两个小流氓殴打游侠,成何体统?
Are you a faggot too?
你也是同性恋者?
Faggot? No, but I do believe in fairies.
不,但我相信童话
Not without dinner. -Are you fucking nuts?
不吃晚饭 —你是他妈的傻子?
Viola! Let’s show him what he’s won!
让我告诉你你赢了什么
I advise you to let us go.
我劝你放我们走
You advise us, huh?
你劝我们?
Yes. You’re outnumbered, son.
是的 你是日不多了
Can’t you see?
你没看到吗?
Looks like Night of the Living Dead.
看上去像活死人之夜
Come on, go for it!
过来,来拿呀
They can’t do nothing! -Can’t do nothing.
他们束手无策 束手无策
Can’t do nothing!
束手无策!
Nothing?!
束手无策?
Gentlemen!
绅士们
Oh, look. It’s showtime.
哦 看着 现在是表演时间
You know, boys
孩子们 .
there’s three things in this world that you need:
在这世上你需要三件东西:
Respect for all kinds of life
尊重生命、
a nice bowel movement on a regular basis
好好拉扒屎 和剃刀
and a navy blazer. Oh! And one more thing:
还有一件事:
Never take your eye off the ball!
别有眼无珠!
The ability to be a shithead can be a fabulous advantage.
若你懂得攻击头部更好
Please. Don’t hurt me!
求求你 别伤害我
Why? So you can be healthy when you jump? No.
你跳起来便没事?
You can’t leave me tied up out here alone, you faggot!
别留下我一人
You’re not gonna be alone.
你不会单独一人的
Come and get it!
过来吧
I need a drink!
我要喝酒
I know a fabulous place with great ambiance.
我认识一处好地方
What do you think of the death penalty?
那么死刑呢?
Death’s definitely a penalty. Ain’t no fucking gift.
死亡是惩罚不是他妈的礼物,
Life’s too goddamn short.
生命苦短
Great place, huh?
地方不错吧?
How are you tonight? -Not bad, John. You?
你今晚好吗? 还不差,约翰 你呢?
Can’t complain. -Anybody for a fruit pie?
要果塔吗?
No, thank you. Too fattening. -Crazy fucking .
不用,谢谢,会令人发胖
Have a drink!
喝一杯吧
I better be leaving.
我还是走了好
I think they like you.
我认为他们喜欢你
You were great tonight, Parry.
帕里,你今晚很棒
Welcome back.
欢迎你回来
How you feeling?
你感觉如何?
Have I died? -Oh, no.
我死了吗?-噢 没有
Hey, easy, easy. Want to get up?
不,冷静些,要起来吗?
There you go. Gravity works. Take it real slow. There you go.
要克服地心引力,慢慢来,这边
Take a few breaths, huh?
慢慢呼吸
Where am l?
我在哪里?
It’s my domicile.
是寒舍
It’s my humble abode.
很简陋吧
Want something to eat? Your stomach must be a real tabula rasa.
要吃东西吗? 你的胃一定饿得痛死了
I don’t know if these are raisins or rat shit. You can’t tell.
很难分辨是葡萄干还是老鼠屎
Fruit pie?
果塔怎样?
I was off by a couple of months.
你说得对,我离家数月了
It’s nice to have company.
有个伴真好
Where are my shoes?
我的鞋子呢?
What? -Where?
什么?哪儿?
What? -What?
什么?什么?
Excuse me.
抱歉
What is it? We’ve got company.
什么?我有朋友来
What?
什么?
I knew it. I knew it last night.
我知道 我昨晚就知道
I did too. I did. Don’t–
我也是
He’s The One!
就是他
Can you keep a secret?
你能否保守秘密?
No. -Good.
不能 好极
You know what the little people said? -The “little people”?
你知道那个小人说什么? –那个小人?
You know.
你知道
They said you’re The One.
他们说是你
The one what?
我是什么?
Shut up!
住口!
Get away from him!
别接近他
This’ll get rid–
这样就好了
Wintergreen. So sorry about this.
我对此很抱歉
Oh, there we are.
好了
They said you’re not ready to know yet.
他们说你尚未准备好
I’m not?
我不是?
He is too!
他也是!
Get out of here. Fuck off!
他也是,走开,该死的
Beat it!
打它!
I have rights!
我有权!
Fly up there. Oh, yeah.
对,飞到那边去
Come on! Out of here!
快离开这里
You can’t be in there.
你不能到那里
You’re frightening him!
这样会吓怕他
Do you know who I am?
你认识我是谁吗?
I’m drawing a blank. -Take a guess.
我脑海一片空白 猜猜
Let him guess.
让他猜猜吧
You seem to be some kind of vigilante.
你看来是护卫之类
That happens along the way, of course.
沿途都有但 这是线索
Here’s a clue.
这有个线索
A hood ornament?
头巾饰品?
I’m a knight.
不,我是骑士
On a special quest.
我有特别任务,
And I need help.
故此需要帮手
Quest?
任务?
That’s why they sent you.
那是他们派你来的原因
The little– -Yes, yes.
那个小 对,对
You see, they work for Him.
你明白,他们为他工作
So do l.
我也是
Him?
他?
God.
是上帝
I’m the janitor of God.
我是上帝的仆人
I know.
我知道
I know how you feel.
我知道你的感受
They came to me about a year ago.
他们一年前来找我
I was sitting on the john, having a really satisfying bowel movement.
我当时在厕所大便
Those ones that border on mystical, where you’re like .
那时的情况是这样
And there they were.
然后他们出现
Hundreds of the cutest little fat people
我眼前浮现
floating right in front of me.
数百个可爱小胖子
It was wonderful. And then
真是不可思议
they spoke.
接着他们说话了
And they said that I had been chosen
他们说选中了我
to get back something very special that He had lost.
去寻找上帝所失去的特别东西
My part will be very dangerous. I said, “Whoa!
我说且慢
Hold it right there.” I mean .
若小胖子要你肩负上帝的任命
If you see floating little fat people, say you’re on a mission from God
如果你看到小胖子,说你有个上帝派遣的任务
they’ll slap you some heavy Thorazine. I said, “Give me a sign.”
他们会向你撒药,我问他们什么任务
And they said, “Look in Progressive Architecture, February ’88, page 33.”
找八八年二月的建筑杂♥志♥吧
That’s pretty specific, huh?
很详尽
Bingo! He knows.
赌吧!
He knows. He does. It’s right here.
对 他知道的
Where is it? A, B, F, M. M!
那是哪? A, B, F, M. M!
Under Miscellaneous, not Mythology.
真是包罗万有,真的
Look at this. Here it is.
看看这个,在这
See it?
看到吗?
Langdon Carmichael. -No, no.
兰登卡迈 没
Right there.
是那边
See it?
看到吗
What?