他为她疯狂
I appreciate the way you deal with people. I’m a big fan.
我很欣赏你与人打交道的方式,我是你的支持者
I enjoy and appreciate it.
我喜欢你
I especially appreciated it when you told that old schmuck–
我喜欢你告诉那无家可归者
Who does he think he is, talking about the money you made?
他是谁?竟然讨论你的钱?
Who was he to ask Jack Lucas anything?
他问了谁
Asshole.
混♥蛋♥
I listen to you every day.
我每天听他
You are a consistent, integral man. I mean it.
你是一个完美的人
What’s the matter, baby?
什么事?
Can’t sleep?
睡不着?
I’ll tell you something, Anne.
我告诉你,
I really feel cursed.
我受到诅咒
Stop it.
别说下去,
Things will change.
世事会改变的
I feel like I’m a magnet, but I attract shit!
我是吸引坏东西的磁石
Out of all the people in this city
人海茫茫
why’d I meet a man whose wife I killed?
我却遇上死者丈夫
You didn’t kill anybody. Stop it.
你没有杀人,别说了
I wish there was some way I could
我希望这有办法我能
just pay the fine and go home.
若我支付罚款后便没事
I know, I know.
我明白
Oh, baby.
亲爱的
Have you seen Parry?
你有看过帕里吗?
affliction thou hast made me suffer.
苦楚让你我受苦
Deign, princess, to remember thy slave who endures misery for love of thee.
公主,仆人愿为爱承受苦楚
Parry. -Hi, Jack.
帕里 -杰克,你好
I thought you could use–
你也许可以用
Come on.
来吧
She’ll be back.
她会回来的
Isn’t she a vision?
看到她吗?
Yeah, gorgeous. I just wanted to .
很美,看
Come on.
来吧
Wait, wait. Hey, look.
我 且慢
I’m leaving. I’m going. I wanted to give you–
我要走了,我只想给你
Shit!
他妈的
Now!
现在
Here. Come here!
过来这边
This way. Down!
过来这边,弯着腰
She buys a new book every two days.
她每隔两天便会去买♥♥书
Sweetheart, what the hell you doing?
你在搞什么鬼?
She’s into trash. But what are you gonna do?
她真是一团糟,但你有能做什么?
She loves dumplings.
她喜欢吃饺子
That’s her Wednesday ritual.
每周星期三她都吃
Oh, it’s so sweet. She does that every time.
真可爱,她每次都是如此
We’re looking through the window. You got a problem?
我们隔着玻璃有什么不妥吗?
I’m looking through the fucking window! Come on, let’s go.
我们隔着玻璃看不妥吗? 走吧
If they said I’d love a girl who chews jawbreakers, I’d say they were nuts.
我没想过会爱上吃硬糖的女孩
But look at that jaw!
看她的下巴
There she goes.
她走了
You follow her every day, huh?
你每天都跟踪她?
Oh, it’s not like that. I’m deeply smitten.
不是这样,我深深被她迷住
What’s her name? -I don’t know.
她叫什么名字? -不晓得
A cooler!
是冰箱
This is beautiful. Needs work.
是冰箱是冰箱
Here. Come here.
过来
I just would like to help you.
我只想帮你
Fifty dollars?
五十元?
All right, here.
给你
Here’s another 20. Will that do it?
那么多加二十元行吗?
Seventy dollars?
七十元?
How much is this gonna take?
你想要多少?
You’re so nice, l .
你真好
That’s okay.
不用客气
Can I take you to lunch?
吃午饭吗?
No, I gotta go back to work.
不,我要回公♥司♥
Take care of yourself.
你保重
Sell!
卖♥♥
Sell!
卖♥♥
Sell!
卖♥♥
Buy! Buy!
买♥♥ 该死
Fuck them all!
操♥他♥妈♥的
What are you doing? Give that back!
你干什么?拿回来
What are you doing? Jack, let go!
你干什么?
What the fuck are you doing? -Why did you do that?
你在做什么
I gave that to you! -What am l–?
我是把钱给你 我是谁
I don’t know, but I gave it to you to help you, not to help him.
我不知道,但我给钱给你来帮你不是帮他
Do you really want to help me?
你真的想帮我吗
Okay, you can open your eyes.
你能打开你的眼睛了
Pretty impressive, huh?
很惊人吧?
As formidable as it seems, everything has its weakness.
他看起来很可怕 任何东西都有他的弱点
There’s no moat.
这没有护城河
You can’t just break into Langdon Carmichael’s house.
你不能擅闯兰登卡迈的家
He’s done nothing– -I’ll deal with it!
我们再闯进去,圣杯在里面
Let’s go through this again.
别胡说,你不能这样做
Listen to me. -There is the Holy Grail–
世上没有圣杯
Don’t drool or roll your eyes when I say this.
不要转动你的眼睛,当我说这些的时候
But you shouldn’t be doing this. There is no Holy Grail.
但是你不能做这些,这里没有圣杯
Jack, ye of little faith.
杰克 你竟不信神
There must be. What were the Crusades, the Pope’s publicity stunt?
十字军的目标就是圣杯
You heathen, there’s a Grail. Come on.
这里有圣杯
Wait, look. Wait a minute.
等一等
You’re only partly insane.
你并不完全疯癫
People like you can lead semi-normal lives. You can get a job.
可过半正常生活-你可以工作
I have a job, Jack. I have a quest.
我有,我有任务
I take it back. You’re fucking deranged.
你这疯子,你这样做会死的
You’ll get yourself killed getting in.
你会使你自己死掉
That’s so sweet.
那太好了
Now I know what you’re doing. Protecting me.
我知道你现在在做什么了,你在保护我
You think there’s danger.
你认为这样做危险
No, I think you’re a moron, and I don’t want to get in trouble.
不,我认为你是一个白♥痴♥,我不想卷进来
You care!
你关心
First the money, now this.
首先是钱,现在有这个
That’s so sweet. Oh, you fabulous guy, you–!
那太好了,你这个难以致信的家伙
Don’t hug me in public again.
不要又在公众场合拥抱我
“Men with men.” Oh, Jack!
我和你
I love this guy!
我喜欢这个人!
You hear me? I love this guy!
你听到了吗?我喜欢这个人!
Oh, you hear me, jaded city?
喔,你听到了吗?整个城市的人
Will you shut up? -I love Jack! He cares.
你能闭嘴吗? –我喜欢
In this jaded motherfucking city, that you–
在这肮脏的城市
Shut up!
闭嘴
You hear me? I’m loopy about this guy.
你听到我说话了吗,我很喜欢这个家伙
You’re a real human being.
你是好人,是真正的朋支
You’re a friend. A true friend.
你是一个朋友,真正的朋友
I’m not. Believe me.
我不是,
I’m scum. -Come on.
我只是混♥蛋♥
I won’t listen. You’re a good guy.
你是诚实的好人
I’m self-centred. I’m weak.
我太自我中心,又懦弱
I don’t have the willpower of a fly.
我连一点毅力也没有
That’s why the little people sent you. It’s magic–!
所以他们派你来,像魔法般
I don’t believe in little floating people, okay?
我不信有小胖子,世上没魔法
There is no magic!
没有魔法
But you’re still gonna help me. That’s what matters.
但你会帮我,这才重要
Parry, or whatever your name is
帕里,或你原来叫什么也好
you know this isn’t true, the Grail, voices.
你知道这些不全是真实的
Part of you knows it’s not true!
你应该知道一部分
We have to start planning now.
我们要开始计划了
Listen to me!
帕里,听着
You’re acting weird.
你很怪
I know who you are.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!