我有四个
they’re $16♥4♥ per day.
一天16♥4♥块
So that’s like $600 in cash.
所以一共是600块现金
I can do $400.
我卖♥♥400块钱
And these will work? No tricks?
这些手环可以用吗 你不骗人?
They’re completely unused.
完全没有使用过
My family had to cancel our vacation
我们一家人取消了度假
and they don’t give us refunds.
他们又不肯退款
But they are totally unused and they’ll work.
这些绝对没有使用过 绝对有效
Look I even come with you to the front gate or whatever
听着 我甚至可以陪你去正门验票
so you know I’m for real.
来证明我没有骗你
These are Park-Hoppers yeah?
这些是通票 对吧
Of course.
当然
Alright.
好吧
Shall we say 350 for them then?
350块卖♥♥给我怎么样
Cash? Yeah,
现金吗 对
Lowest I can go is 400 and that’s a steal.
最低400块 已经超便宜了
Alright.
行吧
Thanks.
谢谢
Give them the bands, Moonee.
把手环给他们 穆妮
Give the man the bands.
把手环给他
Have a great time. Thanks, sweetheart.
玩得开心 谢谢 亲爱的
Thank you. Come on, baby.
谢谢 走吧 宝贝
Oh look, look.
噢 快看 快看
That one’s beautiful.
那个好漂亮
I want that one.
我想要那个
Get Jancey one.
给简希也买♥♥一个
Let’s buy it, give me that.
买♥♥了吧 给我
Look what else… Hey!
看看还有什么… 嘿
Cotton balls? Yeah
棉球? 对的
okay
好的
Toys!
玩具
Seriously, girlfriend?
认真吗 小女友
I’ve got money.
我有钱了
You’ve got money. I’m rich. I’m rich.
你有钱了 我发财了 我发财了
Look, there’s a flute.
快看 那儿有根长笛
Back in the work force?
重回上班一族了?
Say what?
你说啥
New job?
新工作吗
Yeah.

Interesting hours.
这就有意思了
What?
什么
One…
第一
I see you dressed in PJ’s all day, everyday.
我整天看你穿着睡衣 每天都是
Am I wearing PJ’s now?
我现在穿着睡衣吗
Two.
第二
if you’re working,
如果你去工作了
who’s looking after Monnee?
谁来照顾穆妮
Mind your business bro.
少管闲事 哥们
Get that stolen cart off the property.
偷来的购物车别放在旅馆里
Yeah?
谁啊
Who is it?
谁啊
Go away asshole, or I’ll call the cops.
走开 混♥蛋♥ 别逼我报♥警♥
Why are you calling the cops?
你为什么要报♥警♥
I’m not going away.
我不会走的
Mom, who’s outside?
妈妈 谁在外面
Nobody, baby, don’t worry about that.
没有人 宝贝 别担心
Hey hey hey.
嘿 嘿 嘿
What’s going on?
这是怎么回事
None of your business, bro.
少管闲事 哥们
It is my business.
我还真就要管了
I’m the manager here. What’s going on?
我是这儿的经理 发生什么事了
Ok yeah. The girls in there got something of mine I want it back.
屋里的女孩拿了我的东西 我要拿回来
The six year old?
那个六岁的女孩?
No, man. The mom.
不 她妈妈
Halley.
哈莉
It’s Bobby, we got a situation here. Open up.
我是鲍比 外面有些情况 快开门
Yeah?
干嘛
This guy says you have something of his.
这个人说 你拿了他的东西
I don’t know who this guy is.
我不认识这个人
She doesn’t know who you are.
她不认识你是谁
You got the wrong girl.
你找错人了
We gonna talk now.
我有话跟你说
You gonna leave the premises if you’re not staying here.
我要请你离开了 如果你不是住户的话
I’m not going anywhere without my four Magic Bands, okay?
我哪儿都不去 我要拿回我的魔法手环
She went my bags to take four fucking magic bands.
她翻了我的背包 偷走了四个手环
What the fuck is a magical band?
魔法手环是他妈的什么鬼
I don’t know what this man is talking about.
我都不知道这个人在说什么
She don’t know what you are talking about.
她不知道你在说什么
She went in my stuff, she lifted four fucking bands.
她翻了我的东西 偷走了四个手环
She don’t know what you are talking about.
她不知道你在说什么
You do know what I’m talking about.
你知道我在说什么
I want them back now.
我要拿回来
That’s $1700.
那可是1700块
That’s grand larceny. Hey buddy.
这已经是大额盗窃了 贱♥人♥ 嘿 伙计
I’ll happy to call the cops right now. We’ll fill up in a report
我很乐意把警♥察♥叫过来 我们一起做个笔录
You can tell them what your business was on the premises.
你可以告诉他们 你最开始来这儿是为了什么
Four bracelets?
四个手环?
I imagine they were for your wife and children, yeah?
我猜 你是有老婆和孩子的吧
I suggest you leave the premises right now.
我建议你现在马上离开这里
This isn’t a premises, it’s a fuckin’ dump.
这根本不是旅馆 这就是个垃圾场
It’s about time you make yourself useful.
你总算会做点实事了
Did he have to pee again?
他还要进来尿尿吗
Don’t worry, Moonee.
别担心 穆妮
What now?
又怎么了
From now on, all the visitors are required to check in at the front desk.
从现在开始 你的所有访客都要到前台登记
Got it? What?
明白吗 什么
If you have guests,
如果你有访客
they have to check in with me at the front desk.
让他们来前台找我登记
What the fuck are you talking about?
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么
You heard me.
你听见了
Get back inside, Moonee.
回房♥里去 穆妮
When I say register, I’m talking about the ID.
我说的登记 就是要他们的身份证
They gonna leave the ID right there with me in the office.
他们必须把身份证押在我的办公室里
You can’t just not let me have guests.
你不能就这样禁止我有访客
What gives you the authority?
谁给你的权力?
What? The authority? My job title?
谁给的权力 我的职称给的
Manager?
“经理”给的
I have friends though I have a lot friends.
我也有朋友 我有好多朋友 过道上这些玻璃瓶 注意点
Yeah, we all got friends, we all got friends.
我们都有朋友 我们都有朋友
But this is the special rule for you.
但是这个规定只针对你一个人
Okay, but Bobby…
好吧 但是 鲍比…
I do follow rules. Gotta start to respect people.
我会遵守规定 先学会尊重他人
Just ’cause they’re not. Your rules doesn’t mean anything.
但这根本不是规定 你的规定毫无意义
No, they-they-they’re the company’s rules.
这是公♥司♥的规定
They’re the motel’s rules. That’s the way it is.
这是旅馆的规定 这是这样的
Fuck you looking at, Tina. I’m a very fair person.
你♥他♥妈♥看什么看 蒂娜 我这个人很公正
Hey.

No, listen… Hey, people are living…
不 听着… 嘿 大家都住在…
You’re not my fucking father.
你♥他♥妈♥又不是我爸
I don’t wanna be your father.
我也不想当你♥爸♥
You can’t fucking treat me like this.
你♥他♥妈♥不能这样对待我
This isn’t a fucking jail! Uh, listen. Hey, calm, calm down!
这他妈又不是坐牢 听着…嘿 冷静 冷静
This isn’t a jail! Calm down!
这又不是坐牢 冷静
You’re just gonna take my friends away?
你就这么夺走我的朋友? 不 不 这儿是大家生活居住的地方…
That’s fucking invasion of privacy.
这他妈是侵犯个人隐私 你需要冷静一下
It’s like the fucking Fifth Amendment or something. I’ve had it.
简直是他妈的第五修正案 我受够了
You can’t fucking do that. That’s it! That’s it!
你♥他♥妈♥不能这样 够了 够了
Who do you think you are? That’s it!
你以为你是谁 够了
Bobby Big Shot?!
鲍比大佬说了算?
Fuck you Bobby.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!