Stop.
停下
She just went to get your mom.
她去叫你妈妈过来了
You have to stop.
你给我停下
Liar!
骗子
Moonee.
穆妮
Get the fuck out. Don’t touch me.
给我滚出去 别碰我
Moonee.
穆妮
Moonee.
穆妮
Oh my god. Officer.
我的天 警官
Fuck out of here. Get the fuck out of here.
滚出去 全部他妈的滚出去
I don’t care.
我不管
The child’s running.
孩子跑掉了
No. No That way! Towards the highway
不对 是那边 往高速公路那边跑了
A1, I got a child running eastbound… What’s going on?
呼叫A1 有儿童往东方向走失… 怎么回事
I don’t know, just..
我不知道 你…
I’m so sorry. I tried to hold her.
很抱歉 我试图抓住她…
You let her just run away?
你让她就这样跑掉了?
Please Halley…
拜托 哈莉…
And I’m the one who’s unfit?
还说我这个母亲不称职?
Fuck you!
操♥你♥妈♥
Jancey.
简希
Hi, Moonee.
你好 穆妮
Jancey come honey. It’s time to eat.
简希 快来 宝贝 该吃饭了
We’re just about to have lunch. Are you hungry?
我们准备吃午饭 你饿不饿
Would you wanna a bowl, honey?
要给你拿个碗吗 宝贝
Moonee, what’s wrong?
穆妮 怎么了
No. Look at this.
不 瞧你弄的
Please…
求求你
You’re scaring me.
你吓到我了
You’re my best friend.
你是我最好的朋友
And this may be the only time I’m going to see you again…
这可能是我最后一次见你了
What’s going on?
发生什么事了
Just wait right here. Okay? Don’t move.
在这儿等着 好吗 不要动
I can’t say it.
我说不出口
…bye.
再见

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!