操♥你♥妈♥ 鲍比
I don’t have to listen to you.
我用不着听你的
Out!

I want you to get out of this lobby.
现在给我滚出去
and I’ll count to three.
我数到三
And if you don’t leave this lobby.
要是你还没出去
You’re out of here tonight.
今晚就卷铺盖走人
One…

two…

Three

Ah, nice.
绝了
Moonee why did you take me on this adventure?
穆妮 你为什么要带我来这儿探险
I didn’t know it was going to rain.
我也不知道会下雨
You did not even watch the news?
你都不看新闻播报的吗
I never watch the news. It’s so boring.
我从来不看新闻 太无聊了
I watch the news it’s not that boring.
我会看新闻 也没有很无聊
That was pooey.
他喵的
See. I took you on a safari.
瞧 我带你来游猎了
Hey.

These two are still busted, but I’ll be done with that one in like two minutes.
这两个还没修好 那边那个我过两分钟就用完
Okay.
行吧
Mom, it’s Halley.
妈妈 是哈莉
What?
干嘛
I know Moonee probably did some shit.
我知道穆妮可能干了什么鸟事
And I’m sorry about that.
对此我很道歉
But I don’t think that shit should, you know, affect us.
但我不希望这鸟事影响到我们
You know, they’re kids.
你知道他们就是一帮小孩
Is that it?
说完了吗
Yeah well…
所以
Yeah well… Could you spot me my rent this week?
这周的房♥租 你能不能帮我凑一下
I’m ass out.
我快要滚蛋了
What?
怎么了
I think you got that covered.
我觉得你有的是办法凑钱
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
You don’t think everybody knows what’s up here, Halley?
你真以为大家都不知道你的事吗 哈莉
Like everybody.
每一个人
What the fuck are you talking about?
你♥他♥妈♥到底想说什么
Bitch.
贱♥人♥
That’s you.
这是你
That’s not me.
这不是我
Those are your tats, bitch. Are you fucking kidding me?
这就是你穿的破烂货 贱♥人♥ 你♥他♥妈♥在逗我吗
And I swear to god…
我对天发誓
if Scooty was ever in that room when you were whoring off..
要是斯库提在你房♥间时 你也这样发♥骚♥
I’ll fucking kill you.
我他妈一定宰了你
Fuck you, bitch! No!
操♥你♥妈♥ 贱♥人♥ 不
The fuck outta here!
我他妈不打死你
Mom, are you okay?
妈妈 你还好吗
Mom.
妈妈
Are you okay, Mommy?
你还好吗 妈咪
You’re not going to like it.
你不会喜欢的
Because guess what.
猜猜怎么着
What?
怎么着
No fun staff in the classroom.
教室里什么好玩的都没有
I heard in school, you get recess.
我听说在学校还有课间休息
And recess is fun, you get to go outside, you get on the playground.
课间休息时可以出去玩 去操场上玩
It’s fun. It’s just a recess.
很有趣 那就是个课间休息
Nothing else.
没别的了
My grandma sometimes does that to me.
我外婆有时候会这么对我做
But I trick her that I fall asleep.
但是我会骗她 假装已经睡着了
Then I just wake up… I think something’s happening in my room.
然后再悄悄爬起来… 我的房♥间好像出事了
Did Ashley fucking call DCF?
是艾什莉打电♥话♥叫的儿童家庭管理局吗
We got a call, and it doesn’t matter who.. From who?
我们接到电♥话♥ 谁打的并不重要… 谁打来的
Who the fuck called you then?
谁他妈打给你们的
Who called you?
谁打的
Halley, we’re required to investigate…
哈莉 我们需要调查一下…
You fucking tell me who called you and I’ll tell you why.
你们告诉我是谁打的 我就告诉你们发生了什么
if it was Ashley she’s hates cause I fucking beat her ass.
如果是艾什莉 那是因为我把她揍出屎了 所以她恨我
Girls.
孩子们
Don’t fucking touch me. Don’t ask me questions. I don’t fucking…
别他妈碰我 别问我问题 我他妈不…
Girls you wait right here okay? Why is my mom yelling?
你们就在这儿等着 好吗 我妈妈为什么要大喊大叫
She’s just talking to these ladies.
她只是在和那些女士交谈
Jancey you go home. You go home. Okay?
简希 你回家去 好吗
Bye Moonee Bye.
拜拜 穆妮 拜拜
You’re not coming into my fucking place.
不准你们进我房♥间
I’m not doing anything wrong.
我什么都没做错
You literally come into my fucking property.
你们在擅闯我的私有领地
You’re not coming into my room.
你们不准进我的房♥间
You don’t fucking have a court order.
你们他妈的连法♥院♥传票都没有
Let me see paperwork.
给我看你们的文件
Can you help us… Can I help you about what?
你能不能配合一下… 我怎么配合你们?
Why is my mum upset?
我妈妈为什么这么生气?
You know, I don’t know. But they are just talking,
我也不知道 她们就是在交谈 有些事要搞明白
What do they have to figure anything out with?
她们有什么事要搞明白?
I don’t know. It’s just some sort of confusion.
我也不知道 事情有一点复杂
It’ll be fine, okay?
会没事的 好吗
Mom.
妈妈
You are doing this in front of my fucking kid?
你们非要当着孩子的面这么做 是吗
Can I go back to my room now?
我可以回我的房♥间去了吗
In a little bit.
很快就可以
A couple minutes ok?
就几分钟 好吗
Just, Moonee. Talk to the lady.
穆妮 跟这位女士聊聊
Just got some question for you, and then you can go back to your room.
就回答几个问题 然后就能回去了
All right?
可以吗
Can you tell me what kind of stuff you do everyday, Moonee?
能不能告诉我 你每天都做些什么事 穆妮
Did you ever go swimming in the pool?
你会去泳池里游泳吗
What else? What kind of stuff do you like to do with your friends?
还有呢 你喜欢和朋友们一起做什么事
What’s going on?
什么情况
Nothing baby, go back to bed.
没事 宝贝 继续睡吧
What you doing all wet, Mom?
你干嘛淋得浑身湿透 妈妈
Nothing.
没什么
Come here.
过来
It’s very good.
感觉真好
Tickle monster! I’m gonna tickle the monster.
挠痒痒啦 我要给大怪兽挠痒痒啦
Is there any boxes over there that are less than half full?
那边还有半满不到的空盒子吗
Throw them out, okay?
全部扔掉 好吗
Girl, those are from the outside.
宝贝 这些都是外边那一面的
Grubby your little fingers trying to unlock this window.
你那脏兮兮的手指头 整天想着开窗爬进来
You better clean that.
你最好清理干净
Don’t do that. Don’t do that.
别这样 别这样
If DCF has a fucking problem with that, F them.
要是儿童家庭管理局的人还挑三拣四 就去他妈的吧
You better clean up those underpants.
你最好把这些内♥裤♥收拾干净
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
What’s up?
最近怎么样
You need towels?
你要毛巾吗
No.
不用
Sometime a little bit.
偶尔吸一吸
I have a present for you.
我有个礼物要给你
This is for you, but make sure you make sure you smoke all of it.
这是给你的 但你要保证就你自己吸
Like all of it.
就你自己一个人
Yes.

Thank you.
谢谢你
You’re welcome.
不用谢
Enjoy that shit for me.
替我好好享用
Thank you. Hey.
谢谢 嘿
And don’t worry. It’s gonna be okay.
别担心 会没事的
I promise it’s gonna be OK.
我保证会没事的
I don’t know why we just like…
搞不懂我们是为什么…
Just like I told them.
就像我跟他们说的一样
What’s your-what’s your favorite thing to watch on TV?
你最喜欢看的电视节目是什么
Sponge Bob Square Pants.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!