像这年纪的女人
I’m a person. There’s a person here. This is kid stuff!
我是大人,这只是小孩玩意
You come, you go. All I do is cook, like a jerk!
你来去无踪,我只是在煮饭
You waste a good lasagne.
你浪费了好东西
I don’t need this. Find yourself another dope.
我不要这样,你另找一个吧
Son of a bitch!
你这混♥蛋♥
God, what a beautiful night, Jack.
今晚很美
Don’t you think it’s time to go now?
是否该走了?
Running around in the day is okay
一天走走很好
but at night, we could be killed by a variety of people.
晚上在这里会被人杀掉
That’s stupid, Jack.
你很蠢
This park is mine as much as it is theirs.
这公园是大家的
Is it fair that they can keep us out?
把我们撵出去公平吗?
To make us think we might get killed?
让我想想,我们可能被杀掉
I think it’s very fair. -I don’t.
我不认为这公平,
What are you doing? -I’m cloud-busting. You ever done it?
你在干什么?碎云
Lie back, concentrate on the clouds and break them apart with your mind.
你想着云会碎,要赤♥裸♥进行
But you have to be nude. -You can’t do this!
当你必须裸体
You can’t be naked in a field in New York. It’s too Midwestern.
这是心灵力量 -你不能在纽约赤♥裸♥
Come on, Jack. It’s wild! It’s really freeing!
这里不是中西部 -这是野性和自♥由♥
Your nipples are hard, little guy’s dangling.
风吹着身体,小♥弟♥弟♥在风中荡
Come on! -What are you afraid of?
来,你怕什么?
You’re pissing me off.
这是疯的,我要走了
We’re bare-assed naked in the middle of it!
来,解放自己
I’m not doing this. This is nuts!
来,解放自己
I’m leaving. -Free yourself!
我在解放自己
You know why dogs do this? It feels good!
狗赤♥裸♥,因这样的感觉好
I’m not doing that.
我不做这些
Yes, yo!
是的,不
I’m leaving. -Come on. Get back to your roots.
我走了 –来,这是人的基本状态
The man talks to invisible people, he sees invisible horses
他和看不到的人说话
and he’s naked in the middle of Central Park.
又赤♥裸♥裸躺在中♥央♥公园
I’m not surprised, I’m out of my mind to be here!
这不奇怪,我疯了才到这里
Who are you talking to?
你在和谁说话?
I’m talking to the little people!
和小胖子
Are they here?
他们在这里吗?
They’re saying, “Jack, go to the liquor store
去酒馆找杰克丹尼尔
findeth the Jack of Daniels that ye may be shitfaced!
你一定是笨蛋
Doolang, doolang!”
他们这样说? -你疯了
They said that?
他们说了这些?
You are out of your fucking mind!
你真的疯了
Bingo!
看着
Come on. Free up the little guy. Let him flap in the breeze.
来,让小♥弟♥弟♥在风中自♥由♥摇动
Nothing’s happening.
什么也没有
Concentrate.
集中精神
What if some homophobic jogger runs by
如有人杀了我们会怎样?
and kills us to get back at his father?
然后回去说:
“Jack Lucas, found dead next to a dead, naked man.
“杰克卢卡和裸男死在一起”
The two were dead. His companion was naked.”
他俩都死了,他的同伴赤♥裸♥
I hate it when they say “companion.” It’s so insinuating.
我讨厌“同伴”,像别有意思
Probably boost the sales of my biography.
但那会使我的自传畅销
The public has a fascination with celebrity murders involving nakedness.
大家喜欢名人的死涉及这种事
I may be going out on a limb here, but you don’t seem like a happy camper.
我可能错了,但你像不快乐
Did you ever hear the story of the Fisher King?
你听过“国王与圣杯”?
Begins with the king as a boy having to sleep alone
他还是小孩时,曾夜探森林
in the forest to prove his courage so he can become king.
在森林证明他的勇气最后成为国王
While he’s spending the night alone
他独自一人,见到神圣的幻象
he’s visited by a sacred vision.
他有一种神圣的幻觉
Out of the fire appears the Holy Grail
神圣的圣杯在火中出现
symbol of God’s divine grace.
有神的光环
A voice said to him, “You shall be keeper of the Grail
并有声音说
so that it may heal the hearts of men.”
“你会有可医治心灵的圣杯”
But the boy was blinded by greater visions of a life
但他的心正沉醉于权力、名声
filled with power and glory and beauty.
装满权利光荣美女
And in this state of radical amazement
他非常惊讶
he felt for a brief moment, not like a boy
并觉得自己不像小孩
but invincible.
但不可征服
Like God.
而像神
So he reached in the fire to take the Grail
他伸手去取圣杯,它消失不见
and the Grail vanished
圣杯消失了
Ieaving him with his hand in the fire to be terribly wounded.
他的手在火中严重烧伤了
Now, as this boy grew older
他越长大
his wound grew deeper.
伤口越深
Until one day
直至一天
Iife for him lost its reason.
生命对他失却意义
He had no faith in any men, not even himself.
他对人没有信心,对自己也是
He couldn’t love
他不能去爱
or feel loved. He was sick with experience.
也不能被爱
He began to die.
他厌恶自己的人生,快要死了
One day, a fool wandered into the castle
一天,有一个蠢人走进皇宫
and found the king alone.
他所看到的不是国王,只是人
And being a fool, he was simple-minded. He didn’t see a king.
像个傻瓜,他没看到国王
He only saw a man alone
只看到一个人
and in pain.
在痛苦中
And he asked the king, “What ails you, friend?”
他问国王“你怎么了?”
And the king replied:
国王回答说
“I’m thirsty and I need some water to cool my throat.”
“我很渴”我要一些水
So the fool took a cup from beside his bed, filled it with water
那人就倒了一杯水
and handed it to the king.
交给了他
And as the king began to drink
国王开始喝
he realized his wound was healed.
他感到伤口在痊癒
He looked and there was the Holy Grail
手中拿的就是圣杯
that which he sought all of his life.
一生追求的圣杯
He turned to the fool and said:
他惊讶地说:
“How could you find that which my brightest and bravest could not?”
“你怎找到连我最勇敢的人都找不的杯子?”
The fool replied:
那人说我不知道
“l don’t know.
我不知道
I only knew that you were thirsty.”
我只知道你很渴
It’s very beautiful.
这故事很动听吧?
I think I heard that at a lecture once. I don’t know.
我应是在课堂上听到的
It was a professor .
我是 教授之类的
At Hunt–
在亨特
How come you never ask that girl for a date?
为何你不约会那女孩?
I can’t ask, I have to earn her.
我要做出色的事以博得她欢心
Come on, this is the 20th century. You don’t have to earn a woman.
现在不用这样
Maybe after we get the Grail.
我们得到圣杯再说吧
But she could help you get the Grail.
她可帮你拿到它
You know, I mean, women are great.
女人很能干
They make homes
她们照顾家
and they kill the livestock
他们会杀家禽
so the knights can go and get Grails.
所以骑士们能去得到圣杯
Slaughter villages with a clear head.
带着清醒的脑子屠♥杀♥村民
Where would King Arthur be without Guinevere?
如亚瑟王没格温娜维尔会怎样
Happily married, probably.
或有愉快的婚姻
Well, that’s a bad example. But trust me on this.
这不是好例子
A woman who loves you keeps you going, gives you strength.
但女人的爱能使你不断前进
Makes you feel like you can do anything.
你会觉得自己是万能的
Is that what your girlfriend does for you?
你的女朋友使你这样?
Sure, yeah.

Get out of the fucking way!
让开
Yes. Two Hearts Publishing?
两心出版社?
May I speak to Lydia, please?
莉迪亚在吗?
Lydia? Who is Lydia?
谁是莉迪亚?
I don’t know her last name.
我不知她的姓
You are calling Lydia from my apartment?
你到我这找她?
You must think I’m some dope.
别把我当傻子
You son of a bitch!
你这混♥蛋♥
Her name is Lydia! -You stay out all night long.
你整晚不回来,又没电♥话♥
You stroll in here at noon.
你中午在这来回走动
You think I need this? I don’t.
你竟对我这样?不
Oh, shit!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!