Oh, I agree, yeah, yeah.
我也这么觉得
Had you noticed that? You know what’s better?
你也发现了吧 你知道喝什么更好吗
What? Tea.
什么 茶
Tea? Tea, hot tea, hot tea.
茶? 茶 热茶
Yeah, yeah, I drink that.
对 我也喝那个
You do?
是吗
Yeah…
是的
No, no, it’s uh, it’s right up here. Just a little more ways.
不对 在那边呢 再走几步就到了
You came for a soda, we’re gonna get you a soda, right?
你来买♥♥汽水 我就带你去买♥♥汽水 是吧
Yeah, but I want to have a walk, have to do a walk…
没错 但我想自己散散步
Yeah? Well, you’re gettin’ a walk.
你这不就是在散步吗
It’s right up here.
马上就到了
You’re gettin’ your soda…and you came out in a walk…
既买♥♥了汽水 又散了步
What a choice.
选得不错
Okay, thank you.
好了 谢谢
Hey. I thought you were thirsty?
喂 你不是很口渴吗
Yeah.
是的
Aren’t you gonna drink it now?
你不打算现在就喝吗
Yeah, yeah.
对的 对的
Good?
好喝吗
Sure.
当然
Get the fuck out of here.
你♥他♥妈♥给我滚远点
You come back on this property again,
再敢来这儿
and you won’t be leaving it, you understand?
你就别想走了 懂我意思吗
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
我不明白你在说什么
You don’t know what I’m talking about? You gonna play that way, huh?
不明白我在说什么? 你还要继续装是吧
Hey. Hey. All right.
喂 喂 我看看
Give it… Charles Coachman of Cherry Hill, New Jersey…
还给我… 查理·克驰曼 新泽西州 樱桃山
You can’t keep that. That’s my licence.
你不能拿走它 那是我的驾照
I’m gonna call your name into the county sheriff.
我要打电♥话♥到警♥察♥局 问问这个名字
Now you get the fuck out of here.
现在你♥他♥妈♥有多远滚多远
Get goin’!
赶快滚
Get goin’!
赶快
Don’t you stop!
别给我停
I’m making a sand castle.
我在堆一个沙堡
Excuse me? Do you want to buy some perfume?
不好意思 您需要买♥♥些香水吗
Sorry? Do you wanna buy some perfume?
什么 需要买♥♥香水吗
I’m selling perfume.
我在卖♥♥香水
I have no cash on me.
我身上没带现金
Okay, thank you.
好吧 谢谢
No, thank you.
不用了 谢谢
This will make you handsome.
它能让你变帅
Come on.
走吧
Actually, actually, sir…
那个 那个 先生
Can you just give us a couple of bucks? Just for me and my kid?
您能给几块钱给我和孩子吗
If you are not gonna buy the perfume.
如果您不想买♥♥香水的话
Look..
听着
Please?
拜托
Have a great day, okay?
祝生活愉快
Thank you so much!
太感谢您了
Yes!
太棒了
Tilt your head back. Tilt your head back.
把头抬高 把头抬高
You want to get wet?
你想弄湿吗
No. No! No!
不想 不想
Jancey, this is gonna be a scary!
简希 这次冒险会很恐怖
There’s ghosts hanging out…
那里有幽灵
Are we going there?
我们是要去那里吗
No, you’ll see.
不是 待会你就知道了
Hey, you wanna see a joke?
你们想看个把戏吗
You ready?
准备好了吗
Voila.
就是这儿
Wait for me, guys.
记得等我
What a gentleman you are!
你真是个绅士
Scooty, will you marry me?
斯库提 你会娶我吗
Well, not right now.
现在不行
You may kiss the bride.
你现在可以吻新娘了
I said not right now.
都说了现在不行
What is this place?
这是什么地方
The abandoned.
废弃的房♥子
One, two, three.
一 二 三
You know there’re alligators in there?
你们知道那儿有鳄鱼吗
Really?
真的吗
If I had a pet alligator, I would name her Ann.
要是我有只宠物鳄鱼 我会给它起名叫”安”
Look, a pillow.
看 一个枕头
Cool.

I bet this house was built hundreds years ago.
我猜这房♥子是几百年前建的
Oh this could be a dance room.
这个房♥间可以用来蹦迪
Party with beer. Party with beer.
啤酒派对 啤酒派对
Party with beer. Party with beer.
啤酒派对 啤酒派对
Oh my gosh! Come here Jancey.
我的天 快过来 简希
Ghost poop.
幽灵的便便
Ewww.
恶心
This would be my bed, and that would be my bookshelves.
我的床放在这儿 我的书架放在那儿
No, actually my bed would be right in the middle.
不行 我的床要放在正中间
And lots of toys.
周围一大堆玩具
Scooty! What are you breaking?
斯库提 你在砸什么呢
The wall.
墙壁
Good luck.
祝你好运
Wow, a fireplace.
哇 壁炉
I got the best idea.
我有个好主意
Scooty! We need your lighter!
斯库提 我们需要你的打火机
This is gonna be the best fire ever.
这会是史上最棒的火焰
Light it up! Scooty.
点火吧 斯库提
Yeah! Light it up!
好的 点火
We’re gonna be in so much trouble!
我们麻烦大了
No, just, Jancey, go home. Don’t tell anyone. Don’t tell your grandma.
简希 赶紧回家 别告诉任何人 包括你外婆
OK, bye, bye.
好的 拜拜
OK.
好的
Don’t tell anyone!
别告诉任何人
OK!
好的
Scooty, don’t tell your mom, ok?
斯库提 别告诉你妈妈 好吗
OK.
好的
Excuse me.
不好意思
Moon, the old condos are on fire, wanna go check them out?
穆妮 那边的旧公♥寓♥起火了 想去看看热闹吗
Scooty, come on, don’t you wanna see the burning house.
斯库提 快来 你不想看♥房♥♥子起火吗
No, I just want to stay here and watch TV.
不 我只想待在这儿看看电视
Scooty?
斯库提
Hurry your ass, bitch. I don’t want to miss this.
赶紧的 小贱♥人♥ 再晚点就看不到了
I’ll grab my cigarette.
等我把烟拿上
I’ll meet you there.
你们先去吧
Hurry up, bitch.
快点 小贱♥人♥
Look at me. You tell me the truth right now.
看着我 现在马上告诉我怎么回事
Do you understand what will happen to us if you did this?
如果这是你干的 你知道会有什么后果吗
Do you want the fucking DCF down here, Scooty?!
你♥他♥妈♥想让儿童家庭管理局的人找上门来吗 斯库提
儿童家庭管理局:美国专门处理家庭和儿童事件的部门
You need to tell me the truth right now.
你必须马上告诉我怎么回事
I didn’t do it.
不是我♥干♥的
Don’t lie to me. Please don’t lie to me.
不要撒谎 拜托你不要撒谎
This isn’t a game, Scooty.
这不是闹着玩的 斯库提
This is not a joke right now. I need to know.
这不是开玩笑 我需要知道
Firemen coming!
消防员来啦
Are you excited? This is so much better than TV.
你兴奋吗 这可比看电视有意思多了
Can I take a picture of you?
我给你拍张照片吧
I wanna send it to Ashley.
我想发给艾什莉看看
Stand right here.
站好了
Smile, girlfriend.
笑一个 小女友
It used to be a big crackhead spot.
这儿以前是个大毒窝
Prostitutin’ and all that.
还有卖♥♥淫之类的
Let it burn! Let it burn!
让它烧吧 让它烧吧
You got another one of those?
还有多一根吗
For you?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!