get in.
地方指挥部
LOCAL COMMAND
停 别动
Halt, stop there!
– 证件 – 好
– Papers, please. – Yes.
去吧
Go on.
贝格霍夫上校
Oberst Berghof.
我得和贝格霍夫上校说话
I need to speak to Colonel Berghof.
贝格霍夫上校
Oberst Berghof!
贝格霍夫上校
Oberst Berghof.
拜託 可以跟你谈谈吗
Please may I speak with you?