巴里·艾伦初级法医技术员
BARRY ALLEN JUNIOR FORENSIC TECHNICIAN
美好的一天。
Excellent day.
低卡路里- 是的,谢谢。你也是。
LOW CALORIES
– Yes, thank you. You too.
早上好。我要给你什么?
Good morning. What am I going to give you?
卷发女士在哪里?
Where is curly hair lady?
莎拉?
Sarah?
她病了,或者至少她是这么说的。
She’s sick, or at least that what she says.
她有新男朋友了。
She’s got a new boyfriend.
我能给你什么?
What can I get you?
通常是我的平常
Usually it’s my usual
通常她已经准备好了,因为通常我已经迟到了。
and usually she has it ready, because usually I’m already late.
好吧,不要让我悬念。
Well, don’t keep me in suspense.
这是包子上的PB和BRHC。
It’s a PB and BRHC on a bun.
好吧,所以PB应该是花生酱,我猜?
Okay, so PB would be peanut butter, I guess?
是的,还有BR香蕉和葡萄干,
Yes, and BR bananas and raisins,
H是蜂蜜,C是奶酪,都放在面包上。
H would be honey, and C cheese, all served on a bun.
你有幸拥有快速的新陈代谢吗?
Are you blessed with a fast metabolism.
你在跑马拉松还是什么?
Are you running a marathon or something?
你知道,我姐姐曾经跑过一次马拉松,
You know, my sister ran a marathon once,
上帝让她的灵魂安息。
God rest her soul.
她没有死。
She’s not dead.
她只是筋疲力尽。
She’s just exhausted.
我们明白了,沙龙。你跑了。
We get it, Sharon. You ran.
但每个人都必须在早上工作。
But everyone has to work in the morning.
是的,我必须去上班。
Yes, I have to go to work.
我还有三分钟
I have three minutes to go
对不起,我有点急于吃三明治。
and sorry, i’m in a bit of a rush for the sandwich.
你不能急于吃一个好的三明治,伙计。
You can’t rush a good sandwich, dude.
阿尔弗雷德
ALFRED
阿尔弗雷德,我真的不会说话。
Alfred, I really can’t talk.
早上好,艾伦先生。
Good morning, Mr. Allen.
不,我来晚了。
No, I’m late.
我饿了,卷发女孩不在这里,
And I’m starving, and the curly-haired girl isn’t here,
她的名字叫莎拉,她有男朋友。
and her name is Sarah, and she has a boyfriend.
我们在哥谭将军那里有一个情况。
We have a situation at the Gotham General.
一起抢劫失控了。
A robbery gone wrong.
现在是中午。
It’s in the middle of the morning.
为什么我们的蝙蝠朋友竟然还醒着?
Why is our bat-friend even awake?
呼唤超人。
Call Superman.
这是我想到的第一件事。
That was the first thing I thought.
目前,他另有约定。
Currently, he is otherwise engaged.
危地马拉火山喷发
VOLCANO ERUPTS IN GUATEMALA
经典。
Classic.
戴安娜呢?
What about Diana?
我的另一个第一个想法。
My other first thought.
她不接,挺烦人的。
It’s rather annoying that she is not picking up.
你到底有多少个第一想法…
How many first thoughts exactly did you have…
在你首先想到我之前?
before your first thought was of me?
这从来都不是关于她的。这是关于我的。
It’s never about her.
It’s about me.
对不起,我的三明治准备好了吗?
I am sorry, is my sandwich ready?
我去年在船上吸取了教训。
I learned my lesson on the boat last year.
让我姐姐宿醉的玩意,当时她喝醉了。
The things my sister hangs out with, when she’s drunk.
也是对我母亲朋友的个人评论,
Also personal comments about my mother’s friends,
这对我来说似乎很正常。
which seems normal to me.
天哪!
Oh my god!
闪电侠!
Flash!
– 嗨。
– 我爱你!
– Hi.
– I love you!
谢谢。
Thank you.
– 你看起来也很好。
– 哦,我的上帝!
– You seem very nice also.
– Oh my God!
把你转接给韦恩先生。
Pass you into Mr. Wayne.
哦,请不要。
Oh, please don’t.
对不起,如果这听起来很奇怪
Sorry if this sounds weird
但你真的在吃那块糖果吗?
but are you actually eating that candy bar?
也许你可以把它扔给我。
Maybe you could throw it to me.
– 以正义的名义。
– 是的,是的。
– In the name of justice.
– Yes, yes.
我现在需要你在这里,巴里。
I need you here now, Barry.
嗨,布鲁斯。是的,
我…
Hi Bruce. Yes,
I’m…
马上就到。
coming.
哥特城市界限哥谭郊线
GOTHIC CITY LIMIT
GOTHAM COUNTY LINE
医院出口 距离6.5公里。
HOSPITAL EXIT 6.5 KM away.
不!
No!
嘿…不,不,不!
Hey… No, no. No!
布鲁斯,这是一团糟。
Bruce, this is a huge mess.
你为什么不在这里?
Why aren’t you here?
布鲁斯,为什么听起来你好像是在逃离现场?
Bruce, why does it sound
like you’re fleeing the scene?
法尔科内的白♥痴♥孩子决定尝试干一票大的。
Falcone’s idiot kid decided to
try to play in the big leagues.
他召集了一个小组,闯入了哥谭将军的实验室。
He put a crew together and broke
into the lab of Gotham General.
偷走了一种高度致命的病毒。
Stole a highly deadly virus.
我拦截了他们,但他们炸开一条路逃跑了。
I intercepted them, but they
blasted their way off.
你可以处理医院的情况,巴里。
You can handle the hospital, Barry.
总得有人拯救世界其他地方,所以我要这样做。
Somebody has to save the rest of
the world, so I was going to do that.
你不介意。
You don’t mind.
听起来没错,布鲁斯。
Sounds about right, Bruce.
布鲁斯静音
BRUCE MUTED
“谢谢你把我从天坑里救出来,闪电侠。
“Thanks for saving me from the sinkhole, Flash.”
巴里,地下室的煤气和水管破裂了
Barry, the gas and water pipes ruptured.
In the basement.
好的。
Right.
在上面。
On it.
你能打开它吗?
Can you open it?
它被卡住了。
It’s stuck.
请什么都没用。
Nothing works, please.
我的上帝!
My God!
让我们看看,阿尔弗雷德。
Let’s see, Alfred.
我开始接受我本质上是……
I have come to accept
that I am essentially the…
正义联盟的看门人,这很糟糕,
Janitor of the Justice League,
which sucks,
但我已经接受了它。
But I’ve come to accept it.
但是,我不禁注意到,总是……
But, I can’t help but notice,
that always…
好像是蝙蝠乱七八糟,我正在收拾。
It seems to be a Bat-mess,
that I’m cleaning up.
停止
STOP
是的,我知道对吗?
Yes, I know right?
小心!
Look out!
如果我的计算是正确的,历史也会证明它们通常是正确的,
If my calculations are correct, and
history will prove they usually are,
基础破坏即将导致东翼的倒塌。
the foundational damage is about to
cause the collapse of the East Wing.
东翼没问题。
East Wing is fine.
这很好,因为我的速度是照明。
Which is good, because my speed is lighting.
低卡路里
– 空跑,阿尔弗雷德。
LOW CALORIES
– Running on empty, Alfred.
你听到了吗?那是我的肚子。
Do you hear that? That’s my stomach.
不不不,是东翼的倒塌。
No no.
It’s the collapse of the East Wing.
巴里,十三楼。
Barry, thirteenth floor.
有…宝贝。
There’s a…
baby.
淋浴
A Shower
临界
CRITICAL
峰值能量
PEAK ENERGY
治疗狗
THERAPY DOG
艾伦先生,你让我感到非常自豪。
Mr. Allen, you’ve made me very proud.
很多母亲都非常高兴。
And a lot of mothers very happy.
确定

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!