Try paying the bill, Bobby.
我在想办法交租 鲍比
You do too, brother.
我也爱你 兄弟
Crock pots, hot plates…
慢炖锅 电炉
These rooms are not designed for extended stay, you know that.
这些房♥间不是按酒店式公♥寓♥来设计的 你不是不知道
I paid a lot of…
我付了一大笔…
Electric was down for five minutes, that’s it.
也就断电了五分钟 就这么多
Yeah I want a discount for this week.
这周房♥租你要给我打折
Why don’t you just check out and go down the fucking wishing star.
要不你♥他♥妈♥把房♥退了 去那边的”许愿星”旅馆吧
I like Wendy.
我喜欢温迪
He’s nice.
他挺好的
Or he’s not nice. Help me.
也许他并不好 救我
Daddy…
爹地…
Monee, you are not get that?
穆妮 你不开门吗
Yeah?
谁啊
Halley, open the door.
哈莉 开门
Fucking A! What’d you do now?
真♥他♥妈♥棒 你们又干什么了
Open the door, Halley.
快开门 哈莉
Yeah.
怎么了
I got a vedio tape of the kids illegally entering the utility room.
这儿有个录像带 里面是小孩们非法闯进杂物间
and pulling the power. Don’t act guilty.
拉了电闸 假装什么也没干
Hey, Scooty.
嘿 斯库提
Do you hear what I just said to her?
听到我跟她说的了吗
I got it. I’m gonna talk to her.
我知道了 我这就跟她谈谈
Happens again, you are outta here.
再有这种事 你就卷铺盖走人
It’s only second week of summer and
这才入夏两个星期 游泳池里就有条死鱼了
We’re doing an experiment.
我们在做实验
We’re trying to get it back alive.
我们想把它救活
That was my idea.
那是我的主意
And water balloons thrown at tourists. You can’t fuck up with tourists.
还拿水气球砸游客 游客可不是胡闹得了的
They didn’t tip us.
他们不给我们小费
Are you serious?
你讲真吗
Oh my god. This is unacceptable.
天哪 真是难以接受
I’ve failed as a mother, Monee. You’ve disgraced me.
我这个母亲太失败了 穆妮 你真让我丢脸
Halley. Yeah, mom, you’re disgraced.
哈莉 是呀 妈妈 我让你丢脸了
And I’m gonna talked to Ashley by the way.
我还要跟艾什莉谈谈
When your friend put you in charge of her kid.
你的朋友让你看管她的小孩
That kid becomes your responsibility.
那个小孩就成了你的责任
You ain’t taking responsibility.
你没有负起责任
And you got that one, too. She’s from futureland, right?
还有那个小孩 是从”未来家园”来的吧
Oh whateves. You gotta relax my man.
随便啦 你得放松点 哥们
You gonna redo my expense reports with your whatevs?
你这么随便 那我的费用报表你帮我重做吗
Your kid killed my night. I wanted to watch the ball game.
你家小孩毁了我晚上的计划 我有球赛要看的
You gonna pay me for the three hours that I gotta work later?
我待会要加班三小时 你们付我工钱吗
Hey guys, pay the man for his three hours.
嘿 孩子们 给这个人付三小时工钱
I don’t have any money.
我没有钱
We don’t have any money. You’re shit outta luck. Speaking of which.
我们没有钱 你真不走运 说到这个
You haven’t get me this week’s rent yet.
这个星期的租金你还没给我
You don’t think I know that? Chill.
你以为我不知道吗 淡定点
Thank you.
谢谢
You’re done here?
没事了吧
Yeah.
没了
Thank you. Watch those kids.
谢谢 看好那几个小孩
I think I wanna go home now.
我想回家了
Wait… Hold on I…
等一下 我…
Sir, I think we’re at the wrong place.
先生 我觉得我们来错地方了
That’s the address you gave me.
这就是你给我的地址
No, I um I, listen. There’s a problem. This is not where we are staying.
不 听着 肯定有问题 这不是我们要住的地方
Hey, you wanna check the address?
你要检查一下地址吗
What’s going on? How can I help you?
发生什么事 我能帮您什么吗
They made a reservation online.
他们在网上预定了房♥间
Wait, wait.
等等
Hey, what’s up, man?
嘿 你好啊 哥们
Yeah.
你好
Nice bags.
包不错
Are those guys tourists? Hey man
那几个人是游客吗 嘿 哥们
I have to charge your wait time.
再等下去 我就要收费了
I’m missing calls.
我下一单生意都没法接
Wait, wait, wait, wait. I’ll give you the new address.
等一下 我会给你新的地址
She looks pretty. Yeah.
她真漂亮 是的
But they feel bad for her. She’s about to cry.
他们都在为她难过 她快要哭了
I can always tell when adults are about to cry.
我总是能看出来大人什么时候要哭
You can tell that?
你能看出来?
Yeah, look what I’m drawing.
是的 看我画的是什么
What’s up, Bobby?
怎么了 鲍比
It’s almost midnight.
差不多半夜了
The only room you’re gonna find is a single room this stretch.
这条路上你能找到的其他旅馆也只有单间了
I also gave him the AAA discount.
我还给他打了AAA折扣呢
Do you see my wife, there? OK?
看见我妻子了吗 就在那边
She’s Brazilian. Brazilians love Disney.
她是巴西人 巴西人都爱迪士尼
She’s been coming here since she was a kid, all right?
她从小的梦想就是来这里
Her dream is to have her honeymoon at Disney.
她的梦想就是在迪士尼度蜜月
Everybody… They’re just trying to get a tip.
每个人都… 他们只是想要小费
Yeah! Tips are great.
对 小费最棒了
– 这就是个脏乱差的汽车旅馆
孩子们 够了
– 我就说嘛
或者大佛罗里达人
Does this have to be here?
他们一定要在这里搞吗
Guests come through here, for Christ’s sake, Bobby.
这里客人们进进出出的 真是的 鲍比
You go talk to her. Tell her to go to the back.
你去跟她谈谈 让她到后面去
Yes.

Excuse me?
不好意思
Hi. you’re the church chief?
嗨 谁是这儿的负责人?
Yeah, that’s me.
我就是
Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
Could you move the van to the back of the building?
你们能把车开到旅馆后面去吗
To the back of building? Right behind these stairs?
到旅馆后面? 那些楼梯后面吗
Excuse me.
不好意思
I want that.
我想要那个
Thanks, thanks. I want that.
谢谢 我想要那个
Here it is.
拿好了
And I will take the raspberry croissant.
我还想要树莓羊角包
Here you go.
给你
Thanks. Have a nice day.
谢谢 慢走
Have a blast day, sir.
祝您生活愉快 先生
All right. Thank you so much.
好的 非常感谢
Ok yeah, let’s get it packed up.
好的 赶紧收拾下
Watch this.
看我
Watch.
看我
Stop.
住手
Wooh, spider.
蜘蛛耶
Let’s see if it farts.
看看它能不能放屁
Fuck.

I would’ve wore gloves if I knew there’s bedbugs.
早知道有臭虫 我就戴手套了
What?
什么
I would have wore gloves if you told me there was bedbugs.
要是你告诉我有臭虫 我就戴手套了
Well, the purple looks nice.
这紫色看上去不错
How much did that put you back?
花了你多少钱
Narek spent about 20K on it.
纳立克花了两万左右
He can’t afford an exterminator?
他就没钱买♥♥个杀虫剂?
I don’t know.
我不知道
Hey, you should be using longer strips. So it works better.
喂 胶带应该再长一点 这样粘得更牢
Whatcha doin?
你们在做什么
Top secret.
最高机密
Really?
真的吗
Guys, I need you outta here.
孩子们 不准待在这儿
You guys are boring anyway.
反正你们超无聊的
Yeah I know. Meet you later.
我知道 待会见
I wanna play it.
我想玩
You guys share. Come on, let her play one time.
有乐同享 让她玩一会儿
You gotta… Help her though.
你需要… 在旁边帮忙就行
Let me help. No no.
我来帮你 不要

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!