Batman & Robin (George Clooney, 1997)
这他妈是谁?
Who the fuck is this?
他不会回答问题。
He will not answer questions.
嗨,巴里。
Hi Barry.
No. 在哪里…
No. Where is…
你的…
Your…
不,不可能。
No, it can not be.
你不是蝙蝠侠?
You’re not Batman?
你怎么了?
What’s wrong with you?
什么?
What?
闪电侠 (2023)。英文校对:tom1807,中文:蓝色阳光
The Flash (2023). Corrected and proofreading by tom1807
我告诉你,因为我的新陈代谢,我不能喝醉。
I tell you that because of my metabolism I can’t get drunk.
我也不苦。
And I don’t get bitter either.
听,听。
Listen, listen.
因为…不不。我试着尽可能简单地向你解释。
Because… No, no, no, no. I try to
explain to you as simple as I can.
我答应你。
I promise you.
都是蝙蝠侠。每个人都是布鲁斯韦恩。
All were Batman. Everyone was Bruce Wayne.
但每个人都是一个非常不同的人。
But each was a very different person.
– 所以,在其他时间…
– 负面。
– So, in the other time…
– Negative.
我是一样的。
I am the same.
是的,事实上或多或少。你很可爱,
Yes, in fact more or less. You’re adorable,
毛茸茸的,忠诚的,受培根的激励。
furry, loyal, motivated by bacon.
好吧,嘿…
OK. Hey…
谢谢你让我更简单,简单先生。
Thank you for making it
simpler for me, Mr. Simple.
我尽我所能。
I do what I can.
嘿,但你不理解我。
Hey, but you’re not understanding me.
在我的时间轴上,当我…
In my timeline, when I…
好的,向上。
Okay, up.
起床。
Get up.
现在起来。
Get up now.
你不打算睡在椅子上吗?
What were you not going to sleep on the chair?
亚瑟,我住在这里。
Arthur, I live here.
巴里.
Barry.
我住在这里。
I live here.
确定
OK.
什么,什么?
What, what?
更多啤酒。
More beer.
快走。
Go fast.
让我们看看,在这里
Let’s see, here
用这个付钱给他..
Pay him with this..
亚瑟,这是亚特兰蒂斯的宝藏。
Arthur, this is an Atlantean treasure.
是的。是的,告诉他们。
Yes. Yes, tell them that.
是的。
Yeah.
不管你说什么。
Whatever you say.
他很好。
He’s fine.