“穿方形裤子的海绵鲍勃”
Boys. Good Morning.
小家伙们 早上好
Yeah. You gotta go home.
你们得回家了
theres cars come to here.We got guests.
汽车会开过来 我们客人很多的
No harm. No Foul.
无害不罚
No fowl. There’s a… joke in there somewhere.
无害无禽 这是我们的一个笑话
All right. Fellas.
好了 伙计们
All right. Have a good day.
好了 祝你们生活愉快
Moonee. Come get a plate.
穆妮 过来拿个盘子
Good.
好吃
I’m gonna eat the strawberry and the raspberry at the same time.
我要试试草莓和树莓同时吃下去
Man, oh man, that’s gross.
天老爷 好恶心
I wish they make forks out of candy.
我希望他们用糖果做叉子
Then I could eat the forks after my meal.
这样我吃完饭以后 就能把叉子也吃掉
I love this.
这个我喜欢
Oh, I feel like I’m going to burp.
我感觉我要打嗝了
Wish I had a bigger stomach.
希望我有个更大的胃
Like I was preganant.
就像孕妇那么大
I would fit food in that.
这样才装得下那么多食物
We gotta come here again.
下次一定要再来一趟
This is the life, man.
这才叫生活
Better than a cruise.
比环游世界还棒
I mean… there’s not cruise made of all this food.
就算环游了全世界 也吃不到这么多食物
Excuse me.
不好意思
Yeah.

Can I have your room number please?
请问您的房♥号♥是多少
323.
Thank you. Have a great stay.
谢谢 祝您用餐愉快
Excuse me. Can I have your room number please?
不好意思 请问您的房♥号♥是多少
Bobby?
鲍比
I know.
知道了
Mom, what’s going on?
妈妈 发生什么事了
It’s okay, baby.
没事的 宝贝
What’s okay?
什么没事
Excuse me.
不好意思
Hi, Halley. Thank you.
你好 哈莉 谢谢
Hi. Moonee.
你好 穆妮
Can I help you?
有什么事吗
Halley, these DCF officers are here in regards to Moonee.
哈莉 这是儿童家庭管理局的人 为穆妮而来的
You wanna inspect my room? Be my guest.
你们要搜查我房♥间吗 请随意
Wanna shake my boxes?
需要摇摇我的盒子吗
You wanna look inside my fridge?
需要看看我的冰箱吗
Halley?
哈莉
What?
干嘛
We have security footage that shows
我们通过监控录像看到
nine different men entering and exiting your room over the last three weeks.
过去三周内 九个不同的男人从你房♥间出入过
Uh, why don’t you take Moonee outside so you can talk to Halley privately.
不如把穆妮带出去 你们私底下跟哈莉讲吧
Whats going on?
发生什么事
Emm…
嗯…
You know what.
这么说吧
We just wanna make sure that you’re safe. Okay?
我们只想确认下你是否安全 好吗
We’ve also obtained an online classified ad
我们还找到了一则招嫖卖♥♥淫的网络分类广♥告♥
with your phone number attached.
你的手♥机♥号♥在上面
You’re going to somewhere really fun. We gonna have toys.
你会去一个很好玩的地方 那里有很多玩具
For how many days?
去多少天
It’ll only be temporary. OK?
只是暂时去一下 好吗
What’s temporary?
暂时是什么意思
That just means for a little bit of time. Can we do that?
就是说 非常短的时间 你觉得可以吗
I guess so.
应该可以
OK thank you.
好的 谢谢你
You’re such a big girl, you know that?
你真的很懂事 你知道吗
No.
不知道
…that’s able to take her. But luckily we have a family in Polk County
…才可以带她走 不过好在波克县有一家人…
that can take her for the entire course of the investigation. Okay?
…愿意收留她 直到整个调查期结束 可以吗
Can I say goodbye to my friend Scooty?
我能和我朋友斯库提说拜拜吗
He’s down in 223.
他就在楼下223房♥
We just need to check to see if that’s okay.
我需要问一下可不可以
She wants to say bye to her friend Scooty.
她想和她朋友斯库提说拜拜
It’s okay for her to say good bye, right?
她可以去说拜拜的 是吧
I’ll take her down.
我带她下去
We don’t say goodbye, but you can give your friend a hug.
咱们不用说拜拜 你可以给你朋友一个拥抱
And you’ll see them real soon. Okay?
你们很快能再见面的 好吗
OK.

OK. Lets go.
好的 走吧
My colleague is gonna take Moonee downstairs to say goodbye to her friend.
我同事现在带穆妮去楼下 跟她朋友说拜拜
In the meantime, it’d be great if you could pack her a bag,
这段时间 最好你能给她打包下行李
some nessities, also maybe a favorite doll or toy.
带上必需品 拿个她喜欢的娃娃或玩具
Yes?
怎么了
Hello, Miss. My name is Susan Watson.
你好 女士 我叫苏珊·旺森
I’m with DCF.
儿童家庭管理局的
We have a quick favor to ask.
我们想请你帮个小忙
Ashley, what happened to your face?
艾什莉 你的脸怎么了
OK. We can do a hug or a high-five.
好的 我们可以来个拥抱或者击掌
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
I hope your eye feels better.
希望你的眼睛能好起来
Thank you, baby.
谢谢 宝贝
All right. Thank you so much.
好了 非常感谢
My mom said you’re going to another family.
我妈妈说 你要去另一个家庭了
Scooty.
斯库提
Thank you.
谢谢
Why did he say I’m going to another family?
为什么他说 我要去另一个家庭了
You’re just going to live with the family for just a little while.
你只是去那个新家庭住一小段时间
Just temporary.
只是暂时的
Moonee. We are going to your room, ok?
穆妮 我们一起回房♥间 好吗
Watch the steps.
注意台阶
Are those cops going to take my mom away?
那些警♥察♥要把我妈妈带走吗
No, they are not.
不 他们不会的
Are they going to taking me to a another family?
他们要带我去另一个家庭吗
I’m going to take you to a nice family.
我会带你去一个很好的家庭
Well you are gonna be OK. Just for a little while.
你会没事的 只住一小段时间
Is that OK? I don’t want to.
这样可以吗 可是我不想去
Moonee. Mooonee. I don’t want to. I don’t want to go.
穆妮 穆妮 我不想去 我不想去
Moonee, would you please listen? Stop.
穆妮 先听我们说 停下
Honey, your mom knows all about it. Stop.
宝贝 你妈妈是知道的 停下
Your mom said it was okay.
你妈妈说会没事的
Do you want me to get super angry?
你是不是想让我超级生气
No I don’t. That’s why..
不 我不想 所以…
I..I’m gonna fix those machines by the end of the week.
那两台洗衣机 我这周之内一定修好
OK.
好的
Would you please go get her parents? Yes, ok.
麻烦你去把她妈妈叫过来 好的
Stop. Just go. Honey. Honey. She’s gonna…Calm down.
停下 走开 宝贝 宝贝 她去叫… 你冷静点
Halley. Jesus Christ.
哈莉 老天
Swettie.Swettie.
宝贝 宝贝
I’m not your Swettie.
我不是你宝贝
She’s being very emotional right now. What’s going on?
她现在情绪非常激动 发生什么事
You want me to help you take my child away?
你叫我去帮你 把我自己孩子带走?
I’m so sorry. Are you retarded?
我很抱歉 你是智障吗
You stupid, right?
你智力有问题 对吧
I don’t have to go. Take a breath.
我不需要走 深呼吸
Sweetie. Stop this.
亲爱的 停下
You’re literally asking me to help you take away my fucking kid?
你是真打算请我帮忙 带走我他妈自己的小孩 是吗
This is what’s best right now.
这是现在最好的选择
Calm down? Calm down?
冷静? 冷静?
You want me to fucking help. You want me to fucking help right?
你♥他♥妈♥叫我帮忙 你♥他♥妈♥叫我帮忙 是吗
Get the fuck out of my house.
滚出我的房♥间
Hey. Clam down.
嘿 冷静点
Stop.
停下
And you are gonna be…
你会…
You are such a liar.
你这个大骗子
You are such a liar.
你这个大骗子
Get the fuck..Don’t touch me.
给我滚出… 别碰我

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!