In war, there’s no place for boys that want to act the hero.
成熟点
Grow up.
在战场上必须做好任何准备
In war, you’ve got to be ready for anything, sir.
这是你说的
Those are your words.
我也跟你父亲说过
My word was also to your father.
我向他保证你能在圣诞节前回去
I promised him I’d have you back for Christmas dinner.
活著回去
Alive.
没必要打破这个诺言 长官
Yeah. There’s no need to break that promise, sir.
我还是可以加入 长官
I can still come, sir.
除非你父亲允许
Only with your father’s permission.
你想变成他们吗
You want to be part of them?
那些败类 那些法♥西♥斯♥主义者
Of that scum? Of those fascists?
人♥渣♥ 暴徒
Scum. That’s what they are! Trash!
滚出去 别再让我看见你
Get lost. Get! Get lost, you!
范斯塔佛伦
Ah. Van Staveren.
你很幸运
You’re very lucky.
你的肠子都露出来了 但你还是撑下来了
We removed a splinter from your guts.
尽量别移♥动♥ 试著睡觉吧
Don’t move too much. Try to sleep.
看看这些人
Take a look at these guys.
真怀疑这有什麽帮助 白♥痴♥
I wonder if it helps, idiot.
你是荷兰人
Are you Dutch?
你感觉如何
How are you feeling?
你迷路了吗
Are you lost?
你是来度假的
Oh, you’re on holiday?
我懂 在漂亮的俄♥罗♥斯♥
I understand. In beautiful Russia.
如画般的美景 友善的农夫
With its picturesque scenery and friendly farmers.
有寄明信片回家吗
Have you sent a postcard home yet?
亲爱的妈妈…
Dear Mama…
我从第三帝国寄卡片给妳
A little card from the Third Reich.
这里很棒
It’s wonderful here.
我热爱国家社♥会♥主♥义♥
I love national socialism.
我很乐意为它而死
I would happily die for it.
你是军官吗
Are you an officer?
弗里迪希费雪中尉
First Lieutenant Friedrich Fischer.
现在还是
Still.
你应该要向我敬礼 但是…
You should actually salute me, but…
先休息吧
have a rest first.
这是你应得的
You’ve earned it.

Hey.
说什麽解放 都是误会
Liberation. What a delusion.
德国人又回来了
The Germans are back, just like that.
盟军根本没跨越边境
The Allies never crossed our border.
他们不会放弃瓦尔赫伦岛
They won’t just give up on Walcheren.
三个空降师…
Three airborne divisions…
总共三万五千人将搭乘军机和滑翔机
35,000 men in military aircraft and gliders
从24号♥飞行场起飞
will depart from 24 airfields,
降落在荷兰
land in Holland,
在敌军战线后方100公里处
6♥4♥ miles behind enemy lines…
目标只有一个
with one objective.
夺回阿纳姆
Retake Arnhem.
市场花♥园♥行动
Operation Market Garden.
行动成功后 我们会重新编队
After which, we will regroup
继续往柏林直线前进
and continue in a straight line to Berlin.
一举结束这个黑暗暴♥政♥
To put an end to the dark tyranny
它掌控欧洲将近四年了
that has held Europe in its grip for nearly four years.
各位飞行员与士兵们
Pilots and soldiers,
这次行动的成败
the success of this operation
就掌握在你们手上
lies in your hands.
欧洲的命运也是
And with it, the fate of Europe.
祝好运
Good luck.
– 我们圣诞节见了 – 当然
– I’ll see you at Christmas. – Yes indeed.
阿纳姆
Arnhem.
这次要来真的了
This is really gonna happen now.
那是我们的目标
That’s the intention.
我辛苦受训
Been training really hard.
也满足飞行时数了
Reached my number of flying hours.
你知道责任感是什麽意思吗
You know what is meant by a sense of responsibility?
从我小时候就深植在心里了
It’s been ingrained in me since I was a child, sir.
从你上次的恶作剧还真看不出来
That’s not apparent from your last escapade.
还是你认为自己有特殊待遇
Or did you think special rules apply to you?
你还没准备好
You’re not ready.
而且你母亲若知道你会在地面上留久一点会睡得比较好
And your mother will sleep more easily knowing you’re on the ground.
阿纳姆防区
谈好了 我可以去
It’s done. I can come.
– 真的吗 – 真的
– Really? – Yes.
欢迎登机
Welcome aboard.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
我不知道你怎麽办到的
Don’t know how you pulled that off.
但不准再耍花招
But no funny stuff.
我爸爸整天就只知道工作
All my father did was work.
他从清晨不停工作到深夜 就为了…
He grafted from early morning to late at night for…
为了一点点工资
for a pittance.
这永远不会改变
And that will never change.
我弟弟和妹妹一辈子也只能像他一样
It will be exactly the same for my little brother and sisters.
那样公平吗
Is that fair?
没想到你是个理想主义者
I never saw you as an idealist.
除非有人做些什麽 否则这点永远都不会改变 而我…
Nothing will change unless someone does something about it and…
– 我想要… – 力量
– And I want… – Strength.
我想要感到骄傲
I want to be proud.
平等 博爱
Equality. Brotherhood.
我学到一件事 荷兰人
I’ve learned something, Dutchman.
如果你撒的谎够大…
If the lie is big enough…
你也常常说这个谎…
and you tell it often enough…
那大家就会开始相信
then people start to believe it.
知道是谁说的吗
Do you know who said that?
我们的宣传部长 约瑟夫戈培尔
Our Minister of Propaganda, Joseph Goebbels.
你住的地方有犹太人吗
Are there any Jews in your neighborhood?
大部份都在战争开始时就被逮捕了
Most were arrested at the start of the war.
然后呢
And?
你有再见过他们吗
Did you ever see them again?
这就是你所谓的平等
There’s your equality.
犹太人全都是罪犯和骗子
The Jews, they’re all criminals and racketeers.
你听过海乌姆诺吗
Does Chelmo mean anything to you?
他们觉得我没有利用价值时 就把我扔去那里
That’s where they put me when they had no further use for me.
老人 病人 小孩…
The elderly, the sick, children…
婴儿…
babies…
都是犹太人
Jews, yeah.
我是那里的守卫
I was the guard.
根本就没有所谓的善良
There is no such thing as good.
每个人心里…
The evil…
都充满邪恶 每个人都是
in everyone. In every one of us.
快进去壕沟里
Get in the trenches.
蠢蛋 王八蛋
Idiots. Bastard.
走 往前走
Go. Ahead.
威姆
Wim!
威姆
Wim.
快点
Come on.
坐下
Sit down.
贝格霍夫上校
Oberst Berghof.
奥斯特文市长
Mayor Oostveen.
我能为你做些什麽
What can I do for you?
我负责保卫这座岛屿的安全
I am responsible for defending this island.
我不能让反抗组织的恐♥怖♥份♥子♥ 就这样逃过制裁
I cannot let resistance terrorists go unpunished.
当然
Of course.
必要时
If necessary,
我会逮捕这份名单上的所有年轻人
I will arrest all the young men who are registered here.
没有问题
Of course.
希望我能指望你
I hope I can count on you.
祝你愉快
Have a nice day.
我从一个可靠的消息来源那里听到…
I’ve heard from a reliable source…
今天早上 三个无辜的男孩被抓了
Early this morning, three boys. Innocent.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!