Ejector seat, on.
弹射座椅。
Ejector seat.
弹射座椅?
Ejector seat?
好的,有阶段。
Okay, there are stages.
你被绑在降落伞上。
You are strapped to parachutes.
你的在哪里?
And where is yours?
这太超级了。
This is so super.
全部清除。让我们移♥动♥
All clear. Let’s move
确定。
OK.
好。
GOOD.
现在每个人都很快。
Everybody is fast now.
可是为什么这么冷?
But why is it so cold?
这是北极,巴里。
It’s the arctic, Barry.
他去哪儿了?
Where did he go?
我不知道。只要跟着脚印走就行了。
I don’t know. Just follow the footprints.
超人肯定会在那里。
Superman will be down there, for sure.
确定
OK.
你做了什么?
What did you do?
– 我不得不感动你。
– 但我只是做了一点。
– I had to move you.
– But I just did it a little.
这可能会造成伤害。
This may hurt.
放出来吧。
Just let it out.
走吧。
Let’s go.
这就是他们关押超人的地方。
That’s where they keep Superman.
在一个大阴囊里。
In a big scrotum.
访问被拒绝
Access denied
他要用翻盖手♥机♥入侵苏联安全网络阴囊?
He’s gonna hack the Soviet Security Cyber Scrotum, with a flip phone?
已授予访问权限
Access granted
我尝试了所有组合。
I tried all the combinations.
是的。
Yes.
该死的。
Damn.
卡尔艾尔?
Kal-El?
不是他。
It’s not him.
我们得走了。
We gotta go.
等等。
Wait.
我们不能把她留在这里。看看她。
We can’t just leave her here.
Look at her.
我明白了。你走吧。
I got this.
You go.
我得到了你。
I got you.
我会处理这个金布罗尼。
I’ll handle this jimbrony.
但是什么…
But what…
帮助。
Help.
他们伤害了我
they hurt me
让我们从这里出发。
Let’s go from here.
这样。
This way.
不在那里,不在那里。
Not there, not there.
哦,不!
Oh, no!
变更。
Change.
它来了,它来了。
It’s coming, it’s coming.
快点,快点。
Hurry, hurry.
我不喜欢这个高度。
I don’t like the height.
来了
Come.
走吧。
Let’s go.
你没有告诉我我们可能会被枪杀。
You didn’t tell me we could get shot.
你为什么认为我们不能?
Why would you assume we couldn’t?
哦,太好了,死在人造卫星的脚下。
Oh great, to die under the feet of a Sputnik.
哦,伙计,我需要这个膝盖。
Oh man, I need this knee.
保持冷静,它会痊愈的。
Stay calm, it will heal.
来吧。
Come on.
充电水平
CHARGE LEVEL
你体重多少?
How much do you weight?
每人80公斤,加上她的200公斤。
80 kilos each, plus her 200.
级别
LEVEL
坚持
Hold on
– 是的,他们已经生气了。
– 巴里,闭嘴。
– Yes, they already got angry.
– Barry, shut up.
是的,很好。
Yes, good.
有什么计划?
What’s the plan?
蝙蝠侠,我们该怎么办?现在怎么办?
Batman, what do we do? What now?
现在…我们尽量不死。
Now… we try not to die.
哦,你们应该在慢动作中看到了这一点。
Oh, you guys should have seen that in slo-mo.
是的,我只是意识到我没有想清楚。
Yeah, I just realized I didn’t think it through very well.
有好的氪星人,也有非常非常糟糕的氪星人。
There are good Kryptonians and there are very, very bad Kryptonians.
悬挂在美国空军上空的外星飞船
ALIEN CRAFT SUSPENDED OVER US AIR FORCE
我确信我们会找到超人。
I was sure we would find Superman.
如果我们找到超人,这一切都会变得超级简单……
And if we found Superman, all this would be super simple…
你是谁?
Who are you?
神圣的葬礼。
Holy funions.
嗨。
Hi.
– 我是巴里。
– 我们是巴里。
– I’m Barry.
– We’re Barry.
我们试图找到卡尔-艾尔。
We were were trying to find Kal-El.
但是,我们找到了你。
But, we found you instead.
你想要什么?
What do you want with Kal-El?
我们试图营救他。
We were trying to rescue him.
为什么?
Why?
因为他是我的朋友。
Because he is my friend.
你认识他吗?
Do you know him?
她看起来很生气。做好准备。
She looks angry. Get ready.
它可以向我们发射激光束或冻结我们…
It could shoot laser beams at us or freeze us…
用你的呼吸不要开始扔我们。
with your breath not start throwing us.
我叫卡拉。
My name is Kara.
佐尔-艾尔之女
Daughter of Zor-El.
卡尔-艾尔是我的表弟。
Kal-El was my cousin.
是的,但卡尔-艾尔是谁?
Yes, but who was Kal-El?
这是超人。
It’s Superman.
不,你说是克拉克。
No, you said it was Clark.
克拉克是谁?
Who is Clark?
克拉克是他的人名。
Clark is his human name.
克拉克.
Clark.
我们离开时他还是个婴儿。
He was an infant when we left.
氪星的最后一个儿子。
The last son of Krypton. I…
我被派来保护他。
I was sent to protect him.
看起来他从未在这个宇宙中到达过地球。
It looks like he never made it to Earth in this Universe.
我们的豆荚,他们一定已经分开了。
Our pods, They must have separated.
等等,所以你以为一个婴儿
会保护我们免受这个佐德家伙的伤害?
Wait, so you thought a baby was
gonna protect us from this Zod guy?
佐德将军来了?
General Zod is here?
他一定跟踪了我吊舱的信♥号♥♥。
He must have tracked my pod’s signal.
我得走了。
I have to go.
不,不要等待。
No, don’t wait.
你必须恢复你的力量。
You have to regain your strength.
嘿巴里,
Hey Barry,
带她去屋顶…
take her to the roof…
把她放到阳光下。
and put her into the sun.
是
Yeah
是的,无论你喜欢哪里…
Yeah, wherever you like it…
如果你用阳光充电,我祝贺你,因为我已经尝试过了。
If you charge it with sunlight, I congratulate you because I have tried.
我们带上它怎么样?
How about we take that with us?
我现在可以转身了吗?
Can I turn around now?
你穿着红色斗篷吗?
Are you dresssed in a red cape?
你悬浮?
You’re levitating?
总是有那么多噪音吗?
Is there always so much noise?
噪音很大吗?
Is there a lot of noise?
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
你觉得如何…
Do you feel how…
强或…
strong or…
是的。看来你已经很强大了。
Yes. It seems that you are already strong.
你知道,巴里爷爷在那边…
You know, Grandpa Barry down there…
他说如果我们不阻止佐德上尉,他将杀死数千人。
He says that if we don’t stop Captain Zod, he will kill thousands of people.
数十亿人。