Don’t understand how service bells work?
这就是铃铛的用途。
That’s what bells are for.
你从所有其他地方给他们打电♥话♥。
You ring them from all the other places.
什么?
What?
你的宇宙中没有唐顿庄园?
You don’t have Downton Abbey in your Universe?
什么是唐顿庄园?
What is Downton Abbey?
家庭式连锁餐厅?
The chain of family style restaurants?
就像,更便宜的香蕉蜜蜂?
It’s like, a cheaper Banana Bees?
你知道我现在真正想要什么吗?
Do you know what I really go for right now?
修道院的西兹林西葫芦派。
Abbey’s Sizzlin’ Zucchini Pie.
好的。
OK.
做吧,老头子!
Do it, old man!
我在帮你。
I am helping you.
我的上帝!
My God!
你到底是谁?
Who the hell are you?
我是住在这里的人。
I’m the guy who lives here.
我们正在寻找布鲁斯·韦恩。
We’re looking for Bruce Wayne.
你饿了吗?
Are you hungry?
外星信息引起大规模歇斯底里
ALIEN MESSAGE CAUSES MASS HYSTERIA
所以…
So…
你和他是同一个人,
You are the same person as him,
但来自不同的时间?
but from an alternate time?

Yes
其中…
In which…
你和我是朋友。
you and I are friends.
是的,你可能是我最好的朋友。
Yeah, you’re probably my best friend.
是的。
Yeah.
嗯,但你有点…
Well, but you’re a bit…
-时间顺序不同。
– 较老。
– chronologically different.
– Older.
嗯,这就是我无法理解的。
Well, and that’s what I can’t understand.
我从这里到这里旅行,
I traveled in time from here to here,
但不知何故,一切都变了……
but somehow everything all changed…
回到这里。
back here.
就像你出生的时候一样,所以…
Like when you were born, so…
嗯,时间不是线性的。
Well, time is not linear.
对吗?
Right?

Right.
在某个时候,你可能看过一部电影…
At some point, you probably saw a movie…
告诉你什么…
what tells you…
如果你回去改变过去…
that if you went back and changed the past…
您将创建一种分支时间线。
You will create a kind of branched timeline.
右。
Right.
如何,看…
How, look…
新礼物。
New present.
和新的未来。
And new future.
– 是的。
– 好吧,时间不是那样工作的。
– Yes.
– Well, time doesn’t work like that.
时间不是这样运作的。
That’s not how time works.
当你回去改变过去时,
When you go back and change the past,
你创造了一个立足点。
you create a foothold.
你把自己整齐地放在另一条线上…
You put yourself in whole another strands…
意大利面。
of the spaghetti.
新的未来。
New future.
新的过去。
New past.
这是逆因果关系。
It is retrocausal.
这是双向的。
It goes both ways.
实际上,它有很多方面。
Actually, it goes in many ways.
也许再来一次。
Maybe another time.
同意,但在本体论悖论模型中,
Agreed, but in an ontological paradox model,
没有…
there is no…
你所做的是改变未来
What you did was change the future
and you changed the past.
如果一个人足够愚蠢…
If a person is stupid enough…
弄乱时间…
to mess with time…
你最终会得到这个。
you eventually end up with this.
多元宇宙。
A Multiverse.
有些股几乎平行。
Some strands run almost parallel.
并且将不可避免地有交叉点。
And there will be inevitable intersections.
以及其他简单的…
And others that are simply…
大相径庭。
wildly divergent.
可是这是…
But this is…
这是一团糟。
It’s a hot mess.
废话。
The crapshoot.
这一切都只是胡扯。
It’s all just a crapshoot.
帕尔马干酪是什么意思?
And what does the Parmesan mean?
比喻结束了。他只是个配菜。
The metaphor is over. He’s just a garnish.
我能告诉你一些事情吗?
Can I tell you something?
一个人必须…
A person would have to be…
一个白♥痴♥,玩掷骰子…
an idiot, to play craps…
与时空连续体。
with the space-time continuum.
是的,一个白♥痴♥。
Yes, an idiot.
这里。
Here.
你现在是在拿咀嚼声开玩笑吗?
Are you joking with the chewing noises, right now?
所以…
So…
你是原因…
you are the reason that…
这个佐德角色是…
this Zod character is…
即将毁灭地球。
about to destroy the Earth.
– 也许。
– 还有一个叫超人的家伙…
– Maybe.
– And there’s a guy called Superman…
– 谁能阻止佐德?
– 是的,是的。
– who can stop Zod?
– Yeah, yeah.
苍蝇呢?
And does flies?
从他的眼睛里射出激光。
Shoots lasers out of his eyes.
是的,他会飞,他从眼睛里射出激光,是的。
Yes, he flies, and he shoots lasers out of his eyes, yes.
没有人说超人。
No one said Superman.
我可能有点鼻子。
I might be a little on the nose.
– 你称自己为蝙蝠侠吗?
– 是的。
– Do you call yourself Batman?
– Yes.
但我不称自己为超级蝙蝠侠。
But I don’t call myself Super-Batman.
等等,他是蝙蝠侠?
Wait, he is Batman?
你认为我们在这里做什么?
What do you think we are doing here?
这是表弟的晚餐。
This was the cousin’s dinner.
他是…布鲁斯韦恩是蝙蝠侠?
He is… Bruce Wayne is Batman?
不是真的。没有那么多了。
Not really. Not so much anymore.
你知道,
You know,
他们真的不需要我。
They don’t really need me.
事情变了。
Things have changed.
哥谭现在是…
Gotham is now…
世界上最安全的城市之一。
one of the safest cities in the world.
我需要你。我们需要你。
I need you. We need you.
在我的时间轴上,
In my timeline,
蝙蝠侠是我们的战略家,我们的领袖。
Batman is our strategist, our leader.
世界需要超人。
The world needs Superman.
你是世界上最好的侦探。
And you are the best Detective in the world.
你可能是唯一能帮我找到它的人。
You’re probably the only person who can help me find it.
那你会帮助我们吗?
So will you help us?
通过
Pass.
比如,传递盐?
Like, pass the salt?
布鲁斯?
Bruce?
他不想帮助我们?
He doesn’t wanna help us?
我们要用他的蝙蝠屎。
We’re gonna use his bat shit.
蝙蝠屎?
Bat shit?
是的,他的蝙蝠东西。
Yeah, his bat stuff.
他的蝙蝠东西。
His bat things.
站在那个东西上。
Stand on that thing.
确定。
OK.
你还记得你穿过地面的时候吗?
Do you remember when you went through the ground?
是的。
Yeah.
我需要你再做一次。
I need you to do it again.
这是什么地方?
What is this place?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!