你要?
Here, baby.
给你 亲爱的
Thanks.
谢谢
You just like me for my cigarettes now.
你只是因为我有烟才喜欢我
No.
不是
Well, you wouldn’t even have said hello.
你平时连个招呼也不会打
If I didn’t have cigarette.
要是我手里没有烟
That’s not true.
不是这样的
No wonder I don’t like you.
难怪我不喜欢你
Could’ve been arson.
可能是故意纵火
Could’ve been…
可能是
I don’t know.
我不知道
They were so fucking ugly. I was thinking of burning them down!
那房♥子真♥他♥妈♥丑 我都想一把火烧掉了
Ashley.
艾什莉
Hi, Ms. Ashley.
你好 艾什莉女士
Is Scooty here?
斯库提在吗
Moonee, tell your mom no more food, okay?
穆妮 告诉你妈妈没有免费食物吃了 好吗
Okay…

I have to go work, ok?
我要去工作了 好吗
Is Scooty here?
斯库提在这儿吗
No, he’s not.
他不在
Well he’s not at home.
可他也不在家
No, he’s with my friends.
不在 他在我朋友那儿
Well could you please give me the address?
那能不能麻烦您给我们一个地址
Look, you can’t come around anymore.
听着 以后你们不要再过来了
And I don’t want you hanging out with Scooty anymore, you got it?
以后也别跟斯库提一起玩了 明白吗
I have to go.
我要走了
Hey, Ashley, you fucking see this shit?!
嘿 艾什莉 你♥他♥妈♥见过这种场面没
World star!
世界明星
How about this?
这样行不行
No more letting people run over other people
别再让人在他妈的停车场…
in the fucking parking lot?
…开车撞人了
How ’bout that?
行不行
Bob, I even… I couldn’t do anything!
鲍勃 我都没…我也没办法
What’s wrong with you?
你脑子有毛病吗
‘Cause this, this can’t be happening.
这种事不能再发生了
Go run and get some waffles baby.
去拿点华夫饼来 亲爱的
And where the fuck is Scooty?
斯库提死哪儿去了
Hi Scooty.
嗨 斯库提
Hi Halley.
嗨 哈莉
Moonee’s gonna hit the pool, do you and Scooty wanna come with her?
穆妮要去游泳 你和斯库提要一起来吗
Ashley doesn’t think that’s a good idea right now, sorry.
艾什莉认为这恐怕不是个好主意 抱歉
What the fuck does that mean?
这他妈是什么意思
Hey, Halley, calm down, calm down.
嘿 哈莉 冷静 冷静
Here you go.
给你
I want her to take my order.
我要她来给我们点餐
Oh, it’s you. Never seen you inside before.
是你啊 还没见你进来过呢
Okay, hold on.
好的 稍等
Yeah.
干嘛
Yeah?
干嘛
What do you want, Halley?
你想干嘛 哈莉
What’s going on?
怎么回事
What do you mean?
你什么意思
You’ve been telling my daughter she ain’t welcome here no more.
你告诉我女儿 这儿不欢迎她了
Look, she can come in here.
听着 她可以进来这儿
But I can’t keep giving out free food.
但我不能再给她免费食物了
Oh shit, you get any trouble?
靠 你碰到麻烦了吗
And I don’t want Scooty hanging out with her
然后我不想让斯库提再和她…
or that new kid from FutureLand.
…还有那个未来家园的小孩一起玩
Okay, so you didn’t get in trouble. What’s going on?
好吧 看来你没碰到麻烦 那是怎么回事
Nothing. Nothing to discuss.
没什么 没什么好说的
Really?
真的吗
Really.
没错
Yo. What type of service is that?
嘿 这是什么服务态度
You gonna come take my order?
你不给我们点餐了吗
Moonee, order whatever the fuck you want.
穆妮 想他妈点什么就点什么
We are staying here all fucking day.
我们在这儿坐他妈一整天
Yes! I want strawberry waffle with extra extra warm syrup.
好耶 我要草莓华夫饼 配上超多超多温糖浆
And on eggs, bacon and strawberries.
还要配鸡蛋 培根和草莓
And blueberries. And coke, root beer and lemonade, sprite.
还要蓝莓 可乐 根汁汽水 柠檬水 雪碧
You.
该你了
You sure that’s it? You can order more.
你确定够了吗 你可以继续点
I told you, anything you want.
我说了 想点什么就点什么
I actually want extra bacon, lots of bacon.
我其实还想加培根 超多超多培根
And fresh jelly, don’t forget that.
还有鲜果酱 别忘了
You got all that?
记好了吗
You got money to pay for this?
你有钱买♥♥单吗
Don’t worry about my pockets. I got money.
用不着担心我口袋 我有钱
OK.

And I got money too!
我也有钱
I have an idea. You wanna have a burping contest?
我有个主意 要不要比赛打嗝
Are you serious?
你认真的吗
I know you wanna a burping contest, you go first.
我知道你想比赛打嗝的 你先来
Good.
好的
That was a good one.
打得真不错
You got another one?
还能再打吗
Yeah, here it goes, here it goes.
能的 准备好 准备好
Oh my god.
天哪
You try to burp.
该你打了
I want the rest to go.
剩下的打包带走
Are you gonna pack this up for me?
你是想帮我打包呢…
Or do I got to tell someone what I feel about the service?
还是想我去找老板 谈谈你的服务态度?
Yeah.
打包啊
Say hi to Scooty for me.
替我向斯库提问好
Mom! Why did you do that?
妈妈 为什么要扔了
Gonna squeeze out.
你得先挤出来
I told you, you gotta spin.
我说了 要边转边挪
I am. No, no.
我在转 不 不
Clockwise.
顺时针
I am! This is clockwise.
我知道 这就是顺时针
No… I-I guess counterclockwise.
不对…那就是逆时针
Come on.
加油
Gotta spin it.
边转边挪
I am.
我在转
By the way, I told her a happy birthday for you.
对了 我替你跟她说了生日快乐
But I didn’t.
我没让你说啊
Come on, push.
来吧 推进去
But I didn’t.
我没让你
Push.

I didn’t. Why’d you do that?
我没让你 谁让你说的
Why would you do that?
你为什么要这么做
Now you call her and tell her I didn’t.
你现在打电♥话♥ 告诉她 我没让你说
First, first, you get her on the phone
首先 首先 你给她打电♥话♥
and you tell her I didn’t wish her anything, damn it.
告诉她 我不祝她任何快乐 妈的
You know what? Keep the money, keep it.
这样吧 钱你拿着 拿着
No. I thought you would appreciate the extra work.
别这样 我以为你会喜欢这份外快
No. It takes an hour and a half just to drive here.
并不是 光是开车过来 就花了我一个半钟
You totally screws my Saturday. I don’t need the extra work.
你毁了我整个周六 我不需要赚外快
Give your money to him, he needs it.
把钱给他吧 他需要钱
Or tell your boss to hire an extra hand.
或者让你老板去雇个帮手
Please just take the money. I really don’t need it.
钱给你吧 我真的不需要
I can’t do this anymore. I’m done.
我不想再做下去了 我受够了
Ok, but, help me bring this downstairs.
好吧 先帮我把这个弄下楼
Come on.
来吧
Finish what we started.
有始有终
You gonna press the button?
你不按电梯的吗
Oh, yeah.
噢 对的
This one smells really good.
这一款真的很香
No.
不用了
No?
不要吗
Thank you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!