Let her figure out Scooty. Let her figure out.
让她自己来 斯库提 让她自己来
No, she gotta play that game that way we were playing. That’s the…
她要用我们的那种方法来玩 那才是…
No. Yes.
不要 要的
Now she does it. Let her do whatever she wants.
现在是她在玩 随便她怎么玩吧
Thanks for calling the Magic Castle. It’s Amber.
感谢您致电”魔幻城♥堡♥” 我是安布尔
Yeah, we sure do.
当然是的
38 dollars a night.
三十八块一晚
We’re here all night.
我们整晚都在
Yeah.
是的
Alrighty, thanks a lot.
没问题 谢谢
Okay, out!
好了 出去
but…
可是…
I warned you. One drop and you’re out.
我警告过你们 掉一滴就出去
Oh, come on. Out now.
别这样 现在就出去
It’s going to melt outside!
出去就会融化了
Obviously it’s melting inside too.
很明显 在室内也会融化
Bobby. Out.
鲍比 出去
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
You are not welcome.
谢你个头
Bobby could be such a shitty.
鲍比有时候真讨厌
Gloria.
格洛里亚
I wanna knock! I wanna knock! I wanna knock!
我来敲 我来敲 我来敲
One light knock will do, guys.
轻轻敲一下门就够了 孩子们
I see her.
我看见她了
Come on, Jancey, come on.
快点 简希 快点
Remember last time she fell on the pool ’cause she was dancing.
记不记得她上次在泳池旁边跳舞 结果掉进水里了
Come on, Scooty.
快点 斯库提
Come on.
快点
Come on, Scooty, come on.
快点 斯库提 快点
Hey wait. Scooty.
等等我 斯库提
Hey, let’s look.
嘿 快看
No, we’re going…
不 我们要…
They look so funny.
他们看起来真搞笑
Come on. Guys wait.
快点 等等我
Let’s see what’s she doing.
看看她在干什么
Stretching her legs.
她在伸腿
Guys, she’s stretching her legs.
她在伸腿
Moonee, Moonee, come on, Moonee.
穆妮 快点 穆妮
Look at her.
看看她
Come on! Right there.
快来 在那呢
Come on.
快点
Boobies, boobies, boobies, boobies!
大♥波♥ 大♥波♥ 大♥波♥ 大♥波♥
Her boobies are so big that I can rub my face in there.
她的波大到我能把脸埋进去
Banana boob, banana boob, banana boob. Guys, Bobby.
香蕉波 鲍比来了
Bobby, duck! I want to…
鲍比 快躲起来 我想…
Gloria, we talked about this before. Cover up.
格洛里亚 说过多少次了 遮起来
Cover what up?
遮什么
You know what I’m talking about.
你知道我说的是什么
I do not know…
我不知道
These kids don’t need a health class right now.
这帮小孩现在不需要上健康课
What kids are here?
这儿哪里有小孩
The kids are right over there!
小孩就在那边
Well, they should be in school, kids.
干嘛 他们应该在上学
It’s summer break.
现在是暑假
Did he get her dressed?
他让她穿上了吗
I think he did.
我猜是的
Can you read? What’s that say?
你识字吗 那里写了什么
Pool rules. No. The other one.
泳池规定 不是 另一个
No tits allowed.
“严禁奶♥子♥”吗
No. No alcohol beverages in pool area.
不 是”泳池区域禁止饮用酒精饮料”
Ok I’ll do that. But I still wanna go topless with my big titties.
好的 我不喝了 但我还是想裸着我的大奶♥子♥
Gloria, please!
格洛里亚 拜托
It doesn’t say no topless. He is having a talk with her.
又没说不准裸♥露♥ 他在跟她讲话
Let me go see, stay down, guys.
我来看看 藏好了 大家
Oh, no, Bobby’s gonna ruin it…
噢 不 鲍比要扫咱们兴了
It’s hot enough out here without raising temperatures.
天气已经够热 别再让人血脉偾张了
Just put ’em away, cover ’em up.
拜托你赶快遮起来
Cover the fuck up. You cover yourself up man.
遮你妈 你遮你自己去
Does this happen all the time?
这事经常发生吗
Yep and it’s great.
没错 超好玩
What you gotta do…
你要做的就是…
That’s the way it works here.
这样就好了
He’s abou–uh, call the Sheriff, he just touched my tits.
我要报♥警♥ 你摸了我的奶♥子♥
Bobby, boobies!
鲍比和大奶
Go back to your room!
回你们的房♥间去
He molested me, officer. Go!
他性骚扰我 警官 回去
I’m gonna sit in this fucking motel.
我要起诉这间操蛋的汽车旅馆
with this fucking pervert that just touched my fucking titties.
起诉这个操蛋的色狼 敢他妈的摸我奶♥子♥
Gloria, rub…rub your boobs on his face so he can…
格洛里亚 把你的大♥波♥甩在他脸上 让他…
Get the hell outta there!
给我滚蛋
Good one!
讲得好
Kids, out.
小孩 出去
Ice machine. Yeah, well, it can’t be fixed but I…
制冰机 修不好了 但我…
Three months. We need ice! People need ice!
三个月了 三个月了 我们需要冰块 人♥民♥需要冰块
Patrice.
帕特里斯
Uh, keep an eye on 151. There’s been traffic in and out of there all day.
留意下151房♥ 整天进进出出很多人
Really?
你逗我呢?
Ok, ok. I’ll take care of it in the morning. I can…
好吧 我早上去处理下 我会…
I can’t whistle. In the morning.
我吹不出口哨 早上
You can’t whistle?
你吹不出口哨?
You’re going to have to train him, Bobby. Stop it.
你得好好教教他了 鲍比 别说了
Time to go!
走人吧
Come on! Let’s go!
快点 走人
What the fuck is you talkin’ ’bout? I paid my room for a week now.
她什么意思 我付了一星期的房♥钱
I’m not leaving the property.
我不会走的
I don’t care! You’re breakin’ rules.
我不在乎 我不在乎 你不遵守规定
Nobody’s breakin’ rules! What are you talkin’ ’bout?
没人不遵守规定 你到底在说什么
How would you like it if I called the Sheriff’s office?
你们不会希望我报♥警♥吧
Oh, yeah? You gonna call the Sheriff’s office?
行 你要报♥警♥是吧
Then we can figure things out. Go ahead!
这样就能把事情搞清楚了 有本事去啊
Oh, really? Really?
噢 是吗 是吗
Your man knows what the story is.
你男人知道怎么回事
Mom, can we get this one?
妈妈 我们能买♥♥这个吗
No, we’re gonna get the fugayzi ones. We have to look at these boxes, ok?
不 我们要的是山寨货 过来看看这些 好吗
If I buy more than 20, can you give me a discount?
买♥♥够二十盒可以给我打折吗
This is wholesale.
这里已经是批发了
Mom, what about this one? You could smell like Justin Bieber.
妈妈 这款行吗 闻起来像贾斯汀·比伯
Hey, we’re selling perfumes.
你好 我们在卖♥♥香水
It’s Madison. it will make your wife smell really good.
麦迪逊香水 能让你妻子香喷喷
Jimmy Choo?
周仰杰的?
Yeah, it’s amazing. It’s only $20.
是的 这款特别棒 才20块钱
It’s so much more expensive in the store. It’s a really good deal.
店里卖♥♥得贵多了 我这儿真的很划算
Do you wanna buy some perfume?
需要买♥♥些香水吗
Yes, ma’am?
什么
Do you wanna buy some perfume?
需要买♥♥些香水吗
Not really, she might.
我不用 她可能要
It smells like designer. We are having a really good deal.
闻起来很时髦 我这儿卖♥♥得超便宜
Would you like to buy some perfume?
您需要买♥♥些香水吗
Yeah, this one will make all the girls flirt on you.
这一款能吸引女孩子来勾搭你
I have samples if you wanna try some.
这儿有小样 你可以试试
We have a whole bunch of different ones.
各种款都有
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
Yas, girl.
太棒了
Hey wait.
等一下
Seriously. If you’re gonna be late again, you gonna let me know.
讲真 下次再晚交 记得提前告诉我
It was due yesterday.
也就晚了一天
Yeah, that’s right. It’s due yesterday.
没错 也就晚了一天
Whateves. Are you are gonna count it like I’m broke?
随便啦 你还数什么数 好像我破产了似的
I just gotta make sure.
我就是确认一下
Gotta make sure what?
确认什么东西啊

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!