Bruce, you must eject.

No
卡拉。
Kara.
这不应该…
This shouldn’t…
这不应该发生。
This was not supposed to happen.
卡拉死了。
Kara is dead.
还有蝙蝠侠。
And Batman.
不必如此,对吧?
It didn’t have to be, right?
因为我们可以回去。
Because we can go back.
像你一样。
Like you did.
你还没有那么快。
You’re not that fast yet.
你确定?
Are you sure?
巴里.
Barry.
巴里,等等!
Barry, wait!
这回来够了吗?
Is this back enough?
是的,我想是的。
Yeah, I guess so.
听着,巴里。
Listen, Barry.
什么?
What?
没关系,我们可以解决这个问题。
It’s ok, we can fix this.
你知道该怎么改变吗?
Do you know what to change?
我知道我会改变。
I know I will change.
我要追逐大人物。
I’m going after the big one.
布鲁斯中止,船有保护盾。
Bruce aborts, the ship has a protection shield.
罗杰·
Roger that.
但他不是。
But he’s not.
好。
GOOD.
是的,是的,请把他带出去。
Yes, yes, please take him out.
是的。
Yes.
我在这里。我来了。
Here I am. Here I am.

No.
嘿…
Hey…
你会没事的。
You will be ok.
这次不行,孩子。
Not this time, kid.
也许是其他时间。
Maybe some other time.
我们不能把你带回来,对吗?
We can’t bring you back, can we?
你已经做到了。
You already did.
你已经做到了…
You already did it…
来吧,巴里。
Come on, Barry.
必须起床。来吧。
Gotta get up. Come on.
巴里.
Barry.
再去。
Go again.
走吧。
Let’s go.
巴里,没有意义。
Barry, there is no point.
巴里.
Barry.
相!
Phase!
我必须把它拿出来。
I have to get that out.
– 否我必须把它拿出来。
– 我很好。
– No no. I have to get that out.
– I’m fine.
这一定是以前。
This must have been before.
再次。
Again.
巴里.
Barry.
确定。我们能花一分钟时间吗?
OK. Can we please just take a minute?
对不起。
Sorry.
当然是兄弟。
Bro, of course.
这就是全部。我们可以花费尽可能多的时间。
That’s the whole thing.
We can take as much time as it takes.
不,我不是这个意思。
No. that’s not what I mean.
嘿嘿。
Hey hey.
确定,准备好了吗?
OK. Ready?
来吧。
Come on.
我需要你进去。
I need you in there.
– 我们走吧。
– 巴里,听我说。
– Let’s go.
– Barry, just listen to me.
你在哪里?
Where were you?
你一直都呆在这里吗?
Did you stay here the whole time?
巴里,这是一个不可避免的交集。
Barry, this is an inevitable intersection.
你现在必须停下来。巴里!
You have to stop now. Barry!
在巴里,等等。
At Barry, wait.
巴里,听着。
Barry, listen.
有件事我应该告诉你。
There’s someting I should tell you.
我最初回到了过去。
I went back in time initially.
因为…
Because…
是的,因为妈妈死了。
Yes, because mom died.
你怎么知道?
And how do you know?
没关系。
It doesn’t matter.
我必须撤消我所做的。
I have to undo what I did.
不,这不是一个错误。
No, it’s not a mistake.
我们可以救她。
We can save her.
我们可以拯救他们。
And we can save them.
不,我们不能。
No, we can’t.
这就是布鲁斯所说的。
This is what Bruce was talking about.
巴里,这是不可避免的。
Barry, this is inevitable.
我们可以尝试一百万次,但我们无法解决这个问题。
We can try a million times,
and we are not able to fix this.
不管我们做什么。
No matter what we do.
这个世界,死了,今天。
This world, dies, today.
环顾四周。
Look around.
看看我们造成的伤害。
Look at the damage we’re causing.
现在我们必须停下来,好吗?
Now we have to stop, okay?
看,我只是在洗衣服。
Look, I was just doing my laundry.
是你来了。
You were the one who came.
并告诉我我是一个超级英雄。
and told me I am a superhero.
现在你说什么?你不希望我成为。
And now you’re saying what?
You don’t want me to be.
你猜怎么着…
Well guess what…
我是…
I am…
闪电侠。
The Flash.
我可以拯救所有人。
And I can save everyone.
没有人死。
Nobody dies.
巴里…
Barry…
不是每个问题都有解决办法。
Not every problem has a solution.
不是每个问题都有解决办法。
Not every problem has a solution.
有时你只需要放手。
Sometimes you just have to let go.
有时你只需要放手。
Sometimes you just have to let go.
放手?从妈妈那里?
Let go? From mom?
她将永远活在某个时间的某个地方。
She will always be alive somewhere in time.
总是。
Always.
不适合我们。
Not for us.
你满嘴狗屎,伙计。
You are full of shit, dude.
我要回去了。
I’m going back.
你会回去杀妈妈。
You’ll going back to kill Mom.
不!
No!
你留下来!
You stay!
你留下来。就在这里。
You stay. Right here.
再给我一次。
Just give me one more time.
巴里,等等!
Barry, wait!
我认为我们走错了路。
I think we got off on the wrong foot.
让我们重新开始。
Let’s start again.
我是闪电侠。
I am The Flash.
你叫什么名字?
What’s your name?
我活过…
I’ve lived…
超出你的梦想。
more than you can dream.
不是答案。
Not an answer.
你排练了吗?
Did you rehearse that?
离开这里,巴里!
Get outta here, Barry!
那道伤疤。
That scar.
哦,我的上帝。
Oh my god.
所以,你是…
So, you are…
是的,我就是你。
Yes, I am you.
我们是如此接近。
We are so close.
我几乎想通了。
I almost have it figured out.
你这样做多久了?
How long have you been doing this?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!