Billions of people.
亿?
Billions?
你们的子民。
All of your people.
好人。
Good people.
好人?
Good people?
我们来到这个星球是为了寻找一个安全的居住地。
We came to this planet
looking for a safe place to live.
他们把我关在笼子里。
And they put me in a cage.
是的。很多人都是鸡♥巴♥。
Yes. A lot of humans are dicks.
但是,也有婴儿和…
But, there are also babies and…
巴勒里纳和娱乐摔跤手。
balerinas and entertainemnt wrestlers.
许多值得保存。
Many are worth saving.
也许是为了你。
Maybe for you.
但我不是人。
But I am not human.
我是氪星人。
I am Kryptonian.
她走了。
She’s gone.
我必须找回我的力量。
I have to get my powers back.
如果我能重现赋予我力量的事故……
If I can recreate the accident that gave me my powers…
我可以重新连接速度力…
I could reconnect with the speed force…
也许我们有机会对抗佐德。
and maybe we’d stand a chance against Zod.
或者,在这个过程中自杀。
Or, kill yourself in the process.
告诉我一些事情…
Tell me something…
如果你恢复了力量…
If you get your powers back…
你可以去任何地方。
you could go anywhere.
到另一个时间线。
To another time line.
到另一个宇宙。
To another universe.
你为什么想留下来为拯救这个而战?
Why do you wanna stay and fight to save this one?
因為那是我媽媽居住的地球。
Because it is the Earth where my mom lives.
他们…
They…
我回到过去救了她。
I went back in time to save her.
我不会再失去她了。
I’m not going to lose her again.
这孩子不知道,是吗?
The kid doesn’t know, does he?
你怎么告诉别人这样的事情?
How do you tell someone something like that?
我失去了父母,但是…
I lost my parents, but…
那痛苦…
that pain…
造就了我。
made me who I am.
我不确定没有它我在哪里,..
I’m not sure I know where I am without it,..
实际上。
actually.
我度过了一生…
I spent a lifetime…
试图纠正过去的错误。
trying to right wrongs of the past.
相信穿斗篷和打击犯罪…
Believing that wearing a cape and fighting crime…
会把我的父母带回来。
would bring my parents back.
你真的做到了。
You actually did it.
所以…
So…
我猜是计划…
I guess the plan…
是把自己浸泡在工业化学品中,同时触电自己。
is douse yourself in industrial chemicals, while electrocuting yourself.
雅普
Yap
需要帮助吗?
Want some help?
哦,是的。那将非常有用。
Oh yeah. That would be very useful.
事实上,他已经借了他的…
In fact, he already borrowed his…
我坐在这把椅子上。
and I’m sitting in this chair.
我正在前进。
I’m advancing.
– 明白了。
– 利马斑马,在眼前。
– Understood.
– Lima-Zebra, in sight.
– 这是主组B601。
– 主要团队,确认您的排名。
– This is the main group B601. – Primary team, confirm your ranks.
全部强调。
All emphasize.
你什么也没给我带来。
You bring me nothing.
我给了你一个警告。
I gave you a warning.
你未能交出氪星叛徒,
Your failure to deliver the Kryptonian traitor,
被视为战争行为。
is been taken as an act of war.
不
No.
我们需要空中支援。
We need air support.
确定。
OK.
当我拨动开关时…
When I flip the switch…
电流将穿过电缆并直接吸引闪电。
the current will travel through the cable and will attract lightning directly.
在这里,穿上它。
Here, put that on.
耐热耐冲击。
It’s heat and impact resistant.
我会保护你一点。
I’ll protect you a bit.
是的,但重点是我不受保护。
Yes, but the point is for me not be protected.
确定
OK.
– 你必须离远点。
– 我会的。
– You will have to move away.
– I will.
电死我们。
To electrocute us.
它会起作用,对吧?
It’s going to work, right?
当然会起作用。
Of course it will work.
我们以前没有做过的事情。
Nothing we haven’t done before.
除此之外,这次我们有蝙蝠侠。
Beside, this time we have Batman.
可能出现什么问题?
What could go wrong?
为了记录,我认为这太疯狂了。
For the record, I think this is insane.
回来
Get back
我很好,我很好。
I’m fine, I’m fine.
我们又见面了,闪电先生。
We meet again, Mr. Lightning.
动手!
Do it!
等等。什么,不!
Wait. What, no!
停,停,停。
No. Stop, stop it. No.
哦不,没有
Oh no. No.
哦,没有。
Oh, no.
巴里,没有。
Barry, no.
再去。
Go again.
但是…
But…
求求你。
please.
电流会把你烤熟的。
The circuit is fried.
我有你。
I’ve got you.
嘿,巴里。
Hey Barry.
你像上次一样完好无损,对吧?
You’re fine like the last time, right?
现在你必须接受治疗。
Now you have to heal.
看,看,看。它正在工作。它有效,它有效。
Look, look, look. It’s working. It works, it works.
嘿,这是治愈,这是治愈。
Hey, it’s healing, it’s healing.
看到你康复我总算放心了。
What a relief that you are well.
我被吓死了。
I was scared to death.
你醒了吗?
Did you wake up?
你感觉如何?
How do you feel?
慢。
Slow.
也许这会有所帮助。
Maybe this will help.
是的。嘿嘿,你长得真好看。
Yes. Hey, you look good.
不可抗拒。
Irresistible.
男人,回来的感觉真好。
Man. Feels good to be back.
是的。
Yeah.
我们今晚穿什么?
And what are we wearing tonight?
你喜欢吗?
Do you like it?
我自己穿那件旧蝙蝠服。
I did it myself in that old batsuit.
但我用我们的颜色和一切做到了。
But I did it with our colors and everything.
看看这个。
And look at this.
较少调整。
Less adjusted.
华而不实。
Flashy.
喂,你是认真的吗?
Hey, are you serious?
我真的不知道“牛逼闪闪”是什么意思。
I really don’t know what Flashy means.
听起来像是一件好事。
Sounds like a positive thing.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
你回来了。
You came back.
我很高兴你没事。
I’m glad you’re okay.
我必须问你一件事。
I have to ask you something.
当你在洞里发现我时,他们把我放进去……
When you found me in the hole they put me in…
你看到那不是卡尔-艾尔…
and you saw that it wasn’t Kal-El…
你为什么帮助我?
Why did you help me?
因為你需要幫助。
Because you needed help.
你知道这个符号♥代表什么吗?
Do you know what this symbol stands for?
女超人?
Supergirl?
这意味着希望,对吧?
It means hope, right?
希望。这是否意味着希望?
Hope. Does it mean hope?
氪星是一个美丽的地方。