时间无关紧要。
Time is inconsequential.
来吧,巴里。
Come on, Barry.
在天空中!是一只鸟!
In the sky! It’s a bird!
这是一架飞机!
It’s a plane!
是超人!
It’s Superman!
超人历险记 (乔治·里夫斯, 1951)
The Adventures of Superman (George Reeves, 1951)
杰伊·加里克 / 黑闪光 (泰迪·西尔斯, 2015)
Jay Garrick / Black Flash (Teddy Sears, 2015)
超人 – 电影 (克里斯托弗·里夫, 1978)
Superman – The Movie (Christopher Reeve, 1978)
女超人 (海伦·斯莱特, 1984)
Supergirl (Helen Slater, 1984)
完全万无一失!
Completely foolproof!
只有小丑会想出这一点。
Only the Joker would come up with that.
超人生活(尼古拉斯·凯奇,1998)
Superman Lives (Nicolas Cage, 1998)
请看发生了什么。
Please look at what’s happening.
这些世界。
These worlds.
它们正在碰撞和崩溃。
They are colliding and collapsing.
我们这样做了。
We did this.
我们正在摧毁一切的结构。
We are destroying the fabric of everything.
你必须停下来。
You have to stop.
当我修复它时,我会停止。
I’ll stop when I fixed it.
这不完全是你的错,巴里。
It’s not entirely your fault, Barry.
9月29日那天我把你推出时空……
I pushed you out of chronospace that September 29th…
求你让我走上这条路。
for you to put me on this path.
你觉得我们无休止的悖论怎么样?
How do you like our endless paradox?
我让你创造我。
I made you create me.
现在你就是那个…
And now you are the one…
以我的方式。
in my way.
无论我离赢得这场战斗有多近。
No matter how close I get to winning this fight.
你回去让妈妈死。
You go back and let mom die.
你是不可避免的交叉点。
You are the inevitable intersection.
放手后我需要你。
I need you after let go.
他在说什么?
What’s he talking about?
你是我的英雄。
You are my hero.
你做了什么?
What did you do?
嘿,嘿,别担心。
Hey, hey, don’t worry.
它会痊愈。它会痊愈的。
It’s gonna heal.
It’s gonna heal.
我只是想要,那个…
I just wanted, that…
巴里.
Barry.
告诉妈妈我爱她。
Tell mom that I love her.
不要忘记番茄。
Don’t forget the tomato.
当我还是个孩子的时候,我喜欢这种麦片。
I loved that cereal, when I was a kid.
是的。
Yeah.
我儿子为此生气。
My son was mad for it.
他们停止了制♥作♥。
They stopped making it.
我知道他们正在谈论停止它。
I know that they were talking about discontinuing it.
我认识你吗?
Do I know you?
不,我不是这里的人。
No, I’m not from around here.
我只是去看望我妈妈。
I’m just visiting my mom.
也许我认识她。
Maybe I know her.
她叫什么名字?
What’s her name?
她是最棒的。
She’s the best.
世界上最善良的人。
The kindest person in the world.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
是的,只是…
Yeah, it’s just…
我真的会想念她。
I’m really gonna miss her.
我知道我只是店里随便一个女士…
I know I’m just a random lady in the store…
但你想要一个拥抱吗?
But do you want a hug?
当然。
Sure.
对不起。
I’m sorry.
哦,别这么说。
Oh, don’t say that.
妈一定很感激你来看她。
Your mom must be grateful that you came to visit her.
她很幸运能拥有你。
She is very lucky to have you.
我真的很幸运能拥有她。
I’m really lucky to have her.
啊,你必须告诉她。
Ah, you have to tell her that.
妈妈们喜欢听这种话。
Moms like to hear these kind of things.
相信我。
Believe me.
冷冻食品
FROZEN FOOD
我爱妈。
I love you, mom.
我更爱你。
I love you more.
我先爱你。
I loved you first.
– 再见。
– 再见。
– Bye.
– Bye.
我回来了。
I’m back.
我不知道你什么时候会回来。法庭见。虹膜。
I didn’t know when you would return. See you in court. Iris.
狗屎
Shit.
法♥院♥。
The court.
最初的证据…
The evidence initially…
我很抱歉。
I’m so sorry.
法官
JUDGE
正如我所说。
As I was saying.
在原始审判中,相同的安全摄像机镜头,证据F……
The same security camera footage, Exhibit F, in the original trial…
最初被认为是无用的。
was initially considered useless.
但现在…
But has now…
已增强…
been enhanced…
使用最新技术…
using the latest tech…
韦恩企业。
of Wayne Enterprises.
它证实了不在场证明,艾伦先生争辩说,他的儿子……
It confirms, the alibi, Mr. Allen has argued, and his son…
巴里…
Barry…
从第一天起就得到证实。
was corroborated, since day one.
这里。
Here.
在这里你可以清楚地看到我的客户艾伦先生。
Right here you can clearly see my client Mr. Allen.
伸手去拿一罐西红柿…
reaching for a can of tomatoes…
从顶层架子上。
from the top shelf.
艾伦先生,艾伦先生,你能告诉我们更多关于发生了什么吗?
Mr. Allen, Mr. Allen, could you tell us a bit more about what happened, please?
嗯…
Well the…
西红柿从底部架子移到顶部架子上…
the tomatoes moved from the bottom shelf to the top shelf…
随后,未煮熟的意大利面。
and subsequently, uncooked the spaghetti.
取消引用。
Unquote.
对不起,这完全没有意义。
I’m sorry that makes absolutely no sense.
先生,你在说什么?
What are you talking about Sir?
谢谢。
Thank you.
– 指控…
– 非常感谢。
– The allegations…
– Thank you so much.
以后见。谢谢。
See you later. Thank you.
嘿,我说的对吗?
Hey, was what I said right?
是的。意大利面。
Yes. Spaghetti.
嘿,说到食物,我在想…
Hey, speaking of food, I was thinking…
你应该请我吃饭。
You should ask me to dinner.
和我共进晚餐?
Dinner with me?
是的。约会,巴里。
Yes. A date, Barry.
艾瑞斯·韦斯特,你想和我共进晚餐吗?
Iris West, do you want dinner date with me?
– 我很想。
– 谢谢。
– I’d love to.
– Thank you.
– 我也很乐意。
– I’d love to also.
给我打电♥话♥。
Call me.
La vida te da sorpresas, sorpresas te da la vida ¡ay Dios!
♪ La vida te da sorpresas, sorpresas te da la vida ¡ay Dios! ♪
Bruce Wayne / Accept
Bruce Wayne / Accept
Bruce.
Bruce.
恭喜。
Congratulations.
你不知道听到你的声音有多大。
You have no idea how big it is to hear your voice.
下次见到你时,我有很多话要告诉你。
I have so much to tell you, the next time I see you.
嗯,你是对的。
Well, you were right.
好吧,我没有听你的。
Okay, and I didn’t listen to you.
事情变得非常非常奇怪。
And things got very, very weird.
但我把一切都放回去了。我保证。
But I put everything back. I promise.
我来了。
I’m arriving.
哦,太好了。
Oh great.
到一边,到一边。大家请回去。
To the side, to the side. Everyone please back.
我想问…
I want to ask…
小心,让路。
Be careful, make way.
蝙蝠侠与罗宾 (乔治·克鲁尼, 1997)