谢谢
Ok, thank you.
好吧 谢谢
Hey, hey, excuse me, lady. Hey!
嘿 嘿 不好意思 女士 嘿
We’re leaving. We’re leaving. I need you to come inside.
我们这就走 这就走 你们得跟我进去一趟
Do you hear me?
听到了吗
We are leaving.
我们这就走了
Come on.
快走
Hey hey hey, you were soliciting in our building.
嘿 嘿 嘿 你们在我们这儿搞推销
You can’t do that.
这是不允许的
You are not even a real cop.
你又不是警♥察♥
I’m just doing my job here.
这是我的职责所在
You can’t do that on our property.
你们不能在我们这儿搞推销
I already called the cops, you gotta go back inside with me.
我已经报♥警♥了 你们要跟我走一趟
Get off your power trip.
别仗势欺人
You’re driving a golf cart. Okay?
你开的是高尔夫球车 好吗
I need you to come back right now.
你们必须跟我走一趟
If you leave, I got to confiscate that.
你们再继续走 我就要没收这些了
I need you to… give me.
你必须…给我
Fuck! You fucking bitch!
我♥操♥ 去你♥妈♥的♥贱♥人♥
Come back here.
回来
Why did we let her have our perfume?
为什么要让她把香水拿走
It’s complicated, baby.
很难解释 亲爱的
But why?
可是为什么
I can’t get arrested again.
我不能再被捕了
Could we go for ice cream?
我们去吃冰淇淋 好不好
You are walking too fast.
你走得太快了
I don’t want to watch this anymore.
我不想再看这个了
Where’s the iPad?
iPad在哪里
Sold.
卖♥♥了
What?
什么
I had to sell it.
我只能卖♥♥掉了
Why?
为什么
Whatever, Moonee. This room costs money.
卖♥♥了又怎样 穆妮 这房♥子要花钱的
You know I like pepperoni.
你知道我喜欢辣香肠
Pepperoni costs money.
辣香肠也要花钱
Don’t wipe that on the sheets. Got to sleep there.
别擦到床单上 还要睡觉的
This is my pillow. I can wipe my hand on my pillow.
这是我的枕头 我可以在我的枕头上擦手
Are you gonna wash it then?
那你自己洗 是吗
I’ll have Bertha wash it.
我会让伯莎来洗
I’m not gonna explain it to you again.
我不会给你解释第二遍
鲍比每个月象征性清理一次租客,比如让哈莉母女出去住一天,周五再回来
汽车旅馆规定不允许长♥期♥租住
I ain’t gonna let you or anyone else establish residency.
我不能让你或者任何人长♥期♥住在这儿
Don’t think I think you’re as dumb as you want me to think.
别指望我真的像你想的那样 把你当个不懂事的小孩
You are gonna screw me over.
你会坑惨我的
You don’t wanna do this?
你不想按我说的做?
You can go, I’m serious.
你可以走人 不开玩笑
But who’s gonna know we even did this?
但是谁会知道我们这么假装一回?
And I’m being straight with you.
我跟你说清楚了
Go settle up by Friday.
去外面待到周五再回来
Come on.
快点
Hey April.
嘿 埃普尔
Come on, Moonee.
快点 穆妮
What are you taking pictures for?
你拍照片干什么
New policy. Narek wants me to document the vacancy.
新规定 纳立克让我把空房♥做好登记
Moonee, come on.
穆妮 走吧
Good night, ladies, see you in 24 hours.
晚安 女士们 24小时后见
I’m right across 192 at the magic castle.
我就住在那边的”魔幻城♥堡♥”
I come here once a month and the rate’s $35.
我每月过来住一次 每次都是35
Yes, well, our policy has changed.
没错 但是 我们涨价了
You can’t just change the policy.
你不能就这么涨价
I certainly can.
我当然能
Oh fuck this right now.
去你♥妈♥的♥吧
What are you doing?
你要干什么
Don’t worry about me.
用不着管我
Who are you calling?
你给谁打电♥话♥
Mind your business.
忙你自己的去
Can’t you see I’m in charge?
你还没搞清楚这里我说了算吗
I don’t care.
我不在乎
Hello, Bobby.
喂 我是鲍比
Hey Bobby, these fuckos at the Arabian are trying to charge me…
嘿 鲍比 “阿♥拉♥伯人”这两个狗东西要收我…
45.
45块
45 bucks, can you tell them it’s 35?
45块钱 你能不能告诉他们是35块
Oh no, that’s not right.
不 这价格不对
Hey, listen, Bobby.
嘿 听着 鲍比
Where is Jimmy?
吉米在哪儿
It’s me, Jimmy, Bobby.
是我 吉米 鲍比
We are not honoring the deal anymore.
我们之前的协定已经不算数了
Here, do it.
给你 说吧
Hello.
你好
Any arrangements or deals you have with previous owners
你和前任老板的任何安排或协定…
are no longer being honored or recognized. Thank you. Give us a break, lady!
…已经不算数了 谢谢 能不能消停点 夫人
There’s been an agreement in place for a while
我们之前一直都说好了的
where we give a little break to each other’s.
双方给彼此的租客一点优♥惠♥
I’m well aware of the arrangement you used to have.
我很清楚你们之前的协定
But as I have said five times now this is no longer being honored.
但我已经说了五遍 现在这协定不算数了
Just went through this whole thing for The Enchanted Inn.
“极乐”旅馆的人刚刚也来过
But, can’t you make an exception?
但是 就不能破个例吗
No. This is not up for discussion.
不能 没有讨论的余地
You see what I’m sayin’, Bobby?
看到了吗 鲍比
Magic Castle discount. There ya go.
“魔幻城♥堡♥”折扣 拿去吧
Excuse me.
不好意思
Ah. You so sweet, Bobby.
你真好 鲍比
We don’t need your business. Please take your money.
我们不需要你的生意 请把钱拿走
What?
什么
All of you kindly leave, please. Thank you.
请你们打道回府 谢谢
You can’t do that, I have the 45.
你不能这么做 我有45块了
Are you fucking serious?
你♥他♥妈♥认真的吗
Listen to you and your child.
听听你和你女儿说话的素质
No wonder you are in this situation.
怪不得你们沦落到这种地步
Please leave the property.
请你们出去
Right now, leave.
马上 出去
What is wrong with you?
你有什么毛病
Hey, come on.
嘿 别这样
Are you crazy out of mind?
你是疯了吗
You’d better come back and clean it up.
你最好回来清理干净
Fuck you.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Do not ever come back…
永远别再来这儿…
Damn, girl, this shit looks fancy in here.
我靠 这地方看起来真棒
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
You an interior decorator or some shit? Shit is mad cozy.
你是室内设计师还是什么鬼 真是爆♥炸♥舒服
Guys, you want cheesies?
孩子们 你们要芝士片吗
Yeah.

Yeah?
要吗
What’s that big thing over there?
那边那个大家伙是什么
That’s a turkey roaster.
这是个烤鸡炉
The fuck, is it Thanksgiving up here?
什么鬼 现在是感恩节吗
You got some cranberry sauce too? Shit.
你们这儿还有蔓越莓酱寿司? 妈的
I make something but Lunchables’ like one dollar, you know?
我自己也做饭 但是买♥♥一份儿童快餐也就一块钱
Gramma, can they sleep over here every night?
外婆 她们能不能每天晚上都住这儿
Yeah, are you trying to cook us dinner?
是吗 你要给我们做晚饭吗
Oh, I don’t know about every night.
每晚的话恐怕不行
Why not?
为什么
We could sleep together like a big family.
我们可以一起睡 像一个大家庭
Yeah!
对啊
I’ll put lots of matrass on the floor or something like that.
我会在地板上铺一张床垫
But you aren’t gonna sleep on my bed.
但你们不能睡在我床上
No, you sleep on this side. Aren’t you happy?
不 你睡这边 你难道不开心吗
I’ll sleep-sleep on that side.
我睡那边
This is gonna be the funnest sleepover ever.
今晚会是最好玩的一个晚上
Yeah! Right!
对 没错
Since it’s bedtime,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!