今天是什么日子?
What day is today?
星期天?
Sunday?
不,日期。
No, the date.
现在是9月29日。
It’s September 29.
狗屎
Shit.
这是暴风雨,这是一天。
This is the storm, this is the day.
哪一天?
What day?
我获得力量的那一天。
The day I got my powers.
你获得力量的那一天。
The day you get your powers.
权力?
Powers?
听着,我不能告诉你我为什么回到过去。
Listen, I can’t tell you why I traveled back in time time.
我不能告诉你我改变了什么。
And I can’t tell you what I changed.
但基本上,在我的现实版本中,
But essentially, in my version of reality,
我最终在中♥央♥城市犯罪实验室实习。
I ended up interning at the Central City Crime Lab.
在我大一的时候。
in my Freshman Year.
事情就是这样发生的。
That’s where it happened.
发生。
Happened.
今晚,9月29日,那次事故给了我力量。
Tonight, September 29, the accident that gives me my powers.
如果你不在…
And if you’re not there in…
30分钟,
30 minutes,
那你就不会得到你的力量了。
then you won’t get your powers.
这意味着我不会得到权力,
Which means I won’t get the powers,
也许,
maybe,
然后,这意味着我迷失了方向…
and then, that would mean I lose my way…
回到过去,首先。
to go back in time, in the first place.
然后我真的不知道发生了什么。
And then I literally have no idea what happens.
权力?
Powers?
等等,但是我们今晚的约会会发生什么?
Wait, but what will happen to our date tonight?
她可能是我们未来的妻子。
She might be our future wife.
可能没有未来
There may not be a future
如果你不跟我一起去…
if you don’t come with me…
现在。
right now.
中心城市研究中心
CENTRAL CITY RESEARCH CENTER
八分钟。
Eight minutes.
我们怎么进去?
你在干什么?
How are we going to get inside?
What are you doing?
别抱怨了。
Stop whining.
感觉有点奇怪。
It’s going to feel kind of weird.
我们进门。
We go through the door.
是的。
Yes.
没关系。这叫做阶段划分。
It’s okay. It’s called phasing.
来吧。
Come on.
我喜欢分阶段。
I love phasing.
每个人都在行动。
Everybody moves.
嗯,就是这样。
Well, this is it.
这是我坐的地方。
This is where I was sitting.
实际上,让我把这个…
And actually, let me take this…
– 为你。
– 谢谢。
– for you.
– Thank you.
好吧,我刚刚打开了那些窗户…
Okay, I just opened those windows…
清除烟雾。
to clear the fumes.
我们准时。
We are right on time.
我坐在那把椅子上
And I was sitting in that chair
它就在这架化学品的下面
and it was right under this shelf of chemicals
就在这时闪电击中。
and that was when the lightning hits.
等等,我被闪电击中了?
Wait, I get hit by a lightning?
不不不不。你不会被闪电击中。
No no no. You won’t get hit by the lightning.
好吧,因为有那么一秒钟我以为你说…
Okay, because for a second I thought you said…
闪电击中化学物质,你得到…
The lightning hits the chemicals, with which you get…
洗澡,这就是触电的原因。
bathed and that’s what electrocutes you.
好吧,但我不想触电。
Okay, but I don’t wannabe electrocuted.
没有。不,你已经有了。我已经有了权力。
No. No, you already have. I already have the powers.
你已经有了权力。
You already have the powers.
– 没错。
– 我没有被击中…
– Exactly.
– I’m not geting struck…
闪电。
by lightning.
它奏效了。
It worked.
看起来你掉了一颗牙齿。
Looks like you’ve lost a tooth.
没有?
No?
你掉了一颗牙。
You have lost a tooth.
很好。
Very good.
我们必须走。
We have to go.
发生了什么事?
What happened?
警报,从实验室楼上。
The alarm, upstair from the lab.
去看看吧。
Go check it.
保护入口。
Securing the entrance.
我们必须走。
We have to go.
嘿。
Hey.
该死!
Shit!
我慢。
I’m slow.
为什么你的地方这么好…
Why is your place so much nicer…
比我想象的要好?
than I expected it to be?
你喜欢吗?妈妈只好帮忙装饰。
Do you like it? Mom had to help decorate.
你知道妈妈。
You know mom.
对。是的。经典妈妈。
Right. Yes. Classic mom.
经典妈妈。
Classic mom.
多么美好的一天
What a day
巴里,事故给了你力量,
Barry, the accident gave you powers,
但把我的带走了。
but took mine away.
所以,我不知道我怎么回来。
So, I don’t know how I get back.
没有速度力,我不知道…
Without access to the speed force, I don’t know…
我怎么离开过。
how I ever leave.
你明白我在说什么吗?
Do you understand what I’m saying?
我可能被困住了。
I may be stuck.
等等。
Wait.
我现在有权力了?
I have powers now?
是的,但是…
Yes, but…
哦,速度球。
Oh, speed balls.
好的。我知道这非常令人兴奋,
OK. I know this is incredibly exciting,
因为我经历了它…
because I went through it…
快速冈萨雷斯。是的。
Speedy Gonzalez. Yeah.
我自己也做过很多次。
I’ve done it many times myself.
你不能只是开始…
You can’t just start…
狗屎!
Shit!
天哪!
Oh my god!
我要走了!
I’m leaving!
你做了什么?
What did you do?
没有。为什么?
Nothing. Why?
巴里,让我告诉你关于衣服的事。
Barry, let me tell you about the clothes.
这是摩擦,你跑得太快了
It’s friction. you run too fast
因此,正常组织被烧伤。
and therefore, normal tissues are burned.
这和你不能把人搬得很远的原因是一样的……
It’s the same reason you can’t move people very far…
超高速。那西兰花看起来烂了。
at hyperspeed. That broccoli looks rotten.
看,有些东西是可以移♥动♥的。
Look, some things can be moved.
例如,你可以移♥动♥
For example, you can move
微波炉。
a microwave.
但你不能移♥动♥类似的东西,比如说,
But you can’t move something like, say,
– 一个婴儿。
– 巴里,就像…
– a baby.
– Barry, it’s like…
我以前从未吃过任何东西。
I had never eaten anything before.
一切都有生动的味道。
Everything has vivid flavor.
嗯。咬一口。
Well. Take a bite.
这很糟糕,不是吗?
That’s bad, isn’t it?
这不好。不,我在开玩笑。
That’s not good. No, I was kidding.
惊人。我们很了不起。
Amazing. We are amazing.
我很饿。
And I’m very hungry.
嘿,等等。
Hey, wait.
我想试试那个阶段性的东西。
I wanna try that phasing thing.
– 我该怎么做?
– 你没有。
– How do I do that?
– You don’t.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!