Monee
穆妮
Scooty
斯库提
What

Monee
穆妮
Scooty
斯库提
What

Monee
穆妮
Scooty
斯库提
What

Freshies at the Future.
“未来家园”有新来的啦
Freshies at the Future.
“未来家园”有新来的啦
Scooty, straight up.
斯库提 直走
No, that, this way, this way.
不对 这边这边
That one over there, the blue one.
那边那个 蓝色的
I can get it farther than you, Monee.
我能吐得比你远 穆妮
Yeah, right.
比我远才怪
I got two points ahead of you, Monee.
我领先你两分了 穆妮
I got a hundred points ahead of you. Now, I got 100 points.
我领先一百分了 我已经得了一百分了
That’s not possible.
不可能
I’m gonna get this front.
我要吐到这辆车前面去
I got the windshield.
我吐到挡风玻璃了
I got the top.
我吐到车顶盖了
What the fuck is…
这他妈是什么
Hey.

Stop that.
别吐了
Come on, are you kidding me guys?
拜托 你们在逗我吗
That’s my car. Go home, rachet bitch.
这是我的车 回家吧 臭婊♥子♥
You ain’t shit, jit.
你狗屁不如 白♥痴♥
You are shit.
你就是垃圾
Get your ass down here right now and clean it up.
现在滚下来把车擦干净
Shit.
垃圾
I’m not playing with you.
我不跟你们开玩笑
Get your fucking ass down here right now and clean it up.
现在滚他妈下来擦干净
Clean the shit up right now.
立刻马上擦干净
You are not the boss of me.
你又不是我老板
Where’s your parents at?
你们的家长在哪里
He spit on me.
他吐到我了
It wasn’t him. It was me, stupid thot.
不是他 是我 蠢婊♥子♥
I’m gonna go up there and tell your parents.
我要去找你们家长告状
Try it beeotch. I don’t live here.
试试看 臭婊♥子♥ 我不住这里
Stay right there.
待着别动
Hey. Go go go go.
喂 走 走 走
Hey, get over here.
喂 给我过来
Come clean this shit up right now.
赶快过来擦干净
Dicky.
迪基
Get your ass upstairs right now.
现在给我滚上来
Dad. Now.
爸爸 现在
Hey, is that your kid?
嘿 那是你的小孩吗
Him and his friends just spit on my car. Get over here.
他和他朋友往我车上吐口水 过来
Why you stop me in front of my friends?
干嘛在我朋友面前叫我回去
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey hey hey, take your shoes off, both of you.
喂 喂 喂 把鞋脱掉 你们两个
Hey where’s the slinky? Got there.
嘿 彩虹圈呢 找到了
Here I’ll bounce like this.
看我这样玩
I want to speak to the manager right now.
我要和你们经理说话
Can I help you with something?
请问有什么吩咐
Are you the manager?
你就是经理吗
Yeah? Coming.
谁啊 来了
Wait.
稍等
Yeah?
干嘛
I got to talk to your mom.
我要跟你妈妈谈谈
Monee, who was that?
穆妮 外面是谁
Nobody.
不是谁
Shit, Monee. What did you two do?
靠 穆妮 你们俩又干了什么
Yeah?
干嘛
Halley, this woman’s from next door.
哈莉 这位女士是住在隔壁的
And she said Monee did something to her car.
她说 穆妮对她的车做了什么
You’re in 322?
你住在322吗
No, Futureland.
不是 “未来家园”
OK. Her and her friend Scoot spit all over my kid and my car.
她和她的朋友斯库特 口水吐得我家小孩身上 车上都是
It’s Scooty. It’s scooty not scoot.
是斯库提 是斯库提 不是斯库特
You saw them do this?
你看到他们做了?
Yes, I did.
对 我看到了
And their friend’s father told me that they are always pulling the shit.
他们朋友的爸爸告诉我 他们整天搞这些鬼名堂
That’s not true.
这不是真的
Which friend?
哪个朋友
Whatever, they spit on my car and spit on my kid.
无所谓 他们把口水吐到我车上 吐到我家小孩身上
OK, OK.
好 好
Halley, one, sort this out.
哈莉 第一 把这事解决了
Two, you smoke in the room again, you are outta here.
第二 再在房♥间里抽烟 你就给我走人
I’m not smoking.
我没有抽烟
Bye, Bobby.
再见 鲍比
Last warning, Halley.
最后一次警告 哈莉
Yeah, well I’m not.
但是我没有抽
Asshole.
混♥蛋♥
Come on you two, go get some paper towels.
你们两个 去拿点纸巾
We need paper towels.
我们要纸巾
This two yours?
这俩都是你的吗
These? No, they are not mine.
这两个 不是我的小孩
Well, they’re mine now.
她们现在算是我的
My daughter made me a grandmother when she was 15.
我女儿才十五岁就让我当了外婆
So I’m just taking care of them.
所以我就照顾他们呗
Until she’s stopping acting like her stupid father.
等到她哪天不再跟她爸一样犯傻为止
When’d you move in, Grandma?
你什么时候搬过来的 外婆
You got another one of those?
你还有烟吗
Hey, girl.
嘿 姑娘
You want another one? Yeah.
要再来一根吗 好的
What was this?
这是什么
Stop.
住手
Hey guys, you are having too much fun.
嘿 孩子们 你们开心过头了
And it’s not supposed to be fun. It’s supposed to be work, ok?
这不应该是开心的事 这应该是工作 好吗
So get on it, get on it.
好好干活 好好干活
Let them have a good time.
让他们好好玩吧
It’s summer, what do you… what do you want?
这是夏天 你还想怎么样 我觉得这实在太不尊重人了
Very disrespectful.
太不尊重人了
This is not ok.
这样不行
Clearly we have different…
很显然 我们俩有不同的…
What’s your name? Jancey.
你叫什么名字 简希
Jancey. What kind of name is Jancey?
简希 这算是什么名字
Hey, Jancy.
嗨 简希
It’d be a whole lot easier if we had someone else to help us.
如果有人帮忙的话 我们会轻松很多
They are doing you a favor. I am ashamed for you right now.
他们是在给你帮忙 我真是替你害臊
Serious? Doing me a favor
你讲真吗 给我帮忙
Hey, hey Jancey honey, what are you doing?
嘿 嘿 简希宝贝 你在做什么呢
I’m cleaning it up.
我在做清洁呢
Jance, let them cleaning it up by themselves ok?
简希 让他们自己清洁 好吗
That’s not your job.
这不是你该干的活
No, they asking me to, so I’m gonna do it.
不 他们请我帮忙 所以我要帮忙
No, I don’t want you doing that, ok?
不行 我不想让你做这些 好吗
They’re making friends. We should clean the inside too. It’s a mess.
他们在交朋友呢 我们应该把里面也擦擦 乱七八糟的
You think they’re gonna get along if they are not goona like socialize,
你觉得他们随随便便就能交朋友吗 如果不社交的话
that’s what they do here.
现在这就叫作社交
Social kid like you?
会社交的小孩 跟你一样?
Yeah, like me. What are you trying to say, lady?
没错 跟我一样 你想表达什么 女士
I’ll spike you up cause you seem stressed.
你要是太紧张 我会给你放松下
I will help you out.
我会帮你的
Maybe that’s what I need.
也许那就是我需要的
I need to lighten up.
我需要放轻松
I need to light-up. and I need to get laid.
我需要点根烟 我还需要打个炮
Same here girl. I feel you.
大家都一样 我懂你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!