他妈的
I was not with a woman last night. I was out with Parry!
我和帕里在一起
The moron?
那傻子?
He’s not a moron.
他不是傻子
Who’s Lydia?
谁是莉迪亚?
Lydia is the girl that Parry likes.
她是帕里喜欢的女孩
I thought–
我想
What? -You wouldn’t understand.
你想怎么? -你不会明白
Don’t talk to me like I’m stupid. That pisses me off.
别认为我很蠢
I’m sorry. I feel indebted to the guy, okay?
好,对不起,我觉得欠了他好,对不起,我觉得欠了他
What’s that mean?
这是什么意思?
There, you see? -What does it mean?
你不是明白吗?
I thought that if I could help him in some way
我想,如我能帮他
get him this girl that he loves
得到这女孩
that maybe, you know
或许 你该知道
things would change for me.
会对我有改变
Forget it. It’s a dumb fucking idea.
算了吧,这不成的
You big galoot. You are such a mess.
你这人真是的
Well, listen.
听着
Stranger things
奇怪的事
have been known
是会
to happen.
发生的
Who is this?
谁?
Hello, Lydia!
你好,莉迪亚
This is Jack Lucas. I’m calling from Video Spot Video Rentals.
我是“录影带天下”的卢卡
Lydia, you are a major credit-card holder, are you not?
你有用信♥用♥卡♥吧?
I’ve got some good news for you.
我有好消息要告诉你
Of several credit-card holders, in conjunction with several companies–
因你是信♥用♥卡♥公♥司♥的顾客
Which ones? Which ones?
哪一间?
All of them.
全部
Which means that you have just won a free membership at our store.
你成了本店的免费会员
How did this happen?
怎会这样的?
My name was–
我的名字 怎
Is my name on a list?
么会的?
Did you pick it out of a hat?
你们随意乱选的吗?
It was a list.
不是
Were a lot of people there? Or just you?
有很多人一起中奖吗?
There were .

What’s the difference?
这有什么分别?
I’ve never won anything in my life.
因我从没得过奖
And I don’t even have a VCR–
也没录影机
You’ll get a free VCR with a membership–
你可免费借录影机直到你买♥♥后
For a short time, until you get your own.
你应该冷静一下来
Why don’t you come on down to the store
你为何不来我们的商店
check it out, see if you’re interested.
来查查你是不是得奖了
Did Phyllis tell you to call me and–
是会计部的菲利斯叫你打来吗?
Did Phyllis in Accounting do that?
是她付钱叫你这样做的吗?
No, I told you, you won a contest!
不是,我告诉过你 你中奖了
You have just–
你有了 ..
This is gonna be rough.
这太难了
This is gonna be rough.
这太难了
Well, I need to warm up.
我需要热身
I’m Anne Morrow Lindbergh. I can’t find my baby!
我是安妮林登,我找不到孩子
I knew I could make you smile.
我知道我逗你笑
Look, one chorus and then you’re out of there.
注意 唱玩一首歌♥就走人
Jack, I’m a man with a mission.
杰克,我是身兼重任的人
I can’t believe I’m on a first-name basis with these people.
我难以致信我会和这些人合作
Can I help you?
要我帮忙吗?
Is a mousy little woman named Lydia here?
这有个长的像老鼠的莉迪亚吗?
If you wait, I’ll get–
你等会,我去叫
It’s a personal message.
这是私事
I have to deliver it. -You can’t go back there!
我必须亲自传达 你不能去那儿
Lydia Sinclair?
莉迪亚辛克?
You must be she.
你一定就是了
Our card.
我们的会员卡
It’ll be like you work here.
这样就像这里的工作人员
What am I qualified to do?
但我还要做什么?
Sort, you know.
很多事情
Yeah, this’ll be good.
这样就好了
You’ll smell like a forest.
使你有森林气息
Hello. My name is Lydia Sinclair.
你好,我是莉迪亚辛克
Oh, hi. How you doing?
噢 你好
Congratulations. Jack Lucas. Nice to meet you.
恭喜,我是杰克卢卡
Anne Napolitano. Video Spot owner.
这是安妮纳波 录像店老板
Hello. Congratulations.
你好,恭喜
And this is our coworker
这位是我们的同事
Parry. Parry .
帕里帕里
Parry Parry?
帕里帕里?
No, just Parry.
不,只是帕里
Like Moses.
像摩西的名字一样
How do we do this?
我应怎样做?
Well, first we’ll have you sign out an official membership card there.
这个 先在会员卡上签名
Sign that, if you would, and we’ll have that laminated for you.
我们会给它弄个护页
Would you laminate Miss Sinclair’s card?
帕里,你来弄护页好吗?
Oh, yeah.
噢 行
This will last you a year
这个有效期为一年
after which you can renew, if you wish, at a membership discount.
过了一年你还可更换 会员可享受优♥惠♥
Yeah, but not for free, right?
但不是免费的,对吗?
You get 10 videos.
你有10盒录像带
Free?
免费?
Free. -Only the first 10.
免费 仅仅起初的十盒
After that, they’re $2.99 a rental.
这之后 你就要交2.99美元的租金
All right, all right. Go on.
行了 快去
Go on.
快去
Can I help you? -No, no. I can look myself.
要我帮忙吗? 不,我自己能行
Hell Merchants. Good choice.
“地狱商人”,很好
I don’t like horror movies.
我不喜欢恐怖电影
How about
“紫面包” .
The Purple Bread?
.如何?
It’s a big new Speizak’s film. Let’s see.
这是新的电影 让我看看
It’s set against a sweeping background of a Polish bakery.
背景是波兰面包店
Polish! That’s a Polish bakery. That’s why it’s in subtitles.
波兰!是波兰面包店,所以有字幕
Don’t like love– Polish love stories.
我不喜欢波兰爱情故事
I like musicals.
我喜欢有音乐的
Musicals?
音乐的?
Over here.
这边
Here’s our entertainment centre.
这是我们的娱乐中心
Here’s Fred Astaire. That’s good.
这里有雷德阿斯泰很不错
Yeah, Jolson. Mammy.
还有乔森
Have you got any Ethel Merman? -Ethel Merman?
有埃塞尔默曼的吗? —埃塞尔默曼?
We’re all out of Ethel Merman.
我们卖♥♥完了
What a gyp! -That sucks.
真是的!
I think I actually ordered some just the other day.
实际上我们已经订购了些 过几天就到
Did you or didn’t you?
是真还是假?
Yeah. They’ll be in soon.
他们很快就到
I’ll come back then.
那我迟些再来
Miss Sinclair, your card. Don’t forget it.
辛克小姐,你的卡,别忘了
I like your nails.
你的指甲很美
Where’d you get them done?
在哪里弄的?
Actually, l .
事实上
I do them myself. I used to work in a beauty parlour.
是我自己弄的,我曾在美容店工作过
I like the stars. -You know, Anne
我喜欢星星
does other people. Sort of as a sideline.
其实安妮也帮别人做
She could do your nails.
她可以帮你做
How much?
多少钱?
Well, you’re a member. -Forty dollars.
噢,你是会员 –40美元
Forty dollars?
40美元?
When will you do them? -I don’t know.
何时帮我做? –我不知道
Tonight?
今晚?
Tonight.
今晚
Thank you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!