我们还没开始营业呢 12点开门
We’re closed. We open at 12:00.
请问 老板关玉明先生在吗
Uh, we’re looking for the owner, a Mr. Quin Minh?
你们找关先生啊
Quan.
他在楼上
Upstairs.
离你女儿遗体不远处 我们找到这些东西
They were found on site, not far from your daughter’s body.
这些是不是她的 你能辨认出来么
Can you positively identify them as hers?
谁干的
Who did this?
不知道 先生 现在还不清楚 我们会继续调查
As of now, sir, we don’t know, but we’re going to find out.
为什么我女儿会丧命
Why my daughter?
关先生 你有亲人朋友吗
Is there someone we can call
需要叫他们来陪你吗
to come and be with you, Mr. Quan?
我没有亲人了
I have no more family.
那些恐袭分子 你们会逮捕他们吗
These bombers, will you catch them?
会的
Yes.
那他们会受到惩处么
Will they get punished?
那当然
Yes, they certainly will.
我们不打扰了
We’ll let ourselves out.
早上好 胡赫 谢谢你能来
Ah, good morning, Hugh. Thanks for coming.
很久没见 莱姆
Been a long time, Liam.
真的很久了 找个位置坐下吧
It’s been a long time, indeed. Go on, take a chair, there.
近来可好嘛 胡赫
All right, Hugh?
既然大家都到了
Now that we’re all here,
有没有人知道这个叫”真IRA”的组织究竟是个什么东西
does anyone know who this Authentic IRA is?
他们真的是IRA的分支吗
Are they even part of the IRA?
是一些新人 还是一个全新的组织?
Some new upstarts or something else entirely? Hmm?
他们要把我们这19年来的收获都给毁了
They’re trying to undermine everything we’ve achieved over the last 19 years.
我不会坐视不理的
Well, I won’t have it.
反对暴♥力♥的人♥民♥不会支持他们
They don’t have the support of the people who said no to the violence.
无论发生什么 我们的选择不变
Our mandate’s to uphold that choice
我们要维护和平协定
and maintain the Peace Accord no matter what.
这点大家意见是否统一
Are we in agreement?
很多年轻的成员都支持他们的行动
There’s a lot of support for their actions amongst the younger ranks.
都是一群莽夫
Hotheads.
一群忘记历史或是不懂历史的莽夫
Hotheads who don’t remember or know any better.
莱姆 你也曾是你所说的这种莽夫
You were once one of those hotheads, Liam.
是的
Aye.
那是很久以前的事了 当时那是唯一的出路
Long ago, when it was the only way.
但结果呢
And what did it give us?
伤亡多得不堪回首
More graves than I care to remember.
这次爆♥炸♥袭击的平民死伤人数比奥马爆♥炸♥时还要多
This bombing rivals Omagh with its civilian deaths.
不论何时何地 这都不能接受
It’s unacceptable, anytime, anywhere!
你觉得爆♥炸♥袭击者是我们内部的人么
And do you think the bombers come from our ranks?
英国方面已经辨认出袭击者所使用的炸♥药♥
The Brits ID’d the explosive.
是我们军♥火♥库中捷克造的塞姆汀塑胶炸♥药♥
Czech-made Semtex from our dumps.
他们还使用了我们的行动暗号♥
They also used our code word.
这表示我们当中有他们的线人
Which means they have a contact in our command.
有可能那个线人就在这个房♥间里
Maybe someone in this room.
他们试图分化我们
They’re trying to divide us,
接着把英国♥军♥队引回街上 再次引发冲突
put the Brits back on the streets again, stir up the troubles all over again.
我们决不允许他们为所欲为
Well, I won’t have it!
我要全面检查我们国内外的军♥火♥库
I want a complete check of all the arms dumps here and abroad,
清点所有物品
everything verified,
包括枪♥支♥ 塑胶炸♥药♥ 所有武器 统统检查
guns, Semtex, the whole fuckin’ lot.
天哪 你这不是在开玩笑吧 – 帕蒂 我从没这么认真过
Jesus, you can’t be serious. – Never been more so, Patty.
我们必须彻底检查 如有任何装备遗失
We check ’em, and if something’s missing,
我们就追查到相关知情人员
we trace it back to those who knew the location.
然后我们关起门来解决问题
And then we deal with this internally.
除非你们有更好的主意
Unless someone here’s got a better idea.
我们能得到什么回报
What do we get in return?
和平
Peace.
布伦南 难道和平不好么
Is that so bad, Brennan?
你的亲人遭受的苦难还不够多么
Haven’t you paid enough in family blood?
你们应该也不想让之前的努力付诸东流
So, unless you all want to trash what we have,
我要你们不遗余力的支持我的工作
I need your full support and respect.
这周之内 我要看到完整的库存清单
I want a complete list of all the stocks within the week,
以及存放地点 包括知道这些信息的人员名单
along with their locations, and everyone who knows where they are.
所有人 概不例外
And no fuckin’ exceptions!
给我看看
Show me.
我们回看案发前47分钟的监控视频 他肯定预先知道监控摄像头的位置
We backtracked 47 minutes. Clearly anticipated the CCTV.
爆♥炸♥发生之前 他在伦敦市内绕了好几圈
He circled London for quite some time prior to the bombing.
这是第一段拍到他的闭路监控片段
Now, this is the first CC feed we have on him.
上午10:53 他从文多弗附近沿着A413号♥公路一直南行
Heading southbound on the A413 near Wendover at 10:53 a.m.
我们从车身上识别到车架号♥
We retrieved the serial number from the bike’s frame.
这辆车是前天晚上在雷丁被盗的
It was reported stolen in Reading the night before.
而车牌是从雷丁的另一辆车上偷来的
The license plates were also stolen from another bike in Reading.
通话记录调查得怎么样了
What about phone calls?
假设这是一个通过电♥话♥引爆的炸♥弹♥
Assuming that the bomb was phone-activated,
我们获取了离事发地最近的五座大楼里的所有手♥机♥通讯记录
we’ve dumped the five closest towers to the blast zone
试图确定事发时
trying to ID any call terminating
有谁给爆♥炸♥袭击现场打过电♥话♥
at the time of the incident.
不好意思 等我一下
Sorry. Excuse me.
请说
Yup.
找您的
For you.
我是布罗姆尼 – 长官 他又来了
Bromley. – He’s here again, sir.
那个中国人 – 什么
The Chinese man. – What?
那个中国人 一连五天都来了
The Chinaman. It’s five days in a row, now.
我的天 跟他说我很忙
Christ. Tell him I’m busy.
我跟他说了 但他说愿意等 一直等
I did, and he said he’d wait, again.
关先生 我向您保证这案件是我们现在的首要任务
I assure you, this investigation is our top priority, Mr. Quan.
我们正竭尽所能 追查每一条线索
And we’re doing all we can and pursuing every possible lead
力求找到杀害您女儿的凶手
to find those who killed your daughter.
但要抓获凶手相当困难
But they’re a difficult people to catch.
需要一些时间
And it may take some time.
希望您能理解
I need you to understand that.
布罗姆尼长官 您一定要抓到凶手
You must catch these men, Commander Bromley.
放心 这是我们工作的重中之重
Again, it’s our top priority.
这是两万镑
Twenty thousand pound.
这是我的所有积蓄 我要知道爆♥炸♥袭击者的名字
All I have for the names of the bombers.
抱歉 我们不能收 – 求求您告诉我
I’m sorry, but we can’t take this. – Then please tell me…
告诉我IRA组织任何一个成员的名字就好
Just give me the name of someone in the IRA.
请您听好 这都是些对自己犯下的暴行引以为傲的亡命之徒
To be clear, these are vicious men who take pride in their atrocities.
如果您试图与他们接触 那结果会非常糟糕
Any attempt by you to contact them is likely to end very badly.
抓捕罪犯是我们的职责 您不必为之操心
This is our work, not yours.
请您保持耐心
You need to be patient.
关先生 您来英国多长时间了
How long have you been in this country, Mr. Quan?
我1984年就来了 现在是英国籍
Since 1984. I’m a British citizen.
您出生于中国广西
You were born in Guangxi, China.
是的 我是中国人
Yes. I’m Chinese Nung.
越战后 我在西贡工作
I work in Saigon after the war.
后来我们逃到了新加坡
We escaped to Singapore.
之后就移♥民♥到英国
Then we immigrate here.
除了凡 你还有两个女儿
You had two daughters before Fan.
她们逃难时遇害了
Both killed during the escape.
那您妻子呢
And your wife?
她现在在哪
Where is she now?
她在生小凡的时候 难产而死
She died, giving birth to Fan.
对您的遭遇 我深表同情
I’m truly sorry for your loss.
但您不能每天来我们这儿
But you mustn’t keep coming here on a daily basis.
您来这儿没有用 只会分散我们的注意力 影响我们调查
It doesn’t help, and diverts time and resources from our investigation.
您明白吗
Do you understand?
是的 我明白了
Yes. I understand.
布罗姆尼长官 感谢您能来见我
Thank you for seeing me, Commander Bromley.
经过三周的调查
After three weeks of investigations,
该案件依旧没有多少可靠的线索
there’s little in the way of solid leads that I’m aware of.
需要给公众一个交待
The public is looking for reassurance.
有位出色的政客可能会有答案
One leading politician who somberly may have answers,
他身不由己 深陷风暴中心
lies uncomfortably at the center of this storm.
现在请看我之前在贝尔法斯特访问
We go now to an interview I recorded earlier in Belfast
副部长莱姆·汉尼斯的录像
with Deputy Minister Liam Hennessy.
汉尼斯副部长
Deputy Minister Hennessy,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!