Lovely.
装潢得很漂亮
Tastefully decorated.
你要喝点什麽吗
Would you like a drink?
好 给我一杯水就好
Yes. Water would be lovely.
好的
Yes.
– 谢谢 – 不用客气
– Thank you. – My pleasure.
那是妳母亲
Your mother?
她在那里
Where is she?
在墓园里
In the cemetery.
我很遗憾
I’m sorry.
我的小队在两个礼拜前出了意外
My troops were involved in an accident two weeks ago.
有三个弟兄现在也在墓园里
Three of my men are in the cemetery now too.
他们都还是孩子
Practically kids.
那是妳弟弟吧 叫威姆
And that’s your brother, I take it. Wim, right?
德瑞克
Dirk.
当然了 没错 德瑞克
Ah, yes. Of course. Dirk.
你好 请问有什麽事吗
Good day. How can I help you?
维瑟医师 能见到你真是荣幸
Dr. Visser, it’s an honor to meet you.
– 我是贝格霍夫上校 – 幸会
– Oberst Berghof. – It’s a pleasure.
请问有什麽要事呢
What can I do for you?
或许你可以帮帮我
You may be able to help me.
妈的 你还好吗
Fuck. Are you okay?
长官
Sir?
我们得离开这里
We’ve got to get out of here.
长官 长官 我在这里
Sir, sir, I’m here.
不要…
Ah! No, no, no, no, no, no.
不要…
No, no, no, no, no.
长官 我抓住你了
All right, sir, I’ve got you.
好了
All right.
奈吉尔
Nigel.
好 我们到陆地上吧
Okay. Just get to dry land.
他们可能已经看到我们了
They’ve probably already seen us.
走吧 快点
Let’s move out. Come on.
快点
Come on.
我们到底在那里
Where the hell are we?
已经五个礼拜了
It’s been five weeks
状况越来越糟糕
and it’s only getting worse.
这已经严重感染了
It’s very infected.
我现在先帮你清理伤口并且消毒
I’ll clean and disinfect the wound now
之后在医院 我们可以再…
and afterwards at the hospital, we can…
移除弹片
remove the shrapnel.
你真是仁心仁术
You are a true doctor.
对工作充满热情
Passionate about your calling.
再清楚不过了
It’s very clear.
你在艰难的时刻一定也会做正确的事
Someone who does the right thing in difficult circumstances.
就算需要做出个人的牺牲
Even if it requires personal sacrifice.
等你见到你儿子
When you speak to your son,
请他来向我们总部报到
ask him to report to our headquarters.
好吗
Yes?
维瑟医师
– 我去自首 – 不行
– I’m turning myself in. – No.
你绝对不能自首
No, surely you’re not doing that.
雅娜答应会帮你躲起来
Janna will help you into hiding. She promised.
你去收拾东西
So go pack your things.
如果我躲起来 威姆和其他男孩会死
If I go into hiding, Wim and those other boys will die.
我在德军里有管道
I have a good understanding with the Germans.
– 或许你自首的话… – 不行
– Perhaps if you turn yourself in… – No.
特恩 那些男孩…
Teun, those boys…
我♥干♥嘛在乎那些男孩
What do I care about those louts?
但他们没丢石头 不是吗
But they didn’t throw that rock.
那是意外
It was an accident.
我去找贝格霍夫
I’ll go to Berghof.
我去跟他谈
I’ll talk to him.
– 跟他谈判 – 跟那个人
– Negotiate. – With that man?
我或许能争取入监服刑
Maybe he’ll get a prison sentence.
我知道怎麽跟他们打交道 特恩
I know how to deal with them, Teun.
而且再过不久我们就会被解放了
And the liberation won’t take that much longer, son.
没别的办法了 特恩
There’s no other way, Teun.
我认为德国人是故意让这座岛淹水
I think the Germans flooded this island on purpose.
你说“岛”是什麽意思
What do you mean, island?
我想这座岛叫斯豪文岛
I think this one’s called Schouwen.
是其中一个小岛
It’s one of the smaller ones.
距离阿纳姆有多远
How far is that from Arnhem?
去阿纳姆 怎麽去
To Arnhem? How?
我们办不到的
We’re never going to make it.
你知道这里有多少德国佬吗
Do you know how many Jerries there are?
我们一点机会也没有
We don’t stand a chance.
看看我们的惨样
Look at the state of us.

Shh!
你看吧 他们已经在找我们了
See? They’re already looking for us.
等等让我来说话 特恩
Just let me do the talking, Teun.
跟我到一楼
Follow me to the first floor.
好的
Ah, yes.
维瑟先生
Mr. Visser.
贝格霍夫上校
Oberst Berghof.
请坐
Please.
很高兴你来了
It’s good you’re here.
我猜你有更多关于那个逃亡恐♥怖♥份♥子♥的消息
I take it you can tell me more about the fugitive terrorist.
不 我儿子不是…
No. My son isn’t a…
不是的
No.
那只是一时…
It was just a moment…
一时疏忽
of carelessness.
– 那是个意外 – 没错
– It was an accident. – Yes.
– 他绝对不是故意… – 不 我们来这里
– It was never his intention… – No, no, we are here…
只是想说…
to say…
他真的非常…非常抱歉
that he is deeply sorry.
我们希望,或许我们可以达成…
And we hope that we might be able to reach…
妥协
a compromise?
维瑟先生 我非常尊重你这种人
You know, I hold deep respect for people like you.
无论是战争还是太平时期
Whether in war or peace,
你的道德感总会引领你走上正途
your moral compass always steers you in the right direction.
而我自己也一样
I value that in my own ranks too.
我身负重任
There’s a job to do…
而我尽力以荣誉感和良知来执行任务
and I try to carry it out with honor and in good conscience.
但不是每个人都做得到
But not everyone is up to the task.
很少能有人像你这般正直
Very few people are as righteous as you,
维瑟医师
Dr. Visser.
谢谢
Thank you.
这也是为什麽…
That is why…
我儿子想要来自首
my son wants to turn himself in,
但有两个条件
under two conditions.
第一
First,
你们必须放了其他男孩
the other boys are to be released.
他们是无辜的 对吧
They are innocent, right?
第二个条件
And the second condition
德瑞克当然必须被判刑
is that Dirk receives a sentence, naturally,
刑责是监禁
but a prison sentence,
如果需要的话 终身监禁
a life sentence, if need be.
而不是…
Instead… Instead of…
我们走吧 这个人只是在玩弄你
Let’s go. That man is playing games with you.
妳说什麽
What did you say?
我说…
That his…
他的夜班时间到了
His night shift is about to begin.
她说什麽
What did she say?
她父亲必须去工作了
That her father has to go to work.
不 前一句
No, no, before that.
她怕你只是在玩弄他
She’s afraid that you’re playing games with him.
妳替我们尊敬的奥斯特文市长工作 对吗
You work for our honorable Mayor Oostveen, don’t you?
像妳和妳父亲这样的人
People like you and your father,
我真的非常尊重像你们这样有责任感的人
I am grateful to those with such a great sense of duty.
维瑟医师
Dr. Visser,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!