伙计。
Dude.
这个地方是直牛。
This place is straight beeves.
牛肉?
Beeves?
巴里.
Barry.
我差点死了…
I almost died…
在深渊
in an abyss
克拉克·肯特在美国。
12,805 Clark Kents in the US.
这就是我所想的吗?
Is this what I think it is?
天哪。
Holy Shit.
我小时候经常在新闻上看到这个东西。
I used to see this thing on the news, when I was a kid.
好的,精细搜索。出生日期。
OK. Fine search. Date of birth.
他不是出生的,而是他来的。
He wasn’t born, he arrived.
巴里,看。
Barry, look.
我很忙。
I’m busy.
用什么?
With what?
寻找不明物体。
Looking for unidentified objects.
进入地球大气层…
Entering Earth atmosphere…
过去50年中堪萨斯州附近的任何地方。
anywhere near Kansas, in the last 50 years.
他有一扇通往NASA的后门。
He has a backdoor into NASA.
他当然有。
Of course he has.
是的,但是巴里,看看这个。
Yeah, but Barry, check this out.
他的包笑了。
His bag laughs.
小丑的笑包(杰克·尼科尔森,蝙蝠侠 – 1989)
Joker’s Laughing Bag (Jack Nicholson, Batman – 1989)
Can’t you take anything seriously?
别胡闹了。
Stop messing around.
伙计,来吧。
Dude, come on.
你见过这个地方吗?
Have you seen this place?
太神奇了。
It’s amazing.
你好。
Hello.
如果这件事的严重性没有为你沉没。
Had the gravity of this not sunk in for you.
别胡闹了,巴里。
Stop messing around, Barry.
我就不说了。
I won’t say it again.
对不起妈妈。
Sorry mom.
闭嘴。
闭嘴。
Shut up.
Shut up.
你不知道自己有多幸运。
You have no idea how lucky you are.
你不知道。你认为一切都是理所当然的。
You have no idea. You take everything for granted.
你甚至不欣赏。
You don’t even appreciate.
你只是四处走动,觉得你太有趣了,太酷了。
You just walk around thinking you are so funny and so cool.
这很尴尬。
And it’s embarrassing.
因为你不是这些东西中的任何一个。
Because you are not any of those things.
嘿,搞砸你,伙计。
Hey, screw you, man.
除了你要求的一切,我什么也没做。
I’ve done nothing but everything you’ve asked.
你让我被闪电击中。
You made me get struck by lightning.
我赤身裸体地摔倒在地上。
I fell naked through the floor.
我吓坏了约翰逊太太。现在可能不得不搬家了。
I terrified Mrs. Johanson.
Now probably gonna have to move.
你甚至不告诉我你为什么在这里。
And you don’t even tell me why you’re here.
你至少能告诉我,你为什么无缘无故地对我如此刻薄吗?
Could you at least tell me why you are being so mean to me, for no reason?
你用猴子当飞镖板。
You used monkey as a dart board.
等什么?
Wait what?
算了。
Forget it.
猴子?
The monkey?
所以你因为玩玩具而生我的气?
So you are mad at me for playing with a toy?
这不是玩具。
It’s not a toy.
妈妈给我们买♥♥了这只猴子。
Mom bought us this monkey.
因为她叫我们猴子…
Because she calls us monkey…
她总是给我们猴子的东西。
she gives us monkey stuff all the time.
右
Right.
看。
Look.
对不起。
I’m sorry.
我不太善于与人相处。
I’m not really good with people.
甚至我自己。
Even myself.
哦,来吧…
Oh, come on…
你没那么坏。
you’re not that bad.
有时只是有点鸡♥巴♥,但是….
Just be kind of a dick sometimes but….
让我们面对现实吧,我很讨厌。
let’s face it i am pretty obnoxious.
我只是很兴奋。
I just get excited.
来吧。
Come on.
这个地方很酷,对吧?
This place is pretty cool, right?
是的。
Yeah.
对,很酷。
Right, cool.
我让你工作。
I let you work.
我知道你在那里。
I know you’re there.
你知道我被困在什么地方。
You know what I’m stuck on.
你对意大利面说的那件事。
That thing you said with the spaghetti.
你说有些交叉点总是不可避免的。
You said there were certain intersections
that would always be inevitable.
从你的朋友阿尔弗雷德那里得到bw-你有一个阿尔弗雷德。
TO BW FROM YOUR FRIEND ALFRED
– You had an Alfred.
我的布鲁斯有一个阿尔弗雷德。
My Bruce has an Alfred.
不同的世界。不同的时间。
Different worlds. Different times.
然而,它就在那里。
Yet, there it is.
某些人。
Certain people.
某些事件。
Certain events.
某些意大利面条。
Certain strands of spaghetti.
像磁铁一样互相吸引。
Drawn to each other like, like magnets.
我读过所有关于时间悖论和因果循环的文章,但是……
I’ve read all about temporal paradoxes and causal loops, but…
这还不止于此。
This is more than that.
不可避免的交叉点或任何理论都无法预料的事情,因为……
Inevitable intersections or something none of
the theories could have anticipated, because…
嗯,你怎么解释,除了…
well, how do you explain that, except for…
命运。
fate.
你在听。
You are listening.
我很抱歉你的父母。
I’m sorry about your parents.
我试图拯救我的。
I was trying to save mine.
一定有办法。
And there must be a way.
有办法巴里。继续努力,继续努力。
There is a way Barry.
Keep trying, keep trying.
韦恩公♥司♥
WAYNE COMPANIES
我找到了。
I found it.
巴里,醒醒。
Barry, wake up.
– 克拉克被雇佣兵团关押…
小行星撞击…船上的外星生命…
– Clark is being held by a mercenary group…
ASTEROID IMPACT… ALIEN LIFE ON BOARD…
在西伯利亚黑遗址。
已恢复调查…西伯利亚…
in a siberian black site.
RECOVERED FOR INVESTIGATION… SIBERIA…
起床巴里。
Get up Barry.
我的猫着火了。
My cat is on fire.
我们要去俄♥罗♥斯♥。
We’re going to Russia.
三
Three
咖啡?
Coffee?
我们将如何到达俄♥罗♥斯♥?
How will we get to Russia?
我要帮你找到超人。
I’m going to help you find Superman.
然后…
And then…
你只能靠自己。
you are on your own.
是…
Yeah…
你…
You’re…
你是。
you are.
是的。
Yeah.
我是蝙蝠侠。
I’m Batman.
那么计划是什么?
So what’s the plan?
我们去什么?干掉超人,在它变得丑陋之前逃跑?
Let’s go to what? Take out Superman and escape before it turns ugly?
我不知道。
I don’t know.
你应该问他。
You should ask him.
-你问他。
– 你应该问他。
– You ask him.
– You should ask him.
是
Yeah
我不是在问他。
I am not asking him.
为什么不呢?我以为蝙蝠侠应该是朋友。
Why not? I thought Batman
was supposed to be a friend.
不是这个。不是这个蝙蝠侠。
Not this one. Not this Batman.
我们在这里。
We’re here.
激活悬停模式。
Activating hover mode.
弹射座椅,打开。