太好了
Good man.
我是汉尼斯
Hennessy.
他们打电♥话♥了 但没有使用暗号♥ 这是什么情况?
They called, but didn’t give a code word. What the hell’s going on?
也许 不是他们
Maybe it wasn’t them.
新闻协会接到了电♥话♥
Press Association took the call.
一个爱尔兰口音的人说 不会再跟英国人合作
A man with an Irish accent said there’d be no more fuckin’ cooperation
而且不再使用暗号♥
with the Brits and no more code words.
他知道是哪辆巴士 而且知道使用了多少炸♥药♥
He knew exactly which bus and how much explosive was used.
而且这次是用的还是你们的塞姆汀塑胶炸♥药♥
And it’s been ID’d as your Semtex again.
要么是有人走漏了消息 事先警告他们 要么是你在耍我
Either someone talked, warned them off, or you’re playing me.
只有两个人知道这个计划 我自己和莫里森
Only two people knew what was happening… Myself and Morrison.
我说得没错 你们两人中有一位是内鬼
Like I said, one of you can’t be trusted.
给我个电♥话♥号♥码 以便我随时能联♥系♥你
Send me a number where I can reach you day or night.
一有线索 我就给你打电♥话♥
I’ll call the moment I have something.
你最好尽快
It better be soon,
否则公众反应会很激烈 前所未有
or you’ll feel a backlash the likes of which you’ve never felt before.
这次是一辆巴士遭袭
A bus now.
16人死亡 32人受伤
For God’s sake, 16 dead, twice that injured.
我很遗憾
I’m sorry.
我设了一个局对付这些混♥蛋♥ 但没成功
I had a plan to nail the bastards. Didn’t work.
我刚刚从唐宁街那边回来
I’ve just come from Downing Street.
首相会考虑特赦书
The PM will consider the pardons,
但前提是 你马上交出爆♥炸♥袭击者
but only if you give up the bombers immediately.
我的天 我怎么可能交的出来
And how in God’s name do I do that?
我想个办法
Find a way.
他们计划在48小时之内派伞兵部队过去维持秩序
Plans are afoot to put the paratroops back on your streets in 48 hours.
贝尔法斯特会出大乱子的
Belfast will erupt.
你这样正中他们下怀
You’ll give the bombers exactly what they want.
那已经不是我可以控制的了 你有线索就给我打电♥话♥
Well, it’s out of my hands now. Call when you have something.
我明天去罗马参加一个会议
I’m heading for a conference in Rome tomorrow.
我会一直带着手♥机♥
I’ll have my cell at all times.
伦敦情况怎么样? 玛丽还好吗?
How was London? Is Mary OK?
你说要密切注意她的情况
You said to keep an eye on her,
并确保她和凯瑞的安全
and make sure she and Keri were kept safe.
我在她住的酒店大堂待了一会儿 查看了周围情况
I spent some time in her hotel lobby watching the comings and goings, you know?
她不知道我在那儿
She had no idea I was there.
你的侄子出现了
And your nephew turns up.
他在她房♥间里待了两个小时
He spent two hours in her room.
玛丽的房♥间里待了两个小时? 是的
He spent two hours in Mary’s room? – Aye.
他走了之后
And after he goes,
玛丽下楼了
Mary comes down,
用大堂电♥话♥给胡赫·麦格拉打了个电♥话♥
and calls Hugh McGrath on the lobby phone.
完成了
It’s done.
除非他们把它拆了 否则不可能知道笔记本已经改装过了
Unless they take it apart, there’s no way to know it’s been modified.
真♥他♥妈♥不错 什么时候引爆?
Fuckin’ brilliant. What’ll set it off?
里面没有设时钟
The internal clock.
我们一知道是那趟航♥班♥ 我就输入时间
I’ll input the time once we know the flight.
明天在罗马召开安全会议
There’s a security conference in Rome tomorrow.
所有议会高♥官♥和安♥全♥部♥门的负责人都会乘坐三趟午间航♥班♥前往罗马
All the top MPs and security people are flying there on three lunchtime flights.
太好了 至于让谁把它带上飞机 你安排的怎么样了
Perfect. What about our mule?
莎拉刚刚确认过 他会去的
Sara just confirmed he’s going.
我们通过数据库识别了那个烧伤的疤痕
We then ran the burn-mark through the database.
结果同帕瑞克·奥莱利身上的疤痕吻合
We got a positive hit on a Patrick O’Reilly,
他29岁 来自贝尔法斯特
age 29, from Belfast.
有前科 三年前涉嫌一起家暴案
O’Reilly had one prior for a domestic abuse incident three years back.
在海德岸监狱服刑两个月
Did two months in Hydebank.
我们把他的信息输入面部识别系统进行匹配
We entered O’Reilly into the facial rec bank for matches.
匹配吻合
We got a hit.
这就是他 四周前与一位IRA的成员出现在都柏林的一家酒吧里
That’s him in a Dublin pub with an IRA member four weeks ago.
这酒吧是IRA组织的一个会面地点 我们已经监控了好几年
It’s a known IRA meeting place we’ve had under surveillance for years.
和他在一起的另外几个人呢?
And the other two with him?
我很快就会抓到他们 首相
I was about to get to them, Minister.
我们刚刚辨认出来 那两个人 还有一个女人 参与了巴士爆♥炸♥案
That and a woman we’ve just ID’d at the bus explosion.
请说
Yes.
胡赫·麦格拉就是潜伏在你身边的间谍
Your mole’s Hugh McGrath.
你听见我说话了吗 汉尼斯
Did you hear me, Hennessy?
你能够确定吗?
Are you sure now?
相当确定
Quite.
我们确定骑士桥爆♥炸♥案的袭击者是来自贝尔法斯特的帕瑞克·奥莱利
We’ve ID’d the Knightsbridge bomber as Patrick O’Reilly of Belfast.
三周前 有人看见帕瑞克·奥莱利与胡赫·麦格拉在都柏林的一家酒吧里会面
Three weeks ago, Mr. O’Reilly was observed meeting Hugh McGrath in a Dublin pub.
现在胡赫·麦格拉和帕瑞克奥莱利在哪儿?
Where’s McGrath and O’Reilly now?
我不认识帕瑞克奥莱利
I don’t know O’Reilly.
我最近也没见过胡赫·麦格拉
I haven’t seen McGrath.
我来告诉你胡赫·麦格拉的位置
Let me help you with McGrath.
他电♥话♥里的定位显示 他在你南方52米
His phone’s GPS puts him 52 meters south of you.
我看见他正朝你家驶去
I’m watching him coming up your drive.
所以废话少说
So, let’s cut the shit.
现在有一架军用直升机 载有12名队员
There’s a Chinook airborne right now with a 12-man team.
30分钟后在你 的农场降落逮捕胡赫·麦格拉
They’ll land on your farm in 30 minutes to take McGrath into custody.
接下来会发生什么事情 用不着我来告诉你吧 我还要提醒你
I needn’t tell you how that’ll go, nor how your cozy relationship with him
你俩的关系可能会断送你的大好前程
will sink your career…
是永不翻身
This time for good.
那我要怎么做
Or?
你自己审问胡赫·麦格拉 问到我想要的信息
Question McGrath your way and get what I need.
恐袭分子的名字 以及他们的藏身地点
Names and locations of everyone.
你救不了他 但也许能够救你自己
You can’t save him, but maybe you can save yourself.
30分钟内 给我我想要的东西 我就让直升机掉头
Thirty minutes, get what I need, I’ll turn them around.
吉姆
Jim.
把胡赫·麦格拉的人带到路口 看看肖恩需不需要帮忙
Send McGrath’s men to the trailhead, see if Sean needs any help.
把你的电♥话♥给我
Give me your phone.
什么 把你当电♥话♥给我
What the hell? – Give me your phone.
坐那儿 混♥蛋♥
Get your ass in that chair there, you motherfucker.
一辆伦敦巴士 天呐 先等等
A London bus, for Christ sake! – Now hold on.
没有任何预警
Not even fuckin’ warnings!
16人死亡
Sixteen dead.
你在背后捅我一刀 批准了这场血腥的大屠♥杀♥
You stabbed me in the back and sanctioned this bloodbath
重新发动了你所谓的战争
to get your war back on.
这个计划很没种
The plan had no balls.
这可不是小规模的爆♥炸♥袭击
This wasn’t a Bombing Light campaign.
你说给英国人点颜色瞧瞧 我们按你的说的做了
You said hurt ’em, and hurt ’em we did.
所以你就杀害妇孺儿童吗?
By killing women and children?
你根本控制不了自己
You can’t restrain yourself.
你一直都不行 算了 都结束了
You never could. Well, it’s over.
他们的名字 化名 还有藏身的地点
Their names, aliases, and location.
你知道的 我不能够那么做
You know I can’t do that.
这是对你客气的
That’s me being nice.
快写 最好和我已经掌握的消息相吻合
Now write. And it better match what I already know.
我要把你撕成碎片
By God, I’ll take you apart joint by joint!
你利用我
You used me.
为了你自己的政♥治♥利益 你想得到那特赦
You wanted the pardons for your own political gain.
你是我们组织的耻辱
You’re a disgrace to the cause.
四个男人 一个女人
Four men and a woman.
玛姬·敦 是的
Maggie Dunn?
你这么叫她
Aye. You call her that.
她的真名叫莎拉·马克缇
Sara Mackay’s her real name.
她是你的人?
She works for you?
是的 没错
Bloody right.
这是为了制衡
Checks and balances.
一个保险措施 防止你临阵退缩
An insurance policy, in case you lose your nerve,
就是现在的这种情况 所以如果他们被捕
which you have. So now, if they take the lads,
她就会让所有的矛头都只向你
she will lead them straight back to you.
现在情况不那么简单了 对吧
Not so easy anymore now, is it?
SO15反恐指挥部派的人20分钟以后到 把你带走
SO15 will be here in 20 minutes to take you in.
我们都清楚 我不能这么把你交出去
We both know that can’t happen.
你向英国人出♥卖♥♥♥我
You gave me up to the Brits?
你这个混♥蛋♥
You tout bastard!
是你自己漏了马脚
You gave yourself up.
他们监控到你在一家酒吧里和帕瑞克·奥莱利会面
They’ve got surveillance of you in an IRA pub with a Pat O’Reilly,
那边已经确定了 他就是骑士桥爆♥炸♥袭击的袭击者
who they ID’d as the Knightsbridge bomber.
多亏了你电♥话♥里的定位 他们才得以追踪到你
And thanks to your GPS phone, they tracked you here.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!