我们在他的房♥间里找到一些塑料袋
We found some plastic bags in his room.
据我了解 他正在制♥作♥一些硝化甘油
Based on what I saw, he’s brewed up some nitroglycerin,
然后混入除草剂 包起来 放在塑料水暖管道里
mixed it with weed killer, packed it into some plastic plumbing pipes.
他能搞出多大的乱子
How much damage can he do?
我估计 他已经做了四个炸♥弹♥ 足够炸掉一辆卡车
I’m guessing he’s made four bombs, each enough to blow up a lorry.
我的天
Jesus.
我们现在已经知道了他的目的 我已经把搜查范围缩小到半个城区了
Knows what he’s doing. I’ve half the city looking for him.
他要是再在贝尔法斯特露面 我们就能找到他
When he surfaces in Belfast, we’ll find him.
你在这儿很安全
You’ll be safe here.
是 我对此并不乐观
Aye. I wouldn’t count on it.
贝尼
Benny!
我的天
Jesus Christ!
快点 快点
Move it! Move it!
天哪 他把贝尼和尚恩打晕了 不过没什么大碍
Jesus. He roughed up Benny and Sean. They’ll be fine.
从贝尔法斯特多调些人来
Get more men from Belfast.
我低估他了 我不会轻敌了
I’ve underestimated him. It won’t happen again.
这又是个警告 莱姆
It’s another warning, Liam?
是的 没什么是我解决不了的
Aye. Nothing I can’t handle.
先是贝尔法斯特 然后是这儿
First Belfast, now here.
你究竟处理得怎么样了
How in God’s name are you handling anything?
还在处理中
The problem’s being dealt with.
他炸了我们的农场
He is destroying our farmhouse,
而你觉得这只是个小问题?
intent on God knows what, and you’re calling it a problem?
你有时真是太自负了
God, you can be so pompous sometimes.
我要去伦敦住了 去凯瑞那里住
I’m leaving for London. Gonna stay at Keri’s.
我不觉得这是个好主意
I’m not sure that’s a good idea.
我不是在征求你的同意
Well, I wasn’t asking for your permission.
他不太可能知道我们女儿的住处 而且
He’s hardly likely to know about our daughter’s flat, and besides,
他的目标是你 不是我
it’s you he’s after, not me.
问题是 如果他知道了农舍
Well, the point is, if he knows about the farmhouse,
我估计他也知道凯瑞的住处
I assume he knows about Keri’s flat.
没必要冒这个险
It’s not worth the risk.
那就如你所说 你自己去处理吧
Well then, you’re just gonna have to handle it, like you said.
我记得以前你能搞定这种事
I remember a time when you would’ve dealt with this, properly,
其他的事也能解决
and other things, too.
但这都是过去的事了
But those days are gone.
重了一点儿 但应该不会引起注意
Weighs a bit more, but shouldn’t be noticeable.
我只是放了塑胶炸♥药♥ 一个微芯片和几英寸的电线
All I’m adding is the Semtex, a micro-chip and a few inches of wire.
看起来不错
It looks good.
最麻烦的问题就是要带着它通过安检了 但我们会想到解决方法的
Tricky part will be getting it through the scanner, but, we’ll find a way.
那如果打开了怎么办
And if it’s turned on?
电池寿命会缩短 但都会正常运作 没有问题的
Shorter battery life, but it’ll work, no problem.
想好炸哪架飞机了吗
Any idea which plane yet?
没有 我们不想炸有爱尔兰乘客的飞机
No. We don’t want to hit a flight with any Irish on board.
最好乘客全是英国人的飞机 我们只需要找个合适的人把它带进去
One in the queen’s fleet’d be best. We just need the right mule.
从今晚开始
Code word has changed…
暗号♥改了
As of tonight.
我的新闻编辑完全是个傻瓜
My news editor’s a complete twat.
花在一双鞋的钱 和我花八个小时写的垃圾的酬劳一样
Spends as much on a pair of shoes as I get for eight hours writing crap like this.
完全合理
Makes perfect sense.
谁不喜欢穿一双性感点儿的新鞋
Who doesn’t like a new pair of sexy shoes?
你应该来杯纯正的威士忌 来两倍尊美醇威士忌 单一麦芽的
You should try a real whiskey. Two Jamesons, single malt.
妻子袭击丈夫的变性情人
“Wife Attacks Husband’s Transgender Lover.”
你写的新闻挺严肃啊
Some serious news you’re writing there.
只要能赚钱 我就会写
Well, if it pays, I’ll write it.
总比去那个爆♥炸♥案现场好
Beats being knee-deep in a bloody bomb site.
你是做什么工作的 – 财富管理
So, what do you do? – Wealth management.
我叫玛姬
I’m Maggie.
我叫伊恩
Ian.
好 需要的话再打电♥话♥给你
All right. I’ll call if we need more.
谢谢 玛丽
Thanks, Mary. – All right, thanks. Bye.
又从贝尔法斯特调了六个人过来
Six more men are on their way from Belfast.
那些守卫人员彻夜不眠 增援到了之后 就能缓解他们的压力
When they get here, they’ll relieve the fellas who’ve been up all night.
这些人手能保障农场的安全么
Is it enough to secure the farm?
足够了 现在有整整20个人轮班
Secure as it can be. It’s 20 total working two shifts.
好 你今天和玛丽坐飞机去伦敦
All right. You’re flying to London today with Mary.
好 – 那完全没有必要
Right, yeah. – That’s completely unnecessary.
先把她送到凯瑞的住所 然后让她们搬去酒店住
Get her into Keri’s flat, then move them into a hotel.
我自己可以处理 好吗
I can manage this, all right?
我不想跟你争论这些
I’ll not be debating this!
米奇去给车加油了
Nick’s gonna fill up the Jag.
你要走了
You’re leaving…
送他去医院
Take him to the hospital.
送玛丽去机场 快去 – 好
Get Mary to the airport. Go. – Right.
这是用遥控引爆的硝化甘油炸♥弹♥
Buried nitro bomb, detonated by remote.
他需要一个视野开阔的位置
He needed a line of sight.
那片树林不错 要我就会选那儿
Those woods, that’s where I’d be.
走 尚恩 米奇 上车
Go. – Sean! Mick! Get in the car.
走 走 走
Go, go, go!
赶快 走 走 走
Come on. Go, go, go!
你们分散开来 我到那高地去
You guys spread out. I’ll take the high ground.
名字
Names!
真该死
Jesus Christ!
这个老头儿在跟我们捉迷藏
One ol’ man running circles around the lot of us.
怎么抓他这么难
Why is it so hard?
他总领先我们一步
He’s ahead of us every step of the way.
我们需要更多人手
We need more men.
至少得再来100人
We need 100 more men, at least.
要是真有那么多人 我们就是在贝尔法斯特全城搜捕 人手都够用了
And if we did that, we’d have the whole of Belfast against us.
找个追捕专家来 熟悉丛林追捕的专家
Bring in a tracker, someone who knows the woods,
逮住那个老头儿
and beat him at his own game.
我的侄子行吗
My nephew?
行啊 如果你能让他来的话
Aye. If you can spare him.
进来吧
Come on.
凯瑞怎么样了 她在哪
How’s Keri? Where is she?
出去了
Out.
你来的早了点 但我快准备好了
You’re a wee bit early, but I’m nearly ready.
想好了去哪吃么
Have you a restaurant in mind?
还没想过这个问题
Haven’t given it much thought.
所以是什么急事让我的外甥赶到伦敦
So, what urgencies bring my nephew all the way to London?
一些私人事务
A few personal matters.
还好我把要做的事都列了个清单
I’m glad I made the list.
我觉得挺有用的
Mm. I think that works.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
哦 不是吧
You’ve gotta be kiddin’.
莱姆吗 -告诉布罗姆尼 我接受他的条件
Liam? – Tell Bromley I’ll accept his terms.
我会转达的
I’ll pass it on.
我已经发布了暗号♥ 现在我们就等结果吧
I’ve given out the code words. Now we wait.
那个姓关的家伙又袭击我们了
Quan hit us again.
炸了我们一辆车 比利受伤了 进了医院
Blew up the Jag, put Billy in the hospital.
卡瓦纳带着手下去追捕他
Kavanagh and the boys went after him.
那家伙伤了我们三个人 他竟然布了尖竹钉陷阱 你敢信
The wee shitey injured three more men. Punji sticks, if you can believe that.
莱姆 听起来他受过军事训练 也许是前特种部队成员
Liam, it sounds like he’s trained. Maybe Special Forces.
所以我要找你
Which brings me to the point.
我需要以为丛林追捕专家 肖恩 你能帮帮我们吗
I need a tracker, Sean. Can you give us a hand?
我搭明早的航♥班♥回来 -太好了
I’ll take a morning flight. – Good man.
他情况怎么样
Hey. How’d he sound?
情况令人担心
Worried.
他要兼顾很多事情
He’s got a lot going on.
如果抓不到恐袭分子 那么和平协定将成一纸空文
Well, if he doesn’t find the bombers, the Accord’s dead.
而他的政♥治♥生涯亦会完结
And politically, so’s he.
你觉得他能抓到凶手吗
Do you think he’ll find them?
可以 如果他们再发动爆♥炸♥袭击的话
Yeah, if there’s another blast.
暗号♥会帮助我们找到凶手
The code word will lead us to who’s running them.
他已经完了 暗号♥也救不了他
He’s finished. The code word won’t save him.
高层需要新鲜的血液
What the Council needs is new blood…
需要你这种有活力的
someone stronger, like you.
他不敢行使权力
He’s afraid to use his power.
他只是一个想抓住仅有权力的过气老头罢了
He’s just a washed-up old man trying to hold onto whatever he can.
我哥哥帕瑞克的事 我永远不会原谅他
I’ve never forgiven him for my brother Patrick.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!