孩子们要睡了
can we finally go fucking smoke a blunt outside?
是不是他妈的终于可以出去抽一口了
Can you tie me up?
能不能帮我系一下
Where are you going? Swimming?
你要去哪儿 游泳吗
No we’re gonna take swimsuit selfies.
不 我们来玩泳装自♥拍♥
Swimsuit selfies! Ahhh!
泳装自♥拍♥ 好啊
OK. You ready? Let’s take a selfie.
准备好了吗 来自♥拍♥一张
Stick your tongue out.
把舌头伸出来
Cute.
可爱
Tell me how to look pretty Moonee.
告诉我怎么摆比较漂亮 穆妮
Wait, hold up.
等等 等一下
My turn!
该我了
Get out of here and take a picture of me.
赶紧出去给我拍照
Perfect.
完美
Clip-clop-clip-clop-clip
啪 嗒 啪 嗒 啪
It’s going to be a big surprise!
这是个超级大的惊喜
And, open!
现在 睁开
At the end of rainbow is gold.
在彩虹的尽头有好多金子
I have known that. But a leprechaun is on the end with the gold.
我知道 但是有只妖精在守护金子
And it wouldn’t let us keep it.
它不准我们拿走金子
I wish that leprechaun was nice.
我希望那只妖精很温顺
Let’s go beat it up, come on!
我们去打扁它 来吧
Hey.

This slinky’s broke.
这个彩虹圈烂掉了
Wow.
哇哦
Sorry to interrupt.
抱歉 打扰一下
I just wanna to pay you for the weeks sir.
我只是想交个房♥租 先生
It’s good.
很不错
You spit a little bit out.
你喷了一点出来了
Hi. Hi Bobby.
嗨 嗨 鲍比
Hi, bossy guy!
嗨 臭老板
Good kids.
挺乖的
Most of the time.
大多数时候
Bobby. Yeah.
鲍比 在
Come here.
过来
Okay, see.
看见没
This is all fineable.
这些都是要罚款的
What?
什么
These bikes blocking the walkway.
这些自行车挡住过道了
Okay. Okay.
好的 好的
You have to make a flyer.
你去做个公告
Alright.
好的
You have to say please move your bikes and lock them in the back.
你要讲清楚 “请将自行车移走并锁在旅馆后院”
– Okay, uh, in the… way in the back? – Yes.
好的 锁在后院吗 是的
Okay.
好的
Give them one week deadline.
给他们一周时间
Otherwise we’ll cut them off.
否则一律没收
Okay, all right.
好的
Thank you, management.
“感谢配合 管理处”
Ah! Open.
噢 睁开吧
Open my eyes!
睁开双眼
Let me wash myself again without the soap in my eyes.
让我弄掉眼里的肥皂泡 再洗一洗
I’m gonna cook lasagna!
我要做一份千层面
What are you gonna cook?
你想做什么菜
I’m gonna cook alien food!
我要做一份外星人菜
You’re a good hummer, Jancey.
你哼得好好听 简希
Oh wait.
等一下
Mommy, look at us.
妈妈 瞧瞧我们
Girls we got one.
我们有顺风车了
Yes.
太好了
We’re just going straight is that ok?
一直往前面走就行 可以吗
You ready Jancey? It’s on. Can I put it in?
准备好了吗 简希 我点燃了 可以让我来吗
Be careful ’cause it has fire.
小心点 那可是火
Don’t want you to get burned.
我不想让你烧到自己
Happy birthday to you.
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you.
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday, dear Jancey.
祝你生日快乐 简希
Happy birthday to you.
祝你生日快乐
Make a wish, big girl.
许愿吧 又大一岁了
Wow.
哇哦
Happy birthday, Jancey.
生日快乐 简希
That’s for you.
这是送给你的
I love it.
太喜欢了
You really saved us ’cause I don’t…
你真是救了我们一命 因为我不…
Did you make a birthday wish? Yeah.
你许愿了吗 许了
Oh, come on!
噢 拜托
Pardon me, excuse me.
不好意思 借过一下
Pardon me, excuse me.
不好意思 借过一下
Thank you.
谢谢
Come on, ladies.
拜托 女士们
What? It’s really hard, Moonee.
什么 很困难的 穆妮
Yeah, I know it.
我知道
Hey, wait a minute.
嘿 等一下
I didn’t get jelly.
我没舀到果酱
Tricky jar.
狡猾的罐子
Tricky, tricky, tricky tricky…
狡猾 狡猾 狡猾狡猾…
Wiggly, wiggly.
扭过来 扭过去
Here you go. Oh no.
给你 噢 不
Oh thank you.
谢谢
Kind of like that, don’t ya?
我挺喜欢的 你呢
This is the best jelly I’ve ever eated.
这是我吃过最好吃的果酱
You know you know why this is my favorite tree.
你知道我为什么最喜欢这棵树吗
Why?
为什么
‘Cause it tipped over
因为它摔倒在地上
and it is still growing.
却从未停止生长
That’s cool.
真酷
酒精饮料
禁止饮用
All yours, Scooty.
你一人独占了 斯库提
Hi Bobby. Hey.
嘿 鲍比 嘿
Ashley, have you been supporting Halley her rent?
艾什莉 你在一直帮哈莉凑租金吗
What?
什么
Why would I do that?
我为什么要帮她
I don’t even talk to that bitch.
我都不跟那贱♥人♥讲话了
Ok, thanks.
好吧 谢谢
Have a nice swim.
玩得开心
Can I go swimming with Scotty?
我能和斯库提一起游泳吗
You are not going to swim while that bitch is down there.
只要那个贱♥人♥在那儿 你就不准去
Why can’t I?
为什么不准我去
Monnee, get ready for your bath okay?
穆妮 准备去洗澡 好吗
What kind of car you’re driving?
你开的是什么车
Alright, I’m at room 323 babe.
好的 我在323房♥
Oh, there’s a kid in here.
这儿有个小孩在里面
Dude I told you the bathroom is off limits.
我告诉过你 不可以进浴室
I had to piss… Out.
我要尿尿 出去
Pull the curtain. There’s a fucking kid in here, man.
把帘子拉上 他妈的这儿有个小孩在里面
Out!
出去
Moonee, I’ll be right back ok?
穆妮 我马上就回来 好吗
Do I look like a ticket scammer?
你看我像票贩子吗
I don’t know. What does a ticket scammer look like?
我不知道票贩子什么样
Not like me though. I’m just not interested.
总之不是我这样的 我只是不想买♥♥
If I’m scamming tickets.
如果我想骗你
I would not be coming in here with my daughter trying to give you a deal.
就不会带我女儿一起进来卖♥♥票给你了
Hey you going in there? I am.
嘿 你要进去吗 是的
Don’t buy from these places.
别在这种地方买♥♥票
They’ll rope you into buying timeshares.
他们会骗你去买♥♥分时度假权
I got some I’m trying to sell. No thank you.
我有一些 现在想卖♥♥出去 不用了 谢谢
Dude they’ll make you do a two hour tour.
朋友 他们会带你参观两个小时
and hard sell you.
再强迫你去购物
You really wanna do that shit on your vacation?
你真的想要这么坑的度假游吗
You’re selling ticket bands?
你在卖♥♥手环吗
Well I have four.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!