我知道你是谁
You’re an intelligent– -Let go!
你是有学识的
You taught at Hunter College!
曾在亨特学院教书,是老师
Parry, you’re a teacher!
你是个老师
What are you looking at?
你在看什么?
He’s afraid of you.
他害怕你
We’ve got him! Come on!
我们去追他,来
Holy shit!
我晕
We got him, Jack!
呼吸困难,我快死了
Yes!
是的
I’ve got you!
我拽住你了
I’m dying.
我快死了
I can’t breathe.
呼吸困难
Isn’t this a beautiful spot?
这里是否很美?
Who have we been chasing?
你在追谁?
Can I ask this question now?
我现在能问了吧?
He’s gone now.
他走了
We had him on the run.
我们让他走了
If we had horses, we’d have had his ass.
如果我们有马,就能追到他
Who?
我们在追谁?
What?
什么?
Who have we been chasing?
我们在追随
I thought you saw him.
我以为你看到他
Saw who?
看到谁?
The Red Knight.
红骑士
I gave you the money.
我给钱给你了
You want to keep it, fine.
你留着那些钱
You want to give it away, fine.
或是给人都可以
I just want You to know I did give him the money, okay?
我只是要你知道我给你钱了
Are we clear?
我们俩清了
Who are you talking to, Jack?
你在和谁说话
Help me! Somebody, please!
救命
Heaven be praised for an opportunity to fulfill my profession.
这是天赐机会让我做要做的事
These cries proceed from a miserable person in need of my aid.
这些叫声表示他需要我保护
This is too hard.
这太辛苦了
Help me!
救我
You lady on the horse, please trample me!
你这骑马的人,请践踏我
Over here!
这里
No, no. Get away from me!
不,你走开
We won’t hurt you. I won’t hurt you!
我不会伤害你
That’s what the other guy said. Leave me alone!
他也是这样说
I want to help you.
我想帮你
No, I want to go. Please, let me go now!
我想死,让我死
Scarecrow, they knocked your stuffing out. Let me help.
我扶你起来
No, I want a debutante on a horse to step on me.
我想被那淑女的马践踏,走开
Leave me alone.
让我单独待着
Sorry, but the debutante days are over.
淑女时代已过去了
Isn’t it awful?
那很可怕
Poor little Gloria.
可怜的格丽亚
Poor Brenda Frazier.
可怜布伦达佛雷
They ruined them. They ate them alive!
他们吃了她们
What about Slim Keith? That Guggenheim girl?
基恩呢?
Imposters! Leave me alone.
骗子,放开我
Jack, lend a hand.
杰克,来帮忙
He should sleep it off. Somebody’ll take care of him.
让他睡在这里,会有人帮他的
Who? Mother Teresa? She’s retired. It’s just us.
谁?德兰修女已退休
Maybe he wants to stay. You want to stay?
或许他想留下来
Oh, yeah, sure. I’ll just love bleeding in horseshit.
好,我喜欢在马屎里流血
How very Gandhi-esque of you.
你真像甘地
No, please– -Doctor!
不,医生
I was born in a place like this. I don’t want to be here.
我的出生地像这里,我想走
Please, let me .
请让我
Take care of him.
照顾好他
I want to go. Please let me go.
我想去,请让我去
Where do you want to go?
你想去哪
A nice place that I know about.
去一处好地方
We can go there later.
我们迟些可以去
We can’t go there tonight.
我们可今晚去?
Maybe. Where do you want to go? -We can’t. No, we can’t.
或许吧,你想去哪里? -不能的
Hey, come on.
过来
Where do you want to go?
你想去哪里?
Venice!
威尼斯
Like Katharine Hepburn in Summertime.
像赫伯恩在“夏季”
Why can’t I be Katharine Hepburn?
为何我不是凯瑟琳赫伯恩?
I want to die!
我想死,
I just want to die!
我只想死
That’s it!
就为这个
Okay, ready?
准备?
I’m in the wrong place. -Aren’t we all?
我来错地方了 -大家不都也是吗?
Don’t hold back. Okay!
别停下, “我喜欢读好书 ”
Where will I put the children? Goddamn daughter-in-law!
那孩子怎样?你这混♥蛋♥儿媳
Comes in looking for dust balls.
近来找一个垃圾球
Get the fuck out of my dining room, you asshole!
离开我的饭厅?混♥蛋♥
Wonderful feeling, but you’re stretching.
感觉真好,但你很紧张,来
Come on, tempo. Allegro, people, allegro.
过来
When you .
当你
Did you lose your mind all of a sudden, or was it a slow, gradual process?
你是突然变疯还是逐渐变的?
Well, I’m a singer by trade.
我是一个歌♥手
Summer stock, nightclub revues, that sort of thing.
在夜♥总♥会♥等唱歌♥
And God, I absolutely lived for it.
我为此而生
I can do Gypsy, every part. I can do it backwards.
我懂“吉卜赛”,非常熟
Then one night, in the middle of singing “Funny”
但有一晚我唱歌♥时
suddenly it hit me.
那打中我
What does all this mean?
“这是什么意思?”
I mean, that, plus the fact that I’d watched all my friends die.
我的意思是,我看着我的朋友死去
Sound like a veteran, don’t l?
像个老兵吧
Fuck off! -My dad would be so proud of me.
我爸会为我骄傲
Pizza!
披萨
About time.
是时候了
Never gonna find her in this crowd.
这么多人,我们不会找到她
She’s like clockwork. She comes here at the same time every day.
她常在同一时间来,她迟到了
She’s late.
她迟到了
Thank you.
谢谢 -帕里?
Did you hear Jimmy Nickels got picked up yesterday?
你听到吉米尼古被捕的事吗?
Oh, yeah?
什么
He got caught pissing on a bookstore.
他在书店撒尿
Man’s a pig.
他真是混♥蛋♥
No excuse for that. Thank you, babe.
不可原谅,谢谢
We’re heading for social anarchy when people piss on bookstores.
如人人都这样,社会会混乱
Asshole!
屁话
Didn’t even look at you.
那混♥蛋♥,他可没看你
Well, he’s paying, so he don’t have to look.
他有给钱,所以不用看
See, guy goes to work every day, eight hours a day, seven days a week.
一个人每一天工作,一周七天,一天八小时
Gets his nuts so tight in a vice
令他很紧张
he starts questioning the very fabric of his existence.
他开始问为何自己要生存
Then one day, about quitting time
跟着,一天辞职道的时间
boss calls him in the office and says:
老板叫他进去
“Hey, Bob, why don’t you come in here and kiss my ass for me?”
“过来吻我的屁♥股♥”
Well, he says, “Hell with it.
他说,很远
I don’t care what happens.
不会理会后果
I just want to see the expression on his face
只想在用剪刀刺他时看其脸
as I jam this pair of scissors into his arm.”
我把尖刀刺到他的手臂
Then he thinks of me.
跟着他想到我
He says, “Wait a minute.
他说等等,
I got both my arms. I got both my legs.
我还有手有脚
At least I’m not begging for a living.”
最少我不用乞讨过活
Sure enough, Bob’s gonna put those scissors down and pucker right up.
跟着他就放下剪刀,波着脸
See, I’m what you call kind of a moral traffic light, really.
我可以是道德品行交通灯
I’m like saying, “Red. Go no further.”
可以说“红灯,不准前进”
I do not need this!
我不需这些,
A woman my age.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!