幸运的是 这炸♥弹♥杀伤力不大
Fortunately, it wasn’t a serious bomb.
否则咱们就不能好好的站在这说话了
If it had been, we wouldn’t be here talking, would we?
如果你想到什么的话 就尽管跟我联络吧
Feel free to reach out, should you have the unexpected urge.
我会跟媒体说爆♥炸♥是煤气泄漏引起的
I’ll feed the press a gas leak story in the meantime.
好的 非常感谢您 督查先生
Fair enough. Thanks very much, Inspector.
哪位
Hello?
是他
It’s him.
你他丫的来我的办公室放炸♥弹♥?
You come to my office and plant a fucking bomb?
您改变主意了么 – 改变主意?
Have you changed your mind? – Changed my mind?
你疯了吧
Are you out of your fuckin’ tree?
你知道你在跟谁打交道么
You have no idea who you’re dealing with.
很快你就会知道了
But you’ll soon find out.
告诉我他们是谁
Give me the names.
我告诉你 咱们面对面谈
I’ll tell you what. Let’s meet face-to-face.
咱们当面解决
We’ll settle…
这个疯子 竟敢威胁而我 还敢挂我电♥话♥
The fuckin’ wanker threatened me and hung up.
那好 咱们去检查所有酒店和旅馆
Right. Let’s check all the hotels and guest houses.
他应该不难找
He won’t be hard to find.
该死的中国佬
Fuckin’ Chinaman.
莱姆叔叔吗 出什么事了
Uncle Liam? What’s up?
我这就过来
I’ll be there.
别动 停 别动
Stop! Hold it, hold it, hold it! Don’t move!
这辆车连上了炸♥药♥
Don’t move! She’s wired to blow!
两组十尺长的电线
Two sets of wires ten-foot long,
焊接在那个灯泡上 并有火柴头粉覆盖着
soldered to that light bulb and covered with ground-up match heads.
让炸♥弹♥威力更大
Gives an extra kick.
不必要 但这是个不错的设计
Not needed, but a nice touch.
原始 有效 且容易发现
Crude, effective, and easy to spot.
所以 他想让我们看到它
So, he wanted us to see it.
炸♥弹♥不是放在汽油缸内的 所以没用
Well, it wasn’t in the tank, so it wouldn’t have worked.
他只是想让您知道 他能接近您
He just wants you to know he can get to ya.
米奇
Micky.
我们找到他了 他在威灵顿公园街的一家旅馆内
We found him. A B&B in Wellington Park.
找到他了 – 抓住他
They found him. – Grab him.
把他轰出贝尔法斯特 警告他别再回来
Drag him out of Belfast. Discourage him from returning.
等我一下 我在路上
Wait for me. I’m on my way.
你好
Hello.
我听说您的办公室被炸了
I hear your office was bombed.
没什么影响 被炸的是大厅另一边的卫生间
Hardly. It was the toilet in the hall.
是一位60多岁的亚洲人干的
An Asian man in his 60s with a grudge.
他对我心存不满 我们能搞定的
It’s all being taken care of.
他为什么对你下手
Why’d he do it?
他的孩子在银行的爆♥炸♥袭击中身亡 他觉得我知道凶手是谁
His child died in the bank bombing. He thinks I know who did it.
确实不止他一人有这种想法
He’s not the only one of that mind.
特赦那件事 现在怎么样了 – 遇上很多阻力
So, where are we with the pardons? – Lots of resistance.
但如果你能提供一些有用的线索 事情或有转机
But, if you give us something useful, things might turn in your favor.
我这儿有一条线索 正在跟进
I may have a lead. I’m pursuing it.
那好 希望有所收获 人们希望将真凶绳之以法
Well, let’s hope it bears fruit. People here want heads.
否则 就控制不住局面了
The dogs won’t stay leashed much longer.
他住顶楼右侧的房♥间
Top floor on the right.
给我过来
Fuckin’ get him!
天啊 你们要不要这么无能
Christ Almighty, are you dumb and blind?
一个老头都能把你们折腾的晕头转向
An old man making fools out of the lot of you
他现在仍然逍遥法外 我的天
and he’s still running around out there, for God’s sake.
你们是四个人 四个
You are four men. Four.
我们把他逼到墙角 他竟然从房♥顶上跳下去
We had him cornered, then he jumped off the roof
然后像猴子一样滑到地面
and slid down like some fuckin’ monkey.
这是怎么回事
What is goin’ on?
去收拾东西 去农场
Pack your bag. You’re going to the farm.
去啊
Go on.
去收拾
Get your things.
你没事吧 肖恩 – 你好 克里斯蒂
You all right, Sean? – Hi, Christy.
去吧 他等着你呢
Go on through, he’s expecting ya.
嗨 进来喝杯酒呢
Beat ya up. Come on in and have a drink, for God’s sake.
看看你
Well, look at ya.
这房♥子看起来不错 – 是吧
Jesus, the place looks well. – It’s not bad, is it?
很不错了 – 真是难得见到你啊
No. – You’re a sight for sore eyes.
你觉得纽约怎么样
So, how is New York treatin’ ya?
那边挺冷的
Ah, it’s cold. – Uh-huh.
墨菲告诉我情况了 那个该死的中国佬
Look, Murphy filled me in, there. That bloody Chinaman.
他在我的办公室里引爆了一颗炸♥弹♥
He set off a bomb in my office,
还在我车里弄个炸♥弹♥ 还狠揍了米奇和吉米一顿
put one in my Jag, and beat the bejesus out of Mick and Jimmy.
需要我来搞定他么 – 不 交给卡瓦纳处理吧
Do you want me to handle him? – No. That’s Kavanagh’s problem.
关于伦敦爆♥炸♥案的事 我需要你帮忙
I need your help with the London bombing.
关于谁是幕后主使 现在有没有头绪
Any idea who’s behind it yet?
完全没有
Not at all.
美♥国♥佬♥有意见了 莱姆
Well, the Yanks aren’t happy, Liam. – Mm…
新闻报道里全是妇女儿童死亡的消息
Dead women and kids all over the news.
现在完全没法筹措经费
Any fundraising now is impossible.
是啊 这和筹款的事儿没什么关系 肖恩
Yeah, this is not about fundraising, Sean.
我需要你去伦敦见一个人
I need you to go to London and meet someone…
S015反恐指挥部的 理查德·布罗姆尼
A Richard Bromley in SO15.
SO15?
SO15?
我得让他知道 爆♥炸♥袭击不是我们干的
He needs to know the bombings aren’t ours,
而且 我们也在努力解决这事 但我们需要他的帮助
and that we’re working the problem hard, but we need his help.
为什么叫我去
Why me?
你是爱尔兰皇家军团的突击队员 表现杰出
You’re a decorated Ranger in the Royal Irish Regiment.
布罗姆尼会敬重你的
Bromley will respect you as much as he’s capable of respecting any of us.
如果有人知道我们跟英国人合作
Should anyone find out that we’re talking to the Brits,
对付自己人 无论那些家伙是否叛变
to go after one of our own, rogue or not,
后果都不堪设想
there’ll be the devil to pay.
所以 我就指望你了 肖恩
So, can I count on you, Sean…
行事要小心谨慎
to be discreet?
没问题
Of course.
走这边先生
Right this way, sir.
谢谢
Thank you very much.
你迟到了
You took your time.
我要四处扑火
I just had to put out the odd fire here and there.
我很快回来
I’ll be back in a minute.
我就在这儿
I’ll be right here.
我的天
Jesus.
莫里森先生
Mr. Morrison.
布罗姆尼长官
Commander Bromley.
此事与我们无关 – 是么
We’re not responsible. – Really?
现场勘查和使用的暗号♥表明情况恰恰相反啊
Forensic evidence and the use of your code word suggests otherwise.
那是个叛逃的分支 虽然现在还不清楚成员到底是谁
It’s a renegade unit. We don’t know who they are yet.
你是说 有一群活跃的IRA成员已经失去了控制
You’re telling me there’s an active IRA unit
你们对具体情况一无所知?
on the loose you know nothing about?
是的 是这样
Yes, I am.
那塞姆汀塑胶炸♥药♥呢
And the Semtex?
他们劫了我们的军♥火♥库
They’re raiding our dumps.
就是根据和平协定应当弃用的那些军♥火♥库么
Dumps that were all given up for the Accord?
那暗号♥呢
And your code word?
我们指挥部里有人暗中协助他们 内鬼在贝尔法斯特或者都柏林的指挥部
They’re being helped by someone in our command, Belfast or Dublin.
那你来干什么 莫里森先生
So, what do you want, Mr. Morrison?
我们有个计划
We’ve a plan.
指挥部里的每位成员都使用不同的暗号♥
Different codes will be given to each member of command.
袭击者下一次行动后 会宣称对袭击负责
When the bombers claim credit for the next attack,
你告诉我 他们使用了哪个暗号♥
you’ll tell us which word they use.
那我们就知道是谁下的命令 然后就解决掉他们
Then we’ll know who gave the orders and then we end it.
还有谁参与这个计划呢
Who else is involved in this plan?
莱姆·汉尼斯
Liam Hennessy.
所以 你应该明白为什么我们要那么谨慎吧
So, you can appreciate the need for discretion.
只有莱姆知道哪位指挥官使用哪个暗号♥
Only Liam knows who will be given which word.
所以 汉尼斯将以私人身份与我们合作 扫除IRA的成员?
So, Hennessy will personally work with us to take out an IRA cell?
是叛逃的成员 – 不管怎么说 还是你们的人
A rogue cell. – Your people, nonetheless.
我有个条件
I’ve one condition.
汉尼斯找到袭击者后 让他直接告诉我
When Hennessy finds the bombers, he tells me directly.
然后由我们拿下他们 不用你们插手
Then we take them down. Not you.
这点没有商量的余地
This is non-negotiable.